CEL Super Swole Caps - Stimulant Free Pre-Workout & Massive Pump Enhancer - Available Now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stimulant Free Pre-Workout & Pump Enhancer
For Insane Monster Pumps, Muscle Fullness, & Vascularity

SuperSwole (RENDERING) FRONT.png

SuperSwole (SUPP FACTS).png

Fast Acting, Long Lasting Intense Pumps & Vascularity
Look Super Swole Around the Clock

750 mg. Agmatine Sulfate
750 mg. Nitrosigine®
500 mg. VitaSport® Cherry
300 mg. VASO6™
100 mg. S7®
50 mg. Amentoflavone
50 mg. AstraGin®
25 mg. KannaEase™
250 mcg. PegaPump™

Super Swole utilizes 9 high end active ingredients including 8 branded ingredients and clinically researched key ingredients and is designed to deliver fast acting, long lasting insane mind-blowing monster pumps and promote increases in lean muscle, strength, endurance, and performance.

Super Swole Highlights/Supports:
  • Fact Acting, Long Lasting Intense Pumps
  • Insane Muscle Fullness & Vascularity
  • Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Improved Performance
  • Enhanced Endurance
  • Features 8 Branded Ingredients
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • Fully Transparent Dosing/No Proprietary Blends
  • Convenient Capsule Form
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
  • Are you ready to experience sleeve splitting pumps so impressive that you look in the mirror and feel like you see a superhero version of you?
  • Are you ready for a product to help you look so pumped even on your off days that you look like you just had a wicked workout?
  • Would you like a hardcore stimulant free pre-workout in a convenient capsule form?
  • Are you ready to get asked in public the inevitable – How did you get so Swole bro?
^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Super Swole may be right for you.

Super Swole – It’s Time to Get Swole!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let’s Examine the Ingredients:

Agmatine Sulfate:
Agmatine Sulfate is a by-product of the amino acid arginine that goes way beyond arginine in terms of potential athletic, physical, and performance enhancing benefits.

Agmatine Sulfate is most commonly used for dramatic and long-lasting pumps, improved recovery, enhanced endurance, improved performance, and improved body-composition (building muscle/losing fat).

Agmatine Sulfate works through a variety of potential mechanisms to support improved pumps and performance including increasing nitric oxide levels, inhibition of nitric oxide synthase (the enzyme responsible for nitric oxide breakdown), nutrient partitioning mechanisms, and other pathways to support an optimal muscle building environment.

Agmatine Sulfate’s inhibition of the nitric oxide synthase enzyme has led some to refer to Agmatine as a nitric oxide extender in the sense that it may prolong the NO boosting effects of other nitric oxide boosters by inhibiting the enzyme that degrades it. This allows for great possible synergy between Agmatine Sulfate and some of the other ingredients in Super Swole for bigger, better pumps that are evident long after you’ve left the gym.

In simple terms, Agmatine Sulfate has a variety of potential athletic and physique enhancing including dramatic long-lasting pumps and muscle fullness!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nitrosigine®:
Nitrosigine® is a patented complex of Bonded Arginine Silicate that is scientifically engineered to deliver a variety of benefits essential to peak workout and athletic performance.

The unique complex of arginine and silicon in Nitrosigine® works to unlock powerful synergistic effects that offer much better benefits than either ingredient alone. Arginine contributes to boosting nitric oxide (NO) levels which have been shown to be a key factor in generating greater blood flow and vasodilation in working muscles. Silicon contributes to blood flow by strengthening and improving the flexibility of the arterial walls. Together, these ingredients offer powerful efficacies results compared to either of the ingredients alone.

Nitrosigine® has been clinically studied for safety and efficacy in 30 studies. Here is an abbreviated summary of some of what these studies have shown Nitrosigine® to support:
  • Promotion of Nitric Oxide (NO) Production
  • Improved Blood Flow
  • Increased Focus & Energy
  • Short & Long Term Anabolic (Muscle Building) Benefits
Nitrosigine® has been shown in studies to be fast acting and long lasting and has been shown to start working in as little as 15 minutes and been shown to increase blood arginine levels for up to 6 hours. It has also been shown in some studies to increase blood vessel relaxation up to 500% more than traditional arginine supplements.

