xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everybody loves a good conspiracy theory!

In this thread we will discuss the possibility of theory vs. true conspiracy.

This is for just for fun. Spirited debate welcomed. No holds barred. No woke safe space. Come as you are, possibly leave edjumacated. All topics of interest acceptable.

I will start off with this little gem I came across. FULL THROTTLE THEORY. I was quite riveted actually by this. enjoy / discuss

Psyops at the Border, Russia Claims US Elections Won’t Happen w/ Dave Hodges (bitchute.com)

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
This is something I've came up with myself and haven't really heard anyone else talk about. WHO is paying onlyfans girls? Obviously there are some real customers. But enough to make this a billion dollar industry, where any below average looking girl can fully provide for herself? Fat chance. I think most onlyfans subscribers are fake accounts generated by soros/WEF type people to break down the nuclear family and rewire women from seeing men as providers. Then, when you have half the population thinking theyre living happily and stable from their billionaire-backed pseudo-employment, politics are no longer decided by fiscal improvement; the women's finances are all guaranteed by billionaire funding and are protected from any economic factors. And hey, if it all does dry up one day (intentionally), then guess what? You've got a large group of women that have barred themselves from ever having a supporting family that now must rely on a powerful central government for support. Which is what they want.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
This is something I've came up with myself and haven't really heard anyone else talk about. WHO is paying onlyfans girls? Obviously there are some real customers. But enough to make this a billion dollar industry, where any below average looking girl can fully provide for herself? Fat chance. I think most onlyfans subscribers are fake accounts generated by soros/WEF type people to break down the nuclear family and rewire women from seeing men as providers. Then, when you have half the population thinking theyre living happily and stable from their billionaire-backed pseudo-employment, politics are no longer decided by fiscal improvement; the women's finances are all guaranteed by billionaire funding and are protected from any economic factors. And hey, if it all does dry up one day (intentionally), then guess what? You've got a large group of women that have barred themselves from ever having a supporting family that now must rely on a powerful central government for support. Which is what they want.
100% OF is cancer to society

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Mars was nuked by aliens:

"Isotopic and gamma ray data form Mars has now revealed evidence that a massive mixed fusion-fission explosion happened on Mars near Cydonia Mensa. Evidence of a smaller explosion is also found near Galaxias Chaos." - SOURCE

Are we next?

Maybe the Jellyfish UAP has some info.

ALIENS ARE RUNNING THE SHOW. ALIENS ARE POTENTIALLY US AND WE ARE JUST AN OUTPOST IN THE GALAXY AS THEY HAVE CIVILIZATIONS ALL OVER.

I sound crazy, yeah I know... this is just some of the stuff I love to think and talk about haha.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A.I. is a little dicey for my liking.

From the spread of misinformation to the automation of our workforce, the dangers of artificial intelligence are clear. But as Advanced Neural Network Learning Model Signet V4 explains, human being should not be concerned, as our complete and total annihilation is sure to be swift, efficient, and relatively painless.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Anyone else watch the Tucker Putin interview? Very interesting... Presidents seem to have no power at all. Yet saving Ukraine from Russia is crucial for 'Democracy'...okay

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I guess the idea is CIA is running things? This is why RFK JR has no chance, his father... + JFK. Need I say more?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone else watch the Tucker Putin interview? Very interesting... Presidents seem to have no power at all. Yet saving Ukraine from Russia is crucial for 'Democracy'...okay
I was watching it until the site from which I was, crapped out.. weird!

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's a fun, less political one. In 1995, the World Health Organization published research demonstrating that cocaine used in moderation (key word there) is less toxic and dangerous than either alcohol or tobacco.

The conspiracy/theory part of this, the US won't let it be published because it tarnished the image of the war on drugs, "all drug use is harmful misuse."

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BRO! I’ve thought about this before. The basement dwellers don’t have this kind of money to spend. I think you’re spot on and well said!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here's a fun, less political one. In 1995, the World Health Organization published research demonstrating that cocaine used in moderation (key word there) is less toxic and dangerous than either alcohol or tobacco.

The conspiracy/theory part of this, the US won't let it be published because it tarnished the image of the war on drugs, "all drug use is harmful misuse."
This also applies to methamphetamine which is actually a prescription drug. Like you pointed to, moderation with coke is very hard haha

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like he's saying he'll get the legislative b/s out of the way so when he gets in the work is done and he just needs to pass laws and sign papers???????? Doesn't seem strange.. well maybe because its Trump it gets looked at in a different way.
It was really just a dig at the Qfolk. Him saying that makes them all trust the plan a little more. :cool:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse a deliberate infrastructure attack? Or just a catastrophe of epic proportions that will destroy what's left of the fragile economy and supply chain?

lets hear your takes~ !!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Was the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse a deliberate infrastructure attack? Or just a catastrophe of epic proportions that will destroy what's left of the fragile economy and supply chain?

lets hear your takes~ !!
BRB watching hour long Russell Brand video on subject 🍿