USA AM member 'Febus' does not pay for goods received

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Be warned. This douche bag does not pay...

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you want to be a nice guy and help someone out because they're an AM brother and stuff, but don't ship anything until you have the money. Anyway, somewhere around here there's a good/bad seller/buyer list.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know you want to be a nice guy and help someone out because they're an AM brother and stuff, but don't ship anything until you have the money. Anyway, somewhere around here there's a good/bad seller/buyer list.
I am using a new member account (although i m not new) so folks dont trust me either. The goods were not moving until i offered pay on receipt. 2 out 3 buyers paid.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for posting I think he has PM’d me before about products. We never did the transaction.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using a new member account (although i m not new) so folks dont trust me either. The goods were not moving until i offered pay on receipt. 2 out 3 buyers paid.
Yeah I thought it was a coincidence that you had an avatar I recognized but yeah that's a bummer.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for posting I think he has PM’d me before about products. We never did the transaction.
I checked some of his posts. He tries to sell stuff via PM's allot and he poses as an OL rep. I should have done some homework. @Admin

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did you get his address? Could report him to the police