VitaSport® Cherry:
VitaSport® Cherry delivers a full compliment of phytonutrients from whole US grown tart cherries. These natural compounds have been shown to work synergistically to boost antioxidant power and promote healthy inflammatory responses in connection with exercise and to help protect against post-exercise muscle strength loss and soreness, as well as aiding in muscle recovery.

VASO6™:
VASO6™ is a branded ingredient that is described as a patented green tea oligomer for sports nutrition. This popular ingredient has been included in some of the most popular pre-workout and pump products on the market to support improved blood flow and performance.

S7®:
S7 is a blend of 7 plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitic oxide (NO) levels by 230%.

S7 is very unique in that it works differently than many other nitric oxide boosters on the market because it works by triggering an increase in the body’s own nitric oxide production.

The human body already produced nitric oxide as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow and delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to the muscle, especially during workouts.

By S7 increasing the body’s own nitric oxide production, it is an excellent synergistic ingredient with some of the other ultra-potent ingredients in Super Swole as it provides a different pathway of action.

Super Swole contains 100 mg. of S7 per serving – TWICE the amount used in the clinical studies showing the 230% nitric oxide increase. Because hey, you don’t want to just get Swole, you want to get Super Swole, right?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amentoflavone:
Amentoflavone is a popular ingredient that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is commonly used to help promote muscle pumps and vascularity, aid in fat loss during dieting, increase muscular strength and endurance, and more.

Super Swole contains an ultra-potent 50 mg. Amentoflavone per serving from 250 mg. Selaginella Tamariscina (std. to a min. 20% amentoflavone).

AstraGin®:
AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption.

In short, AstraGin® is designed to help make sure you properly absorb the other great nutrients in Super Swole for maximum results.

KannaEase:
Kanna, also known as Sceletium tortuosum, is an herb that has traditionally been used for its cognitive enhancing benefits. These benefits include potent stress relief properties and promoting an improved sense of well-being.

KannaEase™ is an ultra-potent branded form of Kanna that is included in Super Swole to help get your mind off the stresses of day-to-day life and focused on your workouts.

PegaPump™:
PegaPump™ is an exciting ingredient not only for muscle pumps but also for cardiovascular health and performance.

PegaPump™ comes from Peganum harmala, a plant also known as Syrian Rue. PegaPump™ utilizes very specific alkaloids such as Harmine, Harmaline, and Harmalol that promote vasorelaxation (the blood vessels becoming less constricted), meaning that they promote increased blood flow.

In addition to the pre-workout and pump benefits of PegaPump™, Syrian Rue has also been shown to support reduced blood pressure and peripheral resistance (the resistance the blood must overcome in order to flow) and peak flow rates out of the aorta. It has also been shown to help support the immune system.

It’s Not Just Time to Get Swole, It’s Time to Get –
Super Swole!

Stacking & Synergy:
Super Swole can be stacked with M-Test, Anabolic Effect, Api-Plex, Epi-Plex, Cloma-Plex, the upcoming Nattybolic, Ecdy-Plex, or other Competitive Edge Labs products for even more hardcore results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super Swole Caps are available now.

For a limited time, save 20% off with coupon code: superswole20

DPS has Super Swole caps in stock now and they're available to ship to other retailers as soon as they order.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super Swole is an ultra-potent pre-workout that is available in a convenient capsule formula.

9 Premium Active Ingredients
8 Branded Ingredients

All in a convenient capsule formula at less than 1.75 per serving.

Some people are used to associating the thought of a pre-workout only with a powder, but many people, especially those of us with a hectic lifestyle, love the idea of not having to fool with messy powders, spills, trying to mix a drink in our car and chug it on the way to the gym, etc. and love the convenience of just taking a couple capsules and being ready to hit the gym.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know that it will come up in the thread, so I wanted to go ahead and answer it here first.

Yes, Super Swole powder will be back and hopefully will be available again in or around January for those that prefer a powder.

The original Super Swole was a great formula but we had run into a lot of clumping issues with GlycerPump so we'd had to reformulate it and wound up reformulating more than once. The new formula is awesome, but has been a nightmare to flavor and its been important to us to make sure that it's as good as it can be before its re-released.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d be interested in more info on the PegaPump stuff. I’ve never heard of that and the tiny dose is fascinating me!
Was going to say this too, PegaPump sounds like a new ingredient. Haven't seen it before.

