Who likes to blast and cruise?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I am curious to how many of us never come off and just cut down for a period of time while taking hcg. For example: weeks 1-12 500 test enan and 300 deca then weeks 13-24 250 sust250 and then weeks 24-36 more test and maybe tren etc.etc.

agforest

agforest

Awards
thats how i do it. **** pct, just stay on a low dose of test for a couple of months then blast agina bwahahahaha

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
one of my training partners been on for about 2 years now

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
wow

im 2 days into my first prop run. feels good enough i may consider this...

baaaahhh NOT. well.... maybe one day. i doubt it tho. just doesnt seem necessary. at that point there's some sort of mental aspect involved too i'd think.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I suppose guys who are already on TRT and also use gear pretty much blast and cruise their whole life.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
wow

im 2 days into my first prop run. feels good enough i may consider this...

baaaahhh NOT. well.... maybe one day. i doubt it tho. just doesnt seem necessary. at that point there's some sort of mental aspect involved too i'd think.
Hows them prop injections feel? Is this your first run with injectibles?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
Hows them prop injections feel? Is this your first run with injectibles?
feelin loveeeeeely. Loving every second of it. I started a thread in the old school section

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/138293-test-p-8-a.html#post2185138

theres the link if you wana follow. You should, as i've got some good compounds working together and it should be interesting to see what can be done in an 8 week period.

first run of injectibles. 4 prior cycles of orals.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe if you are competing it makes sense.

I would like to retain my nuts' ability to produce my own supply of testosterone though

HCG is good but it's not the same as making a full recovery. I really don't think you should stay on indefinitely unless this is your LIFE and you can afford it and are prepared for HRT.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I guess that is a good idea as long as you want to die at like 45 like Dan Duchaine (sp?). I've been on as long as 14 weeks one time and that was plenty. like being on vacation for 20 months or something, at some point you want to go home even though its bad a$$$

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Duchaine died of a hereditary kidney disease

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I guess that is a good idea as long as you want to die at like 45 like Dan Duchaine (sp?). I've been on as long as 14 weeks one time and that was plenty. like being on vacation for 20 months or something, at some point you want to go home even though its bad a$$$
Why would you die at 45? There's no proof that steroids mess with your kidneys and only orals are blamed for liver damage.

lextronics

Awards
Maybe if you are competing it makes sense.

I would like to retain my nuts' ability to produce my own supply of testosterone though

HCG is good but it's not the same as making a full recovery. I really don't think you should stay on indefinitely unless this is your LIFE and you can afford it and are prepared for HRT.
+1 i want to have kids as well....if your on trt already then i can see that blasting then cruising at your trt dose the another blast...

for a living yes....recreationally DEF not...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I consider it a "treat" if you will. But other than that its expensive and I want to have kids one day so no cruising for this guy.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
high bp from steroid use can hurt renal function, but there is no direct corrilation between oil based injectable steroids and renal failure to my knowledge.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Very true- I once said I would never do steroids because I would get addicted to the results and not be able to go all natural after I tried them. After 6 or 7 PH cycles and 2 cycles of injectibles: I was right.:saroll:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Very true- I once said I would never do steroids because I would get addicted to the results and not be able to go all natural after I tried them. After 6 or 7 PH cycles and 2 cycles of injectibles: I was right.:saroll:
Agreed there, switch from PH to AAS is a whole new experience :cheers:

YajV24

Banned
Awards
Ive been on since october 08 non-stop. After my first cycle ended and PCT was finished, i started to lose strength. Then my mass. The depression was rediculous and i vowed to never go through that again.

I already understand the link between higher test levels and early death in men, but who gives a sh*t?

When i look at elderly people, i ask myself why...Why are they still holding on? Whats the point. You're useless. Just a shell of what you were. F*ck that. I rather be exceptional while im here. Lifes too short to be average, IMO.

Ive had no ill effects thus far, aside from atrophy. Slight elevation in BP as well while using tren and orals. But other than that, good to go.

Ive essentially ceased hcg use as i feel my testicular size is pointless. Its cosmetic. A smaller sack just makes my Cack look that much larger.

The only downside i see is after each blast, i need a little bit more test to cruise on. 200/wk was fine once upon a time. It just seems the longer im on, the more T i need to feel "Normal"

Conclusion: this method has enabled me to keep 90% of my gains btwn cycles. im not competing so this is all vanity/ego.

The longest i can cruise is a month and a half before those vials start calling my name.

Psychological addiction? of course. But id rather spend my money on gym fees, gear, tanning beds instead of blowing money at bars or buying useless crap i'll never use.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
YajV...man, I understand your point, and scarily enough if I had the money, i might find myself right there with you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Anabolics 33
djbombsquad Company Promotions 77
VWMeatHead Anabolics 182
lboston Supplements 33
General Chat 7