Favorite non stim and stim pre workout?

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Trying to find a non stim for work days and a good stim for weekends.
I've tried alot but would like some jew suggestions

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Both stim but I’ve been really enjoying, muscle addiction pump addict. Also have enjoyed assault labs wild thing.

no experience with non stim.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Has anyone tried vasoblitz? I heard that non stil was good
Right now I'm using a non stim by ryse which is really good and I just tried flood by controlled labs for this stim and it's fire 🔥
I think I'll order ma stim pre wo next

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim with pump - Muscle Addiction Pump Addict or Serious Nutrition Solutions - Vasoforce Rush
Stim Free - Competitive Edge Labs - Super Swole or Serious Nutrition Solutions - Vasoforce XT
Focus Clean Stim Formula - Serious Nutrition Solutions - Focus XT
Cheers !

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
'Ecto Plasm' from Black Magic Supps and 'NovaPump' from InnovaPharm are my go-to stim free options.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fav stim pre workouts

Fav non stim pre workouts

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Favorite No stim fat loss ingredient-mitoburn and ursolic acid transdermal

Favorite pre workout ingredients-eaas, creatine, glutamine, simple carbs, sodium. And all Additional pump enhancing ingredients are welcome. Oh, coffee, black, extra shot of expresso

Reactions: SBH
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like pre workouts that give a good pump, stims kinda kill the ability for a good pump and contraction. I like low stim products with lots of pump ingredients, Save the high stimulant stuff for once in a blue moon when you're dragging ass

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stimulant Free Pre-Workouts:
- VasoForce XT and Super Swole caps are both great products. Super Swole caps are very popular because in addition to pumps, its also great for cardiovascular health and a lot of people see improved erection quality as well.

Stimulant Pre-Workouts:
- Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is great for both energy and pumps
- VasoForce Rush if I'm going for a capsule product.

@TheMrMuscle , @BOSSMAN , and @Dustin07 have all tried a lot of different pre-workouts and have commented on how much they like Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore in their logs. There is a lot more feedback here than those, but they are just three well-known members that I can think of right off hand that have loved it and commented on it.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I like pre workouts that give a good pump, stims kinda kill the ability for a good pump and contraction. I like low stim products with lots of pump ingredients, Save the high stimulant stuff for once in a blue moon when you're dragging ass
Do you got a good suggestion, because I mainly use non stim since I work so much and gotta get to bed

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When it comes to stim Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore gives me a feeling ive not felt from my pre workouts in many many years. Lazer like focus, awesome pump but most of all a fantastic "feel good" feeling from the energy. I use my sparingly, for my weekend workouts and not full serving. But i long for the weekends just for the feeling i know it will give me. Im starting to run out now and thats not good!

For pumps, Cel Super Swole caps are my go to now. It works perfect for a non stim pump and even for a pump enhancer together with Pump Addict Ultra.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim
-PES Prolific, it is genuinely the best stimmed pre-workout I've ever used... Unless PES have ruined that one recently too.
Great pump, no cracked out/jittery feeling, no crash, just smooth.

Non-Stim
-Innovapharm Nova Pump Neuro
(Pump+Noots)
-Chemical Warfare Nitro Pump
(Pump+Noots)
-PES High Volume
(Pump)
if you can find the old formula that is.

CEL's SuperSwole looks great, but I have yet to try it, so can't actually comment.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a pre workout product, but I take 200mg caffeine with 200mg L-Theanine and 600mg Alpha-GPC.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I tried Core pump, nothing special from it.

If you want a pump pre workout, maybe Amento with ArA? add some l-tyrosine

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
STIM FREE Go to is Global Formulas Bio Pump'd Highest Dosed Citrulline Pre
Watermelon or Pina Colada are tasty and you can find it pretty cheap at Nutrishop

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stim
-PES Prolific, it is genuinely the best stimmed pre-workout I've ever used... Unless PES have ruined that one recently too.

Non-Stim
(Pump+Noots)
(Pump+Noots)
-PES High Volume
(Pump)

CEL's SuperSwole looks great, but I have yet to try it, so can't actually comment.
I would agree with this list as well. All are pretty solid products.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Stim free easily CEL Superswole- amazing pumps/endurance and some decent focus. One of the best non stim pre workouts I have taken in terms of pump/ power output. For me it shines at providing muscle fullness and pumps
even when training fasted.

Muscle addiction pump addict ultra hardcore- awesome stimmed pre workout; focus energy and stellar pump cant ask for much better. Cant go wrong with either flavor, they are on point.

Ryse Godzilla- clean stim and good energy/ focus is top notch and delivers some great pumps at one scoop. Passion pineapple is amazing.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim

Non-Stim
(Pump+Noots)
(Pump+Noots)
-PES High Volume
(Pump)

Just like to add to my previous comment/suggestions.
It's not targetted or marketed as a pre-workout, but SNS' Recomp20 is really good pre-workout. I can't explain how or why it works, but it really does help you get those extra reps in.
Recomp20+Amentoflavone and you've got yourself an awesome non-stim power pre-workout.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
It's not targetted or marketed as a pre-workout, but SNS' Recomp20 is really good pre-workout. I can't explain how or why it works, but it really does help you get those extra reps in.
Recomp20+Amentoflavone and you've got yourself an awesome non-stim power pre-workout.
symplocos extract is amazing.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are these Jew suggestions? Like kosher pre’s?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you take Recomp20 preWO or do you get the effect you describe with daily use of Recomp20 taken when most convinient?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you take Recomp20 preWO or do you get the effect you describe with daily use of Recomp20 taken when most convinient?
Recomp20 has become an almost staple for me, so it depends on the day or what I'm training.
Usually I'll take two caps with my biggest meal of the day and two caps 30ish minutes pre-workout. But on my bigger/more important days (Back and Chest) I'll take two caps with my biggest meal of the day like usual, but then three or four caps pre-workout.
If you're looking for purely the power output benefits, then I'd say go for all four caps pre-workout.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anyone tried vasoblitz? I heard that non stil was good
Right now I'm using a non stim by ryse which is really good and I just tried flood by controlled labs for this stim and it's fire 🔥
I think I'll order ma stim pre wo next
I loved vasoblitz although a little pricey

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
If you're looking for a super intense stim pre-workout, the best one I've ever come across is Symbiote by NutriFit. One of the more complete profiles I've seen. I'd put HD Muscle pre-workouts at #2.

