Superdrone is here -- 1200 Bottle Run -- Original Superdrol clone

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Dear AM,

If you’re under 21, you’re too young to use this product.

For the rest of you responsible men...

Liquid Superdrone is here. (Superdrol clone)

125ml bottle
10mg/ml of 2a,17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
$34.95​

This is superdrol, so I dont think I need to say much, but for those who dont know...

There is a 90% chance you will gain 10-20lbs in 4 weeks from Superdrone.

There is a 90% chance you will get strong as hell from Superdrone.

There is also a 100% chance superdrone will induce some level of cholestasis to the liver unless you protect your liver. Learn about Liver Juice – your best defense against methylated steroid induced liver toxicity. You can save $5 on Liver Juice if you purchase it with Superdrone. (discount will be automatically added)​

… and I actually just made all those % numbers up, but you guys get what I’m saying.

Dont forget, this is a limited 1200 bottle run of Superdrone.

Also, all orders over $50 get free Fedex shipping.

Thank you loyal primordial fans!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance
[/B]

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
picked up two bottles recently. hmmm, maybe i'll do a log on it. haven't done a good log yet, well this morning i had one but thats a different log entirely.

WannaShred

Awards
2 Bottles on the way ;-), gonna stock up before all this crap gets banned. Unless the change a name is gonna keep working in the ingredients.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
lol im loveing the 90% thing after the tren post that got you bashed

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
picked up two bottles recently. hmmm, maybe i'll do a log on it. haven't done a good log yet, well this morning i had one but thats a different log entirely.
haha this ****ing guy :)

On another note what's the dosing for this? 10mg/20/20 type deal? Is one bottle enough for a 3 to 4 week cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i like the 90%'s lol.

stuff looks good eric, i'm sure you'll sell them out pretty easily... def. a better form for SD, liquid makes it easier to dose properly.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha this ****ing guy :)

On another note what's the dosing for this? 10mg/20/20 type deal? Is one bottle enough for a 3 to 4 week cycle?

We recommend 10-30mg day... but keep in mind this SD is using Liqua-Vade technology so its going to absorb somewhat better than pills. We estimate probably about 40-50% with pills and up to 80% with our LV.

If you have experience with superdrol pills and you notice great results at 40mg/day you should notice the same kind of results at 20-30mg/day with our LV formula.

-Eric

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
We recommend 10-30mg day... but keep in mind this SD is using Liqua-Vade technology so its going to absorb somewhat better than pills. We estimate probably about 40-50% with pills and up to 80% with our LV.

If you have experience with superdrol pills and you notice great results at 40mg/day you should notice the same kind of results at 20-30mg/day with our LV formula.

-Eric
and I am now fully erect!! thank you

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, if you guys have any questions about cycling, stacking, ordering, ect you can chat LIVE with one of our customer service reps here -

-Eric

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I am seriously about as hard as a diamond in an ice storm.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric, how do you recommend storing your LV products? Cool dry place as well or the fridge?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Quick noob question, does the liquid form cause less toxicity or is it really just
bio-availability/pill or liquid preference?

dpfisher

Quick noob question, does the liquid form cause less toxicity or is it really just
Yes you see liquids are good for you. If I eat 5 candy bars for every meal, I'll get fat. As long as I drink a bottle of Hersheys syrup instead, I'll get swole and jacked. Make sense? It shouldn't.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
It is still just as harsh on the liver. The LV delivery improves bio-availability.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should expect about 50-100% better bioavailability with our Liqua-Vade technology... so you should opt for a lower dose than what most guys are running in pill products.

-Eric

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Hey I was thinking of stocking up on the superdrone and maybe possibly your 1-T liquivade also.
I've done a few cycles of Epi and have 3 bottles of Hdrol that Im planning on running in march..

But I was curious as to the differences between the superdrol and the 1-T as for which type of results i would yeild with either?? I know the superdrol is DEF wayy more severe and Xtreme on the sides...

And how would you suggest cycling both of these?

i was gonna run the HDROL first and then the 1-T and save the superdrol for last once my body is primed and used to PH's..What is your opinion on this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey I was thinking of stocking up on the superdrone and maybe possibly your 1-T liquivade also.
I've done a few cycles of Epi and have 3 bottles of Hdrol that Im planning on running in march..

But I was curious as to the differences between the superdrol and the 1-T as for which type of results i would yeild with either?? I know the superdrol is DEF wayy more severe and Xtreme on the sides...

And how would you suggest cycling both of these?

i was gonna run the HDROL first and then the 1-T and save the superdrol for last once my body is primed and used to PH's..What is your opinion on this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks
SD is going to produce much more significant gains than the 1-T, while also having much more significant side-effects. A 6 week cycle from 1-T may yield 8-12 lbs of lean mass, while a 4 week cycle of SD would give you 15-20lbs of lean mass and crazy strength gains.

They could also be stacked... and the hdrol and 1-T would also be a good stack too.

-Eric

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
SD is going to produce much more significant gains than the 1-T, while also having much more significant side-effects. A 6 week cycle from 1-T may yield 8-12 lbs of lean mass, while a 4 week cycle of SD would give you 15-20lbs of lean mass and crazy strength gains.

They could also be stacked... and the hdrol and 1-T would also be a good stack too.

-Eric
how about a low dose of test cyp at 250mg a week with the 1-T??

As for the 1-T will that produce more hard mass like that of say anavar or will there be much fat and water gain with that?
same question for superdrol?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
also what are the most common sides with the superdrol?? and how can I prevent most of them or reduce them? I would like to drop a little body fat with which ever I decide to run, the 1-T or the superdrol

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established

As for the 1-T will that produce more hard mass like that of say anavar or will there be much fat and water gain with that?
I read it...Great thread!

