theory on aromatase inhibitors for PCT

comrade

Awards
I always wondered if using a aromatase inhibitor for pct (without a serm) or using it with a non-aromastizing drug to prevent shutdown of the testes could cause osteoporosis. Think about it, your using arimidex or formestane and you cause permenant bone lose in the verbatae resulting in permant loss in height,
scary huh? (like those little old men with there pants up to thier chins)

I don't I could happen that fast, but even an unnoticable loss of height is nothing to laugh a.

Unfortunaetly I live with people that harp on my every move (superiors, not my parents though) and might notice if a large unusual package containing research materials came in, but otc products like formastat are easy to purchase without anybody butting in and harrassing me about it. Can't afford a PO box, i don't think so at least.

I don't like what aromastase inhibitors do to your head though, and I would think that they definately **** up your cardiovascular system considering what an important role oestrogens play in it.

But can't end a 1-ad cyc with formastat, and probably shouldn't add 4-ad if thats all i can get,
best bet is probably to bite the bullet and get a PO,

By the way, the do you think the feds monitor this board? I mean everything here is legal, but then again, our goverment has been known to do funny things in my experience.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I think if you keep your dosages reasonable and aren't on all the time, this shouldn't be a problem with regards to osteoperosis. And no, an anti-e should NOT be used soley for pct, and it will NOT keep your testes working in the presence of a non-aromatizing compound. The BEST choices for pct are nolva and/or clomid. HCG if testicular atrophy is severe.

ManBeast

comrade

Awards
Ok, I think if you keep your dosages reasonable and aren't on all the time, this shouldn't be a problem with regards to osteoperosis. And no, an anti-e should NOT be used soley for pct, and it will NOT keep your testes working in the presence of a non-aromatizing compound. The BEST choices for pct are nolva and/or clomid. HCG if testicular atrophy is severe.

ManBeast
aromatase inhibitors do increase LH, that i'm sure.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI's will raise LH and in turn testosterone like any other anti-e but the problem is estrogen rebound after use is discontinued. It also won't do it any faster than a SERM and SERMS seem to do a better job at making the testes more responsive to LH pulses. AI's suppress estrogen to very low levels and could cause a very nasty rebound after PCT. AI's also effect lipid profiles worse than SERMS do. Nolva is much better in this case as the suppression of estrogen isn't as severe but is shown to defiently stimulate LH levels.

The only way to reverse suppression of any sort is with HCG. It will also help raise testosteron during cycle (something I learned today from SWALE and Realgains at CEM)

Big Masa

Awards
Is it OK to use AI's and SERMS together for PCT, or should I use SERMS by themselves? I have E-form and Nolva in my hand.

I have been using E-form on my 1-T/4AD cycle and it worked good in terms of estrogen management. I didn't see any estrogenic sideeffects like bloating or puffy nipples. However, I know Formestane is a weak androgen and thus suppresive to natural test, and should not be used by itself for PCT. I am scared of estrogen rebound, too.

Any reply will be appreciated!! Thank you!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just use a SERM post cycle, no AI's.