If you're looking for a product without stims, that can provide a pump, you should look at bloodlust by NutriFit as well. It's just caps - not a powder. Alternatively, I've found liquid glycerol is also extremely effective.

The only "pre-workout powder" that I've found that's worth anything for non-stim is Nuclear Pump by Peak Performance Labs, but their products sell out super quick.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Both stim but I’ve been really enjoying, muscle addiction pump addict. Also have enjoyed assault labs wild thing.

no experience with non stim.
same, I think pump addict is still my all time favorite.

of course in a pinch if I run out (since I always mail order it) I'll throw down ghost, c4, etc but pump addict is my favorite for sure.

James496

Awards
I recommended Le Royal by Koka Labz for a good stim pre workout. Up there with the best DMHA based pre workouts that you actually feel. The focus is legit.

I run it a year or two ago, and since run some other hitters wild fire, crack barbarian, hybrid etc, Le Royal for me still punches harder..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Swol from black lion research

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use Brain Gains Switch On. I know its marketed as a nootropic but I rarely lack energy for a work out. Its mostly focus and concentration on the movements (mind muscle connection). If I want pumps, I stack it with Ghost Pump. If im ever dragging which is rare ill drink a 12oz red bull.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Update pes Hugh volume was pretty good great pump but I still think ryse was better

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I ordered more ryse pump daddy because for a non stim that's the best I've had so far. But first I am trying a new recommended one. Pes high volume. I'll let you guys know tonight what I think.
Pump Daddy is great. Youd like Global Formulas Bio Pump'd. I stack the two w salt and glycerol for a massive pump.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone come across this one yet? My local supp shop just got it in, picked up a couple tubs.
IMG_20240204_090253.jpeg
IMG_20240204_090237.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I work for the British chain home bargains and we do a range of affordable supplements and we have this one that I would recommend. It's a basic but effective formula. The beta alanine tingles are there plus energy and focus. Flavour isn't the best but you can just neck it. Best part is it's 20 serves for £5.99

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Citrulline malate is severely underdosed so I sometimes add more from a solo product but at £5.99 you really can't complain. I honestly thought I wouldn't feel the energy or the beta alanine that sometimes happens in some way more expensive pres

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeez that is definitely not stim free. Careful GABBA + Caffeine can make you feel weird.
Glad you chimed in. Define 'weird' for me? Then I'll tell you what I experienced with it this morning.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Glad you chimed in. Define 'weird' for me? Then I'll tell you what I experienced with it this morning.
I experienced anxiousness, discomfort, shortness of breath, racing thoughts - almost like what I would imagine a panic attack would feel like. Went away after a little while, and caffeine can do that on its own - but I seem to remember I did some research and indeed they can interact negatively. Enough for me to never mix and stick to Caffeine in the AM , GABA PM if I'm taking them in the same day.

I think it was a few cups of coffee and bulk supplement's GABA (which I could have scooped too much of) AM upon waking/fasted.

What'd you experience on the GABA plus all those stims?

Last edited:
rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GABA can cause shortness of breath depending on dose and individual, just something to be aware of.
I've experienced this with CL White Flood Classic. It's kind of scary if you don't know what's going on but it only lasts for a few minutes. There are so many PWOs out there that I just avoid ones with GABA.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've experienced this with CL White Flood Classic. It's kind of scary if you don't know what's going on but it only lasts for a few minutes. There are so many PWOs out there that I just avoid ones with GABA.
Ya I’m cool with it for sleep, but don’t always care for that feeling during my workouts.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I experienced anxiousness, discomfort, shortness of breath, racing thoughts - almost like what I would imagine a panic attack would feel like. Went away after a little while, and caffeine can do that on its own - but I seem to remember I did some research and indeed they can interact negatively. Enough for me to never mix and stick to Caffeine in the AM , GABBA PM if I'm taking them in the same day.

I think it was a few cups of coffee and bulk supplement's GABBA (which I could have scooped too much of) AM upon waking/fasted.

What'd you experience on the GABBA plus all those stims?
I've not had much experience with GABA (though I'm sure it's probably been in pre's I've used in the past) and to preface, I'm no stranger to higher dosed stims (esp caff, dmaa and dmha) the only stim I can't handle at all in any form is yohimbe. (I experience rapid/heavy HR, pupils dilate, salivate more, get a clammy sweating sensation while feeling cold and getting noticable goosebumps)
This doesn't have yohimbe in it (at least listed) but at one scoop, I experienced similar but not as extreme effects to that of having taken yohimbe. Lower body was cold/goosebumps but also had a slight clammy sweat going on, heavier HR, salivating a bit more, but had a great sense of focus, mind/muscle connection, energy but the side effects got in the way mostly. Today I used nearly a full scoop and dropped the application of Evomuse TopMuscle just in case that was having an interaction and felt less of the sides, will try just half a scoop next to see if less sides but dang had grabbed two, might be taking one back.