Best steroid for endurance sports..

anaboliclife

Awards
Hello all, new to the board. I hope some one can help me with my question.

I've done many cycles in the past, with the sole intention of gaining weight and getting stronger. However, my goals have now changed and with that so have my opinions on what meds will now be best suited for my needs.
As we all know, most anabolics increase weight/water retention and with this comes a negative effect on cardiovascular exercise. Im now training for the royal marines selection process and run 5 miles a day. So any thing which is going to de-crease my CV fitness is obviously not in my best interest.
Im looking for something (if it even exists), that will hopefully allow me to maintain a fair amount of my hard earned muscle, (the way test would for instance) but also have a possitive effect on my CV fitness. The last thing i want is to end up looking like a marrathon runner after having dedicated years of my life lifting in the gym .. lol. If such a drug does not actually exist, could theraputic doses of testosterone (150-300mg per week) have any possitive effects? If not, what about a non aramotase like proviron or winny? All advice welcome and appreciated..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
EQ/Winstrol with low dose Test as a base would suit ur needs. if u have no problems with possibly losing ur libido the u can do just EQ/Winstrol

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Hello all, new to the board. I hope some one can help me with my question.

I've done many cycles in the past, with the sole intention of gaining weight and getting stronger. However, my goals have now changed and with that so have my opinions on what meds will now be best suited for my needs.
As we all know, most anabolics increase weight/water retention and with this comes a negative effect on cardiovascular exercise. Im now training for the royal marines selection process and run 5 miles a day. So any thing which is going to de-crease my CV fitness is obviously not in my best interest.
Im looking for something (if it even exists), that will hopefully allow me to maintain a fair amount of my hard earned muscle, (the way test would for instance) but also have a possitive effect on my CV fitness. The last thing i want is to end up looking like a marrathon runner after having dedicated years of my life lifting in the gym .. lol. If such a drug does not actually exist, could theraputic doses of testosterone (150-300mg per week) have any possitive effects? If not, what about a non aramotase like proviron or winny? All advice welcome and appreciated..
Winstrol, hands down! The "athletes" steroid.

anaboliclife

Awards
Thanks for the replys. Winny has been at the back of mind. But from previous experience with it, i suffer extremly painful joint pain, which is kind of steering me away from it. I know that EQ increases red blood cells, which in turn obviously increases the amount of oxygen the body can carry to the muscles. So this could be benificial. Im also looking for some thing i can run for long periods of time.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Thanks for the replys. Winny has been at the back of mind. But from previous experience with it, i suffer extremly painful joint pain, which is kind of steering me away from it. I know that EQ increases red blood cells, which in turn obviously increases the amount of oxygen the body can carry to the muscles. So this could be benificial. Im also looking for some thing i can run for long periods of time.
If you take fish oils, and other joint support, it shouldn't be that bad.

anaboliclife

Awards
Ok thanks. Will definitly consider winny as an option. Any one else have an opinion on this??

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't that what Ben Johnson used and got caught using in the Olympics..He liked it, at least untill he got busted...

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Great thread, I have a marathon coming up and I''lll be looking into these. Arn't there ph's similar to these compounds? I ask as I can't get real stuff :(
ACL makes a one off of Eq supposedly, MMA3 i believe. Not 100% sure on its validity just thought i'd fuel the fire of research here.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i disagree....many athletes use winstrol because they are uninformed...but usually like you anaboliclife they realize after their first run that the effects it has on your joints will destroy any other good benefits...and fish oils and joints "supps" will do nothing for this...the only thing that will help in my experience is running deca with it....i think nos's advice is right on....eq by itself or an eq/test cycle would be ideal for your needs....just keep the test dose relatively low and you should be fine.....and you can basically run this for as long as it fits your needs....i wouldnt go less than 15-16 weeks with something like this....

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
i disagree....many athletes use winstrol because they are uninformed...but usually like you anaboliclife they realize after their first run that the effects it has on your joints will destroy any other good benefits...and fish oils and joints "supps" will do nothing for this...the only thing that will help in my experience is running deca with it....
Learn something new everyday :)

abuleh

Awards
I also heard good stuff about Boldenone for endurance. I will be using EQ-Jet (same as Bold 200) for my Basketball season preperation to enhance my endurance.

I found that at another forum:

"For athletes of sports other than strength sports or bodybuilding will also note that boldenone is quite likely the most favorable steroid for them to use as it also stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys. Erythropoeitin is a hormone known as EPO and heavily abused among endurance athletes because it signals the body to increase the production of red blood cells (erythrocytes). Red blood cells are the carrier of oxygen in the body, meaning that a higher maximal oxygen capacity can be obtained and better performance can be achieved over longer amounts of time before lactic acid is built up, which would in turn result in cramps and a cessation of the activity at that level. In short it improves your stamina. For bodybuilders this characteristic may be useful in promoting increased vascularity."

~abuleh

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I also heard good stuff about Boldenone for endurance. I will be using EQ-Jet (same as Bold 200) for my Basketball season preperation to enhance my endurance.

I found that at another forum:

"For athletes of sports other than strength sports or bodybuilding will also note that boldenone is quite likely the most favorable steroid for them to use as it also stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys. Erythropoeitin is a hormone known as EPO and heavily abused among endurance athletes because it signals the body to increase the production of red blood cells (erythrocytes). Red blood cells are the carrier of oxygen in the body, meaning that a higher maximal oxygen capacity can be obtained and better performance can be achieved over longer amounts of time before lactic acid is built up, which would in turn result in cramps and a cessation of the activity at that level. In short it improves your stamina. For bodybuilders this characteristic may be useful in promoting increased vascularity."

~abuleh
erythropoeitin, EPO, is a synthetic hormone that is used to stimulate RBC production, the body does not actually produce erythropoeitin. the steroid may increase RBC count in the body but im just pointing out that this statement is not a 100% accurate. i do agree that this ph is one of the better options imo although expect it to take some time for full results.

abuleh

Awards
erythropoeitin, EPO, is a synthetic hormone that is used to stimulate RBC production, the body does not actually produce erythropoeitin. the steroid may increase RBC count in the body but im just pointing out that this statement is not a 100% accurate. i do agree that this ph is one of the better options imo although expect it to take some time for full results.
Thanks for pointing that out and setting this right. I found that on another website and thought I would post it up here. I guess bottom line is that Bold is good for endurance and yes your right, what I've read so far it doesn't kick in until 3rd week and you need a higher dose (600- 1200mg) for 6-8wks or so.

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-boldenone.aspx

~abuleh

Last edited:

diesel7

Awards
Im taking h-drol right now,and train alot in mma,great endurance and strength. T-bol was actually designed for athletics wasnt it? I have taken phera plex, havoc and h-drol.So far h-drol is my favorite. I beleive its somewhat on par with eq for rbc,but thats an action of every steroid. Some more than others. My 2 cents.