So would you suggest running the 1-T with a low dose of test cyp at 250 mg wk or stacking it with hdrol?? I have 3 bottles of Hdrol and 1 vial of test that should give me 10 weeks at 250 mg

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established

So would you suggest running the 1-T with a low dose of test cyp at 250 mg wk or stacking it with hdrol?? I have 3 bottles of Hdrol and 1 vial of test that should give me 10 weeks at 250 mg
I would opt for the low dose test w/ SD. 250mg ew of Test for 10 weeks stacked with Superdrone will yield the best results overall, imo... but sides are more than likely with SD. I would recomend getting more test though.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for the low dose test w/ SD. 250mg ew of Test for 10 weeks stacked with Superdrone will yield the best results overall, imo... but sides are more than likely with SD. I would recomend getting more test though.
how bout if i stack the test with the 1-T?? I'm kinda having reservations on the superdrone due to the sides..Dont think Im ready for that yet

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1-T will produce a bit more bloat that anavar because of the DHEA. It can be stacked with testosterone just fine.

Superdrone will be less subcutaneous water bloat but more intracelluar water retention in the muscles.. this will allow for quicker weight and strength gains during cycle but bigger losses during PCT.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Honestly Id rather do the hdrol with the test cyp just to avoid the lethargy from the 1-T.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how bout if i stack the test with the 1-T?? I'm kinda having reservations on the superdrone due to the sides..Dont think Im ready for that yet
Sides should be minimal if you are running a lower dose like 10-15mg/day... and especially if you are running it with Liver Juice which should help prevent the fatigue, loss of appetite, sickness, ect.

-Eric

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
So, is this PP's new thing? Limited runs of new products...I understand from the business standpoint. the "get it while you can" thing. But what happens when you want another cycle of this product in 8 months? I know theres plenty of SD clones out there, but what if you want to stick with the lv version? it will be long gone by then....just wondering whats with the "limited run" trend that PP has had lately.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
So, is this PP's new thing? Limited runs of new products...I understand from the business standpoint. the "get it while you can" thing. But what happens when you want another cycle of this product in 8 months? I know theres plenty of SD clones out there, but what if you want to stick with the lv version? it will be long gone by then....just wondering whats with the "limited run" trend that PP has had lately.
Well, the limited run on Tren LV was because it is now illegal. So we thought we'd give you guys the shot at a great product while it was still possible to do.

With the Superdrone LV it is pretty much the same deal. We don't know yet when this product will be banned, but we don't want to be the guys responsible for bringing the heat onto this compound. And at the rate things are going, we all know this one won't be around for long.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
ok well when i run the 1-T what can i do for energy to avoid the lethargy??
Sustain Alpha can provide a boost. However, if you're using the topical then you could just apply it at night, but you can't touch your girl.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha can provide a boost. However, if you're using the topical then you could just apply it at night, but you can't touch your girl.
i was going to do the liquivade...so your saying that will keep my energy up while at work?? I am sales manager for a large car dealer and def can not afford to be low on energy

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
i was going to do the liquivade...so your saying that will keep my energy up while at work?? I am sales manager for a large car dealer and def can not afford to be low on energy
SA can help, it might not solve all of your problems. Caffeine would help. Why not just run something that doesn't cause lethargy? Superdrone or Dermacrine?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
SA can help, it might not solve all of your problems. Caffeine would help. Why not just run something that doesn't cause lethargy? Superdrone or Dermacrine?
well I already ordered 2 bottles of the 1-T liquivade and i have 3 bottles of HDROL just sitting around..I want the best results possble with the least sides..any suggestions???

I actually wanted to hold off on the superdrol till my body is used to running PH's..Ive only done Epi so far..I do have 1 vial of test cyp but it will only give me 250 mg for 10 weeks..I guess i could run that with one of the PH's I have..Maybe superdrol or 1-T??

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
well I already ordered 2 bottles of the 1-T liquivade and i have 3 bottles of HDROL just sitting around..I want the best results possble with the least sides..any suggestions???

I actually wanted to hold off on the superdrol till my body is used to running PH's..Ive only done Epi so far..I do have 1 vial of test cyp but it will only give me 250 mg for 10 weeks..I guess i could run that with one of the PH's I have..Maybe superdrol or 1-T??
If you haven't used many pH's then I would suggest starting off without stacking compounds

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sustain isnt a problem if it rubs on a girl... its the Dermacrine or 1-T you need to be concerned about.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Sustain isnt a problem if it rubs on a girl... its the Dermacrine or 1-T you need to be concerned about.
Sorry, I should have clarified. I meant if he were using the topical 1T he couldn't rub up on a girl

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
SUPERDRONE MUSCLE STACK​

Buy these products as a stack and save $30.75.

The Superdrone Muscle Stack includes:
  • One bottle of Superdrone Liqua-Vade
  • Two bottles of Liver Juice (liver support)
  • And a full PCT of the Testosterone Recovery Stack
    [*]Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
    [*]EndoAmp Max
    [*]Toco-8​

This stack is a full ten week cycle.

:cheers:

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
SUPERDRONE MUSCLE STACK​

[*]EndoAmp Max
    [*]Toco-8​

Looks good...I'm assuming with the superdrol you would still need a SERM along with that PCT?... Now what would be the best way to incorporate a SERM with this??

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
sweet stack. on week 2 of a similar stack, up 12 lbs so far. Got to love PP

SUPERDRONE MUSCLE STACK​

[*]EndoAmp Max
    [*]Toco-8​