Supplements stuck at custom and received TGA Letter

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was waiting on an order of Sr9009 and Cardarine and received an email

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has been notified by Australian Border Force (ABF) of an attempted importation of unregistered therapeutic goods.

They are saying it's a prescription drug and to provide either a prescription, but there is also this;

"Under the Personal Importation Scheme, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) may allow importation of up to a 3-month supply of unapproved or unregistered therapeutic goods"

The problem is I have 2 months of cardarine and 2 months of sr9009, so I guess they are saying that is 4 months in total? I wonder if I could convince them I would be taking them for medical use and doing both at the same time for a total of 3 months?

Do you guys have any experience in getting these through?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Australia is like the hardest place to get things through customs. They don't **** around either

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Australia is like the hardest place to get things through customs. They don't **** around either
I am wondering if I can ask them to destroy one bottle to reduce it to a 3 month supply and they let that through haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am wondering if I can ask them to destroy one bottle to reduce it to a 3 month supply and they let that through haha
I wouldn't even begin to know what to make of it. You might be getting set up because carderine is illegal in Australia as far as I know

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't even begin to know what to make of it. You might be getting set up because carderine is illegal in Australia as far as I know
It is a schedule 4 class drug, so requires prescription... but that statement they make about Personal Importation Scheme makes it a bit confusing

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is a schedule 4 class drug, so requires prescription... but that statement they make about Personal Importation Scheme makes it a bit confusing
scratch that, Cardarine is a schedule 10 and 100% illegal haha... SR9009 is a schedule 4... fml hopefully I just get a warning and not a fine