Drinking while on cycle HELP

mazrotory

Awards
so stupid me, im fourth day into my hdrol cycle, and i ended up drinking 3 shots, 1 cocktail, 1 beer in a club. I GAVE IN TO TEMPTATIONS!

I know that alcohol breaks down testosterone molecules into estrogen. By the time I got home from the club I regret drinking so badly, I drank my protein shake with 4 capsules of liver support and a scoop of AI's cycle support. I also popped in a 20mg tablet of nolvadex, scared that the gyno might kick in when I wake up. I know for a fact my liver will take the damage from the alcohol, hdrol, and nolvadex all in one day.

The point is I made a stupid mistake, I still have 5 weeks left of my cycle, you guys think I should give my liver a few days of break before proceeding on again and should I pop in another nolva?

I just hope the effects are reversible cause that I'm still early on my cycle.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Douglas

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
so stupid me, im fourth day into my hdrol cycle, and i ended up drinking 3 shots, 1 cocktail, 1 beer in a club. I GAVE IN TO TEMPTATIONS!

I know that alcohol breaks down testosterone molecules into estrogen. By the time I got home from the club I regret drinking so badly, I drank my protein shake with 4 capsules of liver support and a scoop of AI's cycle support. I also popped in a 20mg tablet of nolvadex, scared that the gyno might kick in when I wake up. I know for a fact my liver will take the damage from the alcohol, hdrol, and nolvadex all in one day.

The point is I made a stupid mistake, I still have 5 weeks left of my cycle, you guys think I should give my liver a few days of break before proceeding on again and should I pop in another nolva?

I just hope the effects are reversible cause that I'm still early on my cycle.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Douglas

I dont know why you want to pop the nolva? just drink plenty of water and dont worry about it.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
The problem with liver disease is you carnt see it developing , one day its functioning as normal then next day you have problems .Although its a robust organ , it will only stand so much and anything which is alien to it which it has to deal with , will ultimately leave a scar.imo its the most taken for granted organ in the body and is subjected to abuse from alcohol, and drugs of any description .If continually abused in the end it will fail.

mazrotory

Awards
The problem with liver disease is you carnt see it developing , one day its functioning as normal then next day you have problems .Although its a robust organ , it will only stand so much and anything which is alien to it which it has to deal with , will ultimately leave a scar.imo its the most taken for granted organ in the body and is subjected to abuse from alcohol, and drugs of any description .If continually abused in the end it will fail.
yah you're right, maybe I should give my liver a few days of break.

BAD NEWS, i woke up this morning. LOST a LOT of muscle mass, and my nipples are puffy and soar. OMG i'm such an idiot, i'm never drinking again!!!!!!!!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established

BAD NEWS, i woke up this morning. LOST a LOT of muscle mass, and my nipples are puffy and soar. OMG i'm such an idiot, i'm never drinking again!!!!!!!!
A little paranoid? You can't lose ALOT of muscle mass over night....and your nips are puffy and sore already? Are you gyno prone?

You pre-loaded your liver support supplements a week or two before you started your cycle, right? ;)

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i have had drinks on plenty of injectable cycles, not all that smart i know. I am no bodybuilder and I do take everything serious, but I will say dont drink while on orals, u already did so no biggie at this point, just dont do it again. Drinking your gains and liver away are not smart. Like i said a few beers here and there while on injects is one thing, but orals not so smart. A buddy of mine used to workout with a famous wrestler and i heard stories about how this guy would be on the juice for 8 months out of the year and take perks, do cocaine, and drink almost all week, i dont know what AAS he was on I just know he was a beast and in amazing shape. Today he still wrestles and looks damn good. I am not saying that its ok to due this, but some people do and who knows what there organs look like

americanmusul

americanmusul

Awards
my bench was plained out around 415-425 for the longest time and i drank like a fish. i havnt drank for nearly a month now my bench is 455 and climbing. i working out the same and not taking any new supps.

irish rednose

Awards
drinking with pro-hormones/designer steroids i think you should take a step back on this and maybe stick to the basics creatine/whey etc get diet in check stop the drinking then maybe think about hormones!!!! but a quick answer to your post your be fine 1day wont hurt!!! all the best

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Wow. It's really not that big of a deal.

Just don't do it again, you should be completely fine.

Fukc.. Why do people freak out over crap like this? Yes, methylated steroids are liver toxic, but they don't send you into hepatic failure just like that.. I completely understand having respect for these compounds, but COME ON!!!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. It's really not that big of a deal.

Just don't do it again, you should be completely fine.

Fukc.. Why do people freak out over crap like this? Yes, methylated steroids are liver toxic, but they don't send you into hepatic failure just like that.. I completely understand having respect for these compounds, but COME ON!!!
Yeah and if he is prone to being really worried and freaked out over things like this, why did he drink on cycle.:cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
If youre serious enough to us PH/DS/AAS to get an edge, you should be serious enough not to drink. just my .02, wont kill ya but be careful.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah and if he is prone to being really worried and freaked out over things like this, why did he drink on cycle.:cheers:
My guess is, the guy's not 21.. and if he is.. he's your average immature, undedicated, 20 something jackass.

Just sayin'.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established

you didnt lose any muscle over night, your dehydrated dude, the nipple thing is in your head, I doubt your gonna get gyno from h drol anyhow. Just relax and dont do it again, I drank once on a methyl and had a 3 day hangover. NEVER AGAIN.

mazrotory

Awards
thanks for the repsonse brothas, I was gettin a bit paranoid about it since it's my first cycle.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the repsonse brothas, I was gettin a bit paranoid about it since it's my first cycle.
Yeah you freaked out a lot.... you really dont have to worry about it..... just try not to drink every night!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just keep your head on straight and decide what you want to do. What is more important?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Point of interest: taking the Nolva (or any drug) makes your liver work even harder ;) Stay away from the booze, it's not worth it. Use the guys on the forum for support if you feel you need a drink.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ya, drinking on pro hormones will give u a little hangover even from just a small amount of alcohol. so the livers obviously stressed enough already. dont be dumb. even though day 4 isnt as big of a deal as doing it at the end. im sure you would be very sick.