Prohormone Stack.. Advise needed!

bmoon19

Awards
Tell me what you guys think:

2a, 3a,-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol (AKA-Epistane) 18mg
1 capsule 3x a day

2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (AKA-Superdrol) 10mg
1 capsule 3x a day

But this next compound i don't know much about, any help would be appreciated...

androsta-1-ene-3b-ol, 17-one 125mg
1 capsule 3x a day

going to cycle: 4-6 weeks with great PCT..

I would appreciate any information on this compound, and any comments or concerns on this stack! thank you for your time help!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
you dont know what the compound is but you're going to run it? I think its a pre cursor to arsenic... so i'd take more than just one cap... lol jk jk but idk what it is and i would research it before you use it

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thats 1ad....its banned....is this some old school stash you have?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you run it like that i'd espect some sides, nasty looking bloodwork and an empty ballsack

I'd drop one thing, and scale the Superdrol dose way back down... 30mg for 6 weeks will **** YOU UP... no joke.

bmoon19

Awards
Ya looks like im going to drop the superdrol, and just run the other two compounds... how would you cycle these? and what do you think about running EPI at 54 mg a day for 4 weeks? because for some odd reason it came in 18mgs. per capsule and i want the epi to reach full potential because i hear it has a 6.5 hour half-life therefore, 2 capsules a day would not cut it... am i right? i appreciate all your help so far! thanx..

bmoon19

Awards
thats 1ad....its banned....is this some old school stash you have?
surprisingly it's not an old stash, i purchased it from a nutrition for less supplement shop... they sell banned products some how... such as tren xtreme, epi, superdrol, win-e(winstrol), and the other one i purchased that you said is 1-ad
except they call it 1-t Xtreme
(androsta-1-ene-3B-ol,17-one)

i appreciate your help mooch

bmoon19

Awards
i would appreciate as much help and advise anyone can give me about my stack and how i should go about running it! thanx

bmoon19

Awards
Tell me what you guys think:

2a, 3a,-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol (AKA-Epistane) 18mg
1 capsule 3x a day

2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (AKA-Superdrol) 10mg
1 capsule 3x a day

But this next compound i don't know much about, any help would be appreciated...

androsta-1-ene-3b-ol, 17-one 125mg
1 capsule 3x a day

going to cycle: 4-6 weeks with great PCT..

I would appreciate any information on this compound, and any comments or concerns on this stack! thank you for your time help!
more advise needed please...

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Superdol and Epi?????

Too much at once.

Sdrol alone at 30 is enough for experienced users which you apparently aren't.

I'd say try a solo Epi run at 30 ED for first week and if well tolerated maybe gp up to 40 for the rest at maybe 6 weeks max, but Sdrol and Epi together is overkill IMHO.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You obviously are not ready for these type of compounds. What is this good pct u speak of? And orginally u talked about tuning epi sd and 1ad for 6-8 wks!!!! People are here to help u and give their opinion, NOT plann everything for u. I think you should read up more and do some more research and learn before you screw your body up!

Plus your 155 lbs!!! How about you try this crazy anabolic compound called food and a clean diet. No pct is needed, u don't have to cycle off it either!!! It's like the dream compound my friend.

Ughhhh!!! Sorry but these posts drive me nuts!!!