And love that this does not have GlyerPump. Hope that the powder won't either, as my stomach does not love that and it's in almost every pump formula.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great profile, and I think many people could get great results with just 2-3 caps. I mean I’ll probably use the full serving, but just wanted to point out the value

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This will be another winner !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d be interested in more info on the PegaPump stuff. I’ve never heard of that and the tiny dose is fascinating me!
ive only taken it once and was with other pump products .. if i remember provided a good endurance .. i think we might start to see more coming to the market. Studies look promising .. combining with other stuff should provide a nice synergy.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great product steve .. well done, i loved super swole this looks like an improvement and provide some nice pumps and people can play around with dosages.

4 caps will have veins coming out that you didnt knew existed.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice formula Steve, but why not the full dose of Nitrosigine?
Steve prolly can go in depth .. ill drop my thoughts.

1. creator of Nitrosigine®stated taht benefits are experienced at 750mg and they also did studies at 1500mg which most are used to seeing it.

2. steve is big on bringing out products that delivers synergy and more importantly be touched this on other thread .. always like to keep it 3-4caps once a time dose and more importantly make a product more affordable at the same time.

just my thinking, this product hits hard at the dosages recommended.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2. steve is big on bringing out products that delivers synergy and more importantly be touched this on other thread .. always like to keep it 3-4caps once a time dose and more importantly make a product more affordable at the same time.
Yeah I can definitely see cost come into play, not a cheap ingredient.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Steve prolly can go in depth .. ill drop my thoughts.

1. creator of Nitrosiginestated taht benefits are experienced at 750mg and they also did studies at 1500mg which most are used to seeing it.

just my thinking, this product hits hard at the dosages recommended.
Yeah with the caps, I imagine space is an issue. An extra 750mg would mean at least one more cap per dose, maybe two.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"the upcoming Nattybolic"
Good catch :)

That's one that I'm very excited about that I can't say much about until we get closer to the release date for it, which I would tentatively guess will be January, but with the supply chain the way it is, I never want to make promises on ETA's bc too many things can delay them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man this looks good! I guess I'll have to try this!
Thanks. I hope that you will, and if so, I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice formula Steve, but why not the full dose of Nitrosigine?
We do use the full dose of Nitrosigine.

The research on Nitrosigine shows results at both 750 mg. and 1,500 mg.

Nutrition21, the branded ingredient company that holds the rights to Nitrosigine allows companies to use 500 mg. so Super Swole capsules actually exceed that while containing 8 additional ingredients including 7 other branded ingredients.

Also, when it comes to capsule products, there's a matter of capsule space. The average consumer doesn't want to take more than 4 capsules of a product, especially at one time. To have used 750 mg. more Nitrosigine, we would have had to removed 750 mg. of something else to do so.

That leads to my next point about products being formulated using ingredients that can have real synergistic benefits and targeting multiple pathways, and that is very much the case with Super Swole. It has a lot of ingredients for improved pumps, endurance, recovery, and performance, and if one looks closely at the methods of action, you'll notice that even though some of the ingredients are commonly used for the same purposes, they work in different ways so they go together very nicely.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great profile, and I think many people could get great results with just 2-3 caps. I mean I’ll probably use the full serving, but just wanted to point out the value
Thank you and thanks for pointing that out and I agree, even at 2 to 3 capsules Super Swole is a lot stronger than many other stimulant free pre-workouts. I would personally do the full 4 capsules myself but I could see many people turning this into a 45 to 60 day supply rather than a 30.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was going to say this too, PegaPump sounds like a new ingredient. Haven't seen it before.

And love that this does not have GlyerPump. Hope that the powder won't either, as my stomach does not love that and it's in almost every pump formula.
The upcoming Super Swole powder will not have GlycerPump in it. I love the ingredient myself but the clumping issues with it is the reason that we had initially decided to reformulate the original Super Swole powder to begin with.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks like another stellar product from the CEL/SNS family

Once I finish my Recomp20/Anabolic XT run, will definitely be picking a few of these up

Need to go through the VasoForce stash before I can scoop this; or maybe I’ll scoop anyway 🤔

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
L Citrulline and pine bark are dropped from the latest version. I like these 2 ingredients. Not sure what the replacements are in this version?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like another stellar product from the CEL/SNS family

