Prohormone cutting stack? Black stone labs vs Strong supp shop

CadHib0311

Awards
Hello, I was looking for advice on a new stack. This isn’t my first cycle but I’m still new to fully understanding prohormones. I am going to start a pretty deep cut but of course I would like to keep maybe even gain as much muscle mass as possible. I’m looking for a good all in one cutting stack and came across Blackstone Labs Elite DHEA cutting stack and Strong Supplement Shops shred and sculpt platinum stack. I was wondering which one you would recommend and why, or if you have a better suggestion I’m totally open. Thankyou so much

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shred and Sculpt stack definitely has a lot of good products in a bundle package.

What is your age, height, weight? Also will diet be pretty fine tuned for cutting?

CadHib0311

Awards
Shred and Sculpt stack definitely has a lot of good products in a bundle package.

What is your age, height, weight? Also will diet be pretty fine tuned for cutting?
Hey man, thanks for the response! So your recommendation would be the shred and sculpt over black stone?

I am 25 6’0” 240 BW around 19%, but my lifts are still pretty good, my diet isn’t going to be great as I am deployed right now with very very limited food options so mostly just going to have to rely on a significant reduction in calorie intake, trying to recomp as much as I can before I go home in a few months

Last edited:
Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey man, thanks for the response! So your recommendation would be the shred and sculpt over black stone?

I am 25 6’0” 240 BW around 19%, my diet isn’t going to be great as I am deployed right now with very very limited food options so mostly just going to have to rely on a significant reduction in calorie intake, trying to recomp as much as I can before I go home in a few months
Thx for your service brother...

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I am 25 6’0” 240 BW around 19%, but my lifts are still pretty good, my diet isn’t going to be great as I am deployed right now with very very limited food options so mostly just going to have to rely on a significant reduction in calorie intake, trying to recomp as much as I can before I go home in a few months
As ex military myself, strong supplement shop ships super fast to APO addresses. Been there done that. Have ordered from many different supplement places while deployed and strong is by far the fastest

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also used Strong Supplement shop when I was in Iraq, very fast shipping and, as you can see, awesome people to work with towards what you need.

Edit: I literally lived on chicken, broccoli, and rice, and protein bars (clif builders at the time) on missions lol. Our cooks were from India and would make some ridiculously awesome dishes a few days a week too like curried eggs. Don't fart in the humvee.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want some serious results - 11-keto is the way to go!

This stack includes 2 bottles of Ultra Eleven and 1 bottle of Ultra hard - with your military discount, it will be a bit cheaper. we also ship to APO addresses.

I would recommend adding Sustain Alpha and EndoAmp Max for PCT. But, this stack is going to deliver! And, it won't be around much longer - so, this is the time to give it a shot.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just grabbed 2 Alpha 4 a few hours ago. I didn’t realize the whole line is going to be discontinued. How long doyou think they will be viable if stored properly? I am principally concerned about the items crashing/ separating

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yep that's what I would recommend between those two options.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all black series products will be discontinued
Well this sucks! Is this due to licensing issues or something else? Always been a big fan of those products. Recently bought 4 bottles of Alpha 4, but a little worried about storage issues of the topicals over time. How much inventory is out there?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this sucks! Is this due to licensing issues or something else? Always been a big fan of those products. Recently bought 4 bottles of Alpha 4, but a little worried about storage issues of the topicals over time. How much inventory is out there?
^^^^my thoughts exactly. I want to grab more to use over the next 2-3 years
I will put it like this, I doubt any/many brands will continue to offer these much longer...

for storage, I would put tape over the pump nozzle to keep any of the gel from evaporating out. and I would store them in a cool (not cold) and dry place...should store well for some time. If they gel cold, not the end of the world - just the propylene glycol may solidify...can usually be easily corrected with a hot water bath.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the heads up. I just put an order in for 4 bottles of Ultra Three. Not 100% what 3-AD is or what to expect from it, but everyone says it makes for a good stacker.
Thank you for your order!!