What is your best steroid cutting cycle?

RoveBMW

Awards
Hey I’m new to the anabolic game I’ve used plenty of sarms and I’ve been in the gym for multiple years. I follow a strict clean diet and do cardio every day. I’ve done a lot of research on anabolics I’m just wondering what everyone’s opinion on their favorite steroid cutting cycle is to see which one is the most liked to see which one I should start with

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steroids on a cut serve 2 purposes : 1) preserving muscle in a big deficit and avoiding to eat away muscle and 2) aesthetic and giving a certain dry look (purely cosmetic doesn’t serve any other purpose) so basically testosterone to preserve muscle and then you’ll see stuff added like tren / masteron. Steroids don’t help the slightliest at losing fat. Things like clen and t3 will have a direct impact on fat loss not that I suggest any random gym joe to take that. So in reality nobody needs more than some test, a caloric deficit and cardio to achieve whatever goal of body fat desired.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey I’m new to the anabolic game I’ve used plenty of sarms and I’ve been in the gym for multiple years. I follow a strict clean diet and do cardio every day. I’ve done a lot of research on anabolics I’m just wondering what everyone’s opinion on their favorite steroid cutting cycle is to see which one is the most liked to see which one I should start with
Regardless of what ppl try to tell you, the choice of steroids mean very little in bulking or cutting. You can bulk on Winny and you can cut on dbol if the diet is correct.

My favorite cutting cycle is exactly the same as my favorite bulking cycle. Testosterone stacked with another injectable that doesn't give me negative side effects. For me that would be Masteron or EQ. Then mid to late cycle I would add another compound that doesn't give me issues. For me that would be anaver, tbol anadrol or even a high dose of lgd4033.

At the very last 4 weeks maybe a very low dose of tren. But the problem there for me is 19nor steroids tend to give me problems. So I usually don't use them.

Im getting ready to start a cycle now, goal is build a little bit of muscle, increase strength and not gain bodyfat. I'm only going to be starting with 300 test and 200masteron and leave the rest up to my diet and training. If I was starting a cut right now I would pick the same 2 things

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Steroids on a cut serve 2 purposes : 1) preserving muscle in a big deficit and avoiding to eat away muscle and 2) aesthetic and giving a certain dry look (purely cosmetic doesn’t serve any other purpose) so basically testosterone to preserve muscle and then you’ll see stuff added like tren / masteron. Steroids don’t help the slightliest at losing fat. Things like clen and t3 will have a direct impact on fat loss not that I suggest any random gym joe to take that. So in reality nobody needs more than some test, a caloric deficit and cardio to achieve whatever goal of body fat desired.
I couldn't agree more. My last cut which you were kinda following/ checking in on me was nothing more then trt, 150mg and a caloric deficit. Sure I could have used more gear to make sure I was preserving more muscle but my point is the same as your point. Test and a good diet and training program. Then add more as needed.

@RoveBMW there's no secret stack. But you do kinda need to experiment for yourself so you can find out what steroids you tolerate well and you need to start with 1 compound at a time to learn how to handle and treat side effects for each specific thing you are using.

I would use testosterone only till you get down 10-12% bodyfat and then at that point pick a second compound. Masteron, primo, anavar and tbol are all steroids that most ppl tend to tolerate very well so I feel any of those would make a good addition to your testosterone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also not suggesting trt doses work wonders, because they dont. It's just what I did at the moment. But mega doses and complicated stacks are also not necessary unless your already carrying a fukton of muscle to begin with

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First run should be test only to see how your body responds. Cutting I would do 150mg EOD. Later you can stack more. Test is your base. My last cut was test primo masteron and winny to get ready for a show.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I'm not the most experienced anabolic user either. But I wanted to get even cooler results at some point in my bodywork, so I used steroids to make my body dry. Actually, I used it because I couldn't go to the gym for a while. I ran every day in the morning and evening, did push-ups at home, asked my girlfriend to sit on my back, and bought dumbbells. But I felt it wasn't enough. So I asked a friend for advice on what I could do about losing fat faster and making my muscles more distinct. He dropped off the link https://buyroidscanda.co/ and didn't write anything else about it. I guess he realized that comments are irrelevant here. (Yeah, I made a typo, man, because I was writing from my phone. And you can wipe your face after your ass with your towel :))
wtf are you babbling about?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Regardless of what ppl try to tell you, the choice of steroids mean very little in bulking or cutting. You can bulk on Winny and you can cut on dbol if the diet is correct.

My favorite cutting cycle is exactly the same as my favorite bulking cycle. Testosterone stacked with another injectable that doesn't give me negative side effects. For me that would be Masteron or EQ. Then mid to late cycle I would add another compound that doesn't give me issues. For me that would be anaver, tbol anadrol or even a high dose of lgd4033.

At the very last 4 weeks maybe a very low dose of tren. But the problem there for me is 19nor steroids tend to give me problems. So I usually don't use them.

Im getting ready to start a cycle now, goal is build a little bit of muscle, increase strength and not gain bodyfat. I'm only going to be starting with 300 test and 200masteron and leave the rest up to my diet and training. If I was starting a cut right now I would pick the same 2 things
Great post! So many people don't understand this idea? Testosterone and masteron is amazing for bulking I find which so many people say the mast is a waste in a bulk but not with my experience. It reduces test sides a bit and increases the effectiveness as well. I also suspect the masteron has more of a muscle building effect then people give it credit for!!!

My two favorite cycles for bulk or cut is test,mast,eq or test,mast,primo. Anavar thrown in towards the end with either is never a bad idea assuming blood work looks good. Also test,mast ot test,primo works as well really any permutation of test with mast,primo,eq would make a good cycle!!!

I can't use nandrolone due to blood pressure issues plus ED issues as well! In fact 19nors in general and anadrol and dianabol are off limits to me as well for BP issues? I prefer these dry compounds more anyways because wet compounds taken for many weeks makes me look puffy as hell!