Once I finish my Recomp20/Anabolic XT run, will definitely be picking a few of these up

Need to go through the VasoForce stash before I can scoop this; or maybe I’ll scoop anyway 🤔
@DA_MOSS
hows recomp/aXT treating u ?

i do have some recomp saved up .. currently im on aXT/api-plex.

funny you say that about vasoforce .. bc i said the same thing i need to finish that first before i pick up 2 bottles of this .. but we all know wont be able to wait

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
L Citrulline and pine bark are dropped from the latest version. I like these 2 ingredients. Not sure what the replacements are in this version?
Nitrosigine, Agmatine, Pegapump, and Amentoflavone.

It is hard to fit the adequate Citrulline dosage in a capsule product and Nitrosigine has studies showing effectiveness on par/better than Citrulline depending on dosage for both.

This formula looks pretty sick from a more performance + pump idea than just pump alone. Cool stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh yes .. i think everyone loves L citrulline .. but i dont liek it in caps.

I mean that woulda moved this product to 8-12caps vs 4.

if you are comparing it to the powder version .. theres some diiferences.

Additions:
Agmatine
Nitrosigine
Amentoflavone
pegapump

so alot of changes .. not every thing from powder should be capped imo .. i wouldnt guzzle down 8-12caps.. right now im doing 6 and sometimes im like ughh dont feel like it lol

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@DA_MOSS
hows recomp/aXT treating u ?

i do have some recomp saved up .. currently im on aXT/api-plex.

funny you say that about vasoforce .. bc i said the same thing i need to finish that first before i pick up 2 bottles of this .. but we all know wont be able to wait
I’ve used R20 for the past month and today is day 1 of R20/AXT. Will run this for a month and then decide if I want to get another bottle of R20 or just run AXT; got 2 bottles of both initially. Will def report back how this goes

And yea. I absolutely LOVE VasoForce and VasoForce Rush. My 2 faves out there right now

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
oh yes .. i think everyone loves L citrulline .. but i dont liek it in caps.

I mean that woulda moved this product to 8-12caps vs 4.

if you are comparing it to the powder version .. theres some diiferences.

Additions:
Agmatine
Nitrosigine
Amentoflavone
pegapump

so alot of changes .. not every thing from powder should be capped imo .. i wouldnt guzzle down 8-12caps.. right now im doing 6 and sometimes im like ughh dont feel like it lol
Would love if the L Citrullne can be reinstated in the powder version. This was one of the few pump products with full dose of l citrullne ( not c malate).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super Swole capsules are very potent and even though they don't contain the two ingredients that you mentioned, they include quite a few additional ingredients to make up for it and in my opinion, this version is quite a bit stronger than the original powder version,

The reason that L-Citrulline isn't included in Super Swole capsules is because it's not a good ingredient candidate for a capsule product because it has to be dosed so high that it would take up a lot of capsules just on its own. For example, the original Super Swole powder had 6 grams of L-Citrulline which would be 8 capsules just to itself.

I like Pine Bark as well but it wasn't included in Super Swole caps for two reasons - one, I think that the product is so strong that including it wouldn't have provided an additional benefit and two, we were so close to maximum capsule space for a 4 capsule dose that including it would have put us over the amount that we were comfortable fitting into a 4 capsule serving size.

I do like both ingredients, and both are planned to be included in the new Super Swole powder that we hope to have released in January/February. The advantage of the powder will be that it will have those two in it, but the advantage of the capsule version is the convenience of it being in a capsule form and also that it is 30 servings whereas the powder is 20 servings (at full dosage).

You asked what is in Super Swole capsules to replace the 2 ingredients that you mentioned:

Super Swole Powder (Original) and Super Swole Caps - Common Ingredients/Both formulas include:
  • 500 mg. VitaSport Cherry
  • 300 mg. VASO6
  • 100 mg. S7
  • 50 mg. AstraGin
  • 25 mg. KannaEase
Super Swole Caps - Ingredients that it includes that the original powder version did not:
  • Agmatine Sulfate - 750 mg.
  • Nitrosigine - 750 mg.
  • Amentoflavone - 50 mg.
  • PegaPump - 250 mcg.
I hope all of that makes sense. If you try it, I think that you'll find this formula to be quite a bit stronger than the original imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would love if the L Citrullne can be reinstated in the powder version. This was one of the few pump products with full dose of l citrullne ( not c malate).
It will be included in the powder version when it comes out, but its just not feasible to include it in a capsule version.

