Non-stim supplements (edited)

J-Test

Awards
I noticed after posting the original topic has been beat into the ground, so I will offer some value.

Currently using

Topical Ursolic Acid
Topical B-Androstenetriol
Paradoxine

to recomp and burn fat, along with incline treadmill walking.

OMAD/2MAD have helped but not sustainable on the weekends when I’m not working.

my weight goal is 205, currently in the 212-210 range down from 225 since mid-late December . I’m 5’10.

My main food “vice” is eating before bed, carbs. Plantain chips, sushi, and/or cereal.

Last edited:

J-Test

Awards
And … my favorite non-stim pre workout is Creatine and L-Citrulline mixed together. Best combo.

topical TAA is excellent too.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm nowhere near as strong when I train fasted either; it gets better as time goes and you get adapted to it, but I'm never as strong fasted as when I train at night after eating throughout the day.

There are a lot of great stimulant free fat loss ingredients.

We offer a variety of them as single ingredients, and then comprehensive formulas that contain combinations of them.

I'll list them out, and also include links so you can read on them, as our write ups are pretty comprehensive on most.

Single Ingredients:
I may be forgetting some, but that's a good starting point of a list.

Here is a list of stimulant free fat loss formulas that combine one or many more of the above ingredients.

I hope this information helps, and helps anyone reading in the future as well.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm nowhere near as strong when I train fasted either; it gets better as time goes and you get adapted to it, but I'm never as strong fasted as when I train at night after eating throughout the day.

sns8778 is there any advantage to using multiple PPAR agonists?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778 is there any advantage to using multiple PPAR agonists?
You can definitely use multiple ones together. There are some ingredients that primarily work through that, and then there are other ingredients that that is just one of the ways that they work. In these cases, for that specific purpose, I would say the ones that work solely or almost solely that way are better for that particular purpose, but the others may also have a great benefit for that and other ways.

Example - if you were to just ask me which is a stronger PPAR agonist, TTA or MitoBurn, my answer would be TTA. But MitoBurn also works through a variety of other pathways, so I think MitoBurn XT or one of the formulas with MitoBurn in it makes a great stack with TTA-500.

J-Test

Awards
Thanks you SNS, very comprehensive write up. I've gotta re-order some Ursa and Alpha Gel; I'm adding another fat burner or two from here into the mix.

It's tougher after 40 so I'll take all the 'power-ups' I can get!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can definitely use multiple ones together. There are some ingredients that primarily work through that, and then there are other ingredients that that is just one of the ways that they work. In these cases, for that specific purpose, I would say the ones that work solely or almost solely that way are better for that particular purpose, but the others may also have a great benefit for that and other ways.

Example - if you were to just ask me which is a stronger PPAR agonist, TTA or MitoBurn, my answer would be TTA. But MitoBurn also works through a variety of other pathways, so I think MitoBurn XT or one of the formulas with MitoBurn in it makes a great stack with TTA-500.
pretty sure i still have 2 bottles of thermo scorch. tta with that or something else?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with Sns thermoscorch and lean edge combo. Add in recomp20 get added benefits of fat burning, positive mood and helped keep strength gains during calorie deficit (damage control for those cheat meals is a plus if you have those 😁).

As well as evomuse Brite and epitome combo.

Both of these stacks/combos are tried and true in my book; either stack works out phenomenal appetite suppresion, aids in weightloss, sustained energy in calorie deficit. As well as either of these combos will have you sweating profusely.

Last edited:

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Sns Lean edge nite burn or Cel lipovantage could work to curb those late night cravings. Lipovantage helped tremendously on my cut this past fall in appetite suppression, usually took it before bed or took it with my dinner and never had a issue with hunger.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sns Lean edge nite burn or Cel lipovantage could work to curb those late night cravings. Lipovantage helped tremendously on my cut this past fall in appetite suppression, usually took it before bed or took it with my dinner and never had a issue with hunger.
bro i went back thru alot of your posts. you seem like you might work for CEL/SNS because thats about all you post about? hmmmm?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
bro i went back thru alot of your posts. you seem like you might work for CEL/SNS because thats about all you post about? hmmmm?

Not trying to be a dick but did you even read entire post(s).... evomuse is clearly noted in previous post and i highly recommend them. Pump products; if you have went through all my post supposedly I support blr Han swolo and even a big mainstream company ryse godzilla which both products are awesome and currently use.

Nope not affiliated with anyone I highly support sns and cel as well as evomuse and blr.
@sns8778 is a tremendous individual outside of the supplement business. Hard to come by nowadays i support everything he stands for and all the products I tried have worked.

I always suggest products from multiple brands.
@dsade at evomuse has a plethora of products I have used but alot are not being made or not in stock. He is very knowledgeable as well and never steered me in the wrong direction. I bought a crap ton from evomuse, bmp (12 bottles), myosynergy, epitome, Brite and gut health from him within the last couple of years like 2 years supply of each all in one go. If it were still available one of the best fat burners hands down was his hypernova eviscerate and same thing bought at least 6 bottles all in one go to support him and had amazing results.

