Prescribed IGF1 lr3 received today

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Hey Guys, I just received my 620mcg bottle of prescribed IGF1 lr3 today. I supposed to take 50mcg a day 5 on 2 off ....

How do you know when its the real deal? a week? 2 weeks? a month?

I'm currently on Cyp 200 mg a week, Arimidex 1 mg a week. I blast at 450 a week on Cyp and 400mg of primo for 10 weeks at a time.

What are some positive effects that happen right away.

Thanks, Jim

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it was prescribed to you then there should be no question of its legitimacy, right?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, I just received my 620mcg bottle of prescribed IGF1 lr3 today. I supposed to take 50mcg a day 5 on 2 off ....

How do you know when its the real deal? a week? 2 weeks? a month?

I'm currently on Cyp 200 mg a week, Arimidex 1 mg a week. I blast at 450 a week on Cyp and 400mg of primo for 10 weeks at a time.

What are some positive effects that happen right away.

Thanks, Jim
What is that prescription IGF 1 LR3? Is it increlex or something else?

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
If it’s prescribed and you get it from
A pharmacy it’s legit. Pharmacies would not have illegitimate products or they would run the risk of
Being sued.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
If it’s prescribed and you get it from
A pharmacy it’s legit. Pharmacies would not have illegitimate products or they would run the risk of
Being sued.
I just asked the brand name because the only legit one that i know of is increlex

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
It is not Increlex...It was not sent from a Pharmacy.. It was sent from a Compounding Company in the mid west that this Health Clinic uses. This is why I have many questions....