And honestly, even though it will be in the powder version, I think that the formula is so strong without it that I honestly doubt anyone will be able to tell any added difference with L-Citrulline being in it. That's not a knock against L-Citrulline bc I do like the ingredients, its just more of a testament to how strong the product already is.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the Black Friday Sale is now live.

For a limited time, that will make Super Swole caps only 34.99 per bottle!

CEL-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

SNS-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

MA-BlackFriday-500x500.png

kid amnesiac

Awards
I want to provide some early feedback. I get up at 4:20 to workout & one of my problems at that time is not wanting go quickly drink anything so I end up sipping my pre-workout & it never totally kicks in - it is much more gradual. For the past few workout I’ve been taking my 4 Super Swole & 2 caps of Lipo Elite right when I get out of bed. My workouts have been fantastic, both from an energy & pump perspective. I’m glad to have multiple bottles of each as I think these will be my go-to for a while. I’ve been stacking with some Inspired Aminos sipped pre / intra.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to provide some early feedback. I get up at 4:20 to workout & one of my problems at that time is not wanting go quickly drink anything so I end up sipping my pre-workout & it never totally kicks in - it is much more gradual. For the past few workout I’ve been taking my 4 Super Swole & 2 caps of Lipo Elite right when I get out of bed. My workouts have been fantastic, both from an energy & pump perspective. I’m glad to have multiple bottles of each as I think these will be my go-to for a while. I’ve been stacking with some Inspired Aminos sipped pre / intra.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm really glad that you're liking it.

That's a great idea/angle that I hadn't really thought about myself. I don't train in the mornings, but when I used to, I had a really hard time drinking something as soon as I woke up so Super Swole & Lipo Elite is pretty much the perfect pre-workout combo.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I just had my first workout taking supeswole

I use MA Supps collision course and SNS X-gels daily so I just added superswole to the mix

holy crap, today was my bicep workout and it was insane. I’m always pretty vascular but veins appeared fat ! Was just a vascular pump tho arms were completely swollen. Can’t wait for my next workout, tomorrow

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just had my first workout taking supeswole

I use MA Supps collision course and SNS X-gels daily so I just added superswole to the mix

holy crap, today was my bicep workout and it was insane. I’m always pretty vascular but veins appeared fat ! Was just a vascular pump tho arms were completely swollen. Can’t wait for my next workout, tomorrow
I imagine X-Gels plus Super Swole caps is a heck of a stack for pumps.

How are you liking Super Swole?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone that is loving Super Swole capsules and anyone wanting to try it know that the New Years Sale is now live, so now is the perfect time to try it.

Also, to celebrate New Years, we also just listed a Super Swole - 3 pack at a discounted price and the save code takes 30% off on this as well.

Super Swole - Normal Price: 49.99; For a limited time - only 34.99 (save 15.00!)

Super Swole - 3 pack - Normal Price: 139.99; For a limited time - only 97.99 (save 52.00 total!)

CEL-NewYear2023(A1)-500x500.png

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow this just made me have a mess in my pants. Jk or am I? Man I need to get some of these they look great.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I wanted to let everyone that is loving Super Swole capsules and anyone wanting to try it know that the New Years Sale is now live, so now is the perfect time to try it.

Also, to celebrate New Years, we also just listed a Super Swole - 3 pack at a discounted price and the save code takes 30% off on this as well.

Super Swole - Normal Price: 49.99; For a limited time - only 34.99 (save 15.00!)

Super Swole - 3 pack - Normal Price: 139.99; For a limited time - only 97.99 (save 52.00 total!)

View attachment 226962
Almost through my first bottle, love it ! I take 4 caps pwo along with my stim pwo

non work out days I take 2 am and 2 pm

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow this just made me have a mess in my pants. Jk or am I? Man I need to get some of these they look great.
Thanks. If you try it, I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Almost through my first bottle, love it ! I take 4 caps pwo along with my stim pwo

non work out days I take 2 am and 2 pm
I'm glad that you're really enjoying it. It's a great product - great pumps plus so much more.