Black lion research have used Han swolo follidrone and exotherm and recommend those too. @brundel and I were recently talking about getting stringers back in stock so I can buy and support him because I appreciate and love what he stands for.

Op asked about fatburners/appetite suppressants non stimmed in post (exotherm is great for fatloss but didn't notice enough to help with cravings which is why I didn't suggest it) I offered him multiple brands and multiple products that I have used in the past and recommend.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know sometimes posts can come off wrong, so I want to start this off by saying I've always liked you and this post isn't meant negatively towards you at all. Just more surprised that you said or thought that about him, and wanting to reply from the company side as well since you seem to be making an accusation here.

There is only one person that posts there that works for SNS/CEL and that is me.
GQ is a board rep and has been for years, and openly identifies that in his signature.

That's pretty odd to say that about @timmy8888 because he's one of the most active posters here and he posts about a variety of brands, both board sponsors and mainstream brands that he likes.

Probably every brand on here has their own following of customers and people that like them; that doesn't mean that they work for them. There are people on here that only post about particular brands, and there's nothing wrong with that anyway, but Timmy8888 isn't one of them anyway.

He has made an amazing physique transformation and he has been very detailed about it along the way - products that he likes, uses, etc. He seems to be a genuinely nice person and tries to help people on here.

Would you say that about other people that post here that like SNS/CEL products like TheMrMuscle for example? He posts about them a lot because he sincerely likes them and has run some incredibly detailed logs on them, and is doing one now. But he buys everything he uses and is certainly not a rep or associated with us in any way, he's just very knowledgeable about supplements and ingredients and extremely particular about what he takes himself.

Or would you say that about someone like Danes? He's one of the most well respected posters here and has been for many, many years, but if you see him post now days, its normally about an SNS or CEL product - just bc he's interested in the science and likes many of the ingredients that we use and that we rely heavily on clinically researched ingredients.

I'm not sure why it would surprise you in general for SNS/CEL products to be brought up a lot in weight loss supplement discussions, as we offer products with a lot of the most popular ingredients and branded ingredients in them at the best prices. Lean Edge is the #1 ranked fat burner on Stack3d and has been for a long time, and Thermo Scorch has gotten a lot of talk on Stack3d, Price Plow, and by Shawn Wells.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know sometimes posts can come off wrong, so I want to start this off by saying I've always liked you and this post isn't meant negatively towards you at all. Just more surprised that you said or thought that about him, and wanting to reply from the company side as well since you seem to be making an accusation here.

There is only one person that posts there that works for SNS/CEL and that is me.
GQ is a board rep and has been for years, and openly identifies that in his signature.

That's pretty odd to say that about @timmy8888 because he's one of the most active posters here and he posts about a variety of brands, both board sponsors and mainstream brands that he likes.

Probably every brand on here has their own following of customers and people that like them; that doesn't mean that they work for them. There are people on here that only post about particular brands, and there's nothing wrong with that anyway, but Timmy8888 isn't one of them anyway.

He has made an amazing physique transformation and he has been very detailed about it along the way - products that he likes, uses, etc. He seems to be a genuinely nice person and tries to help people on here.

Would you say that about other people that post here that like SNS/CEL products like TheMrMuscle for example? He posts about them a lot because he sincerely likes them and has run some incredibly detailed logs on them, and is doing one now. But he buys everything he uses and is certainly not a rep or associated with us in any way, he's just very knowledgeable about supplements and ingredients and extremely particular about what he takes himself.

Or would you say that about someone like Danes? He's one of the most well respected posters here and has been for many, many years, but if you see him post now days, its normally about an SNS or CEL product - just bc he's interested in the science and likes many of the ingredients that we use and that we rely heavily on clinically researched ingredients.

I'm not sure why it would surprise you in general for SNS/CEL products to be brought up a lot in weight loss supplement discussions, as we offer products with a lot of the most popular ingredients and branded ingredients in them at the best prices. Lean Edge is the #1 ranked fat burner on Stack3d and has been for a long time, and Thermo Scorch has gotten a lot of talk on Stack3d, Price Plow, and by Shawn Wells.
i use your stuff too. just seemed like a shil poster. if not then carry on

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i use your stuff too. just seemed like a shil poster. if not then carry on
I know you do, and I've had positive interactions with you in the past and like you, that's why I made sure to start my post of by expressing that I didn't mean it negatively towards you at all; I was just surprised and also wanted to clarify.

We have never used shills, even back when it was common on here for companies to do so around 10 years ago.

Back when the forum was much more active, we had board reps and they all clearly identified it in their signatures. @GQdaLEGEND is a rep for us, and he clearly identifies it and I very much appreciate him and his help.

@timmy8888 already used our products before I ever had any interaction with him. I do appreciate him, as well as anyone, sharing any positive experiences with our products and recommending our products, but he does that on his own.

His overall journey as far as his training, his results, and how much progress he's made - both in fat loss, building muscle, and health improvements is inspirational, and I love that he uses his success to help others and try to lift others up.