Cycle help

Bigshot76

Awards
What is your go to cycle 12 weeks to day of competition. Been doing natural shows off and on... But I need to be able to compete with the big dogs and need advice on what others are possibly running for contest prep these days.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that highly depends on your body type goals etc. Cut or bulk?

Bigshot76

Awards
I would be cutting for that 12 weeks for bodybuilding competition. Trying to find out what’s the best for that last 12 weeks up to the day of competition

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be cutting for that 12 weeks for bodybuilding competition. Trying to find out what’s the best for that last 12 weeks up to the day of competition
Well you have to be more specific.. What's your experience with steroids? Primo is probably the safest and the best steroid during a cut while I think winstrol is the most effective finisher. Tren is obviously a great compound but not something that's really needed especially as a beginner.

Bigshot76

Awards
I have ran about 4-6 cycles. 31 years old I have competed in natural competitions but just to find out there are athletes in the competition that are juicing and also then they don’t drug test. So for me to have a competitive edge, But I’m needing a good regime for 20 weeks out up until contest prep. What are your thoughts

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran about 4-6 cycles. 31 years old I have competed in natural competitions but just to find out there are athletes in the competition that are juicing and also then they don’t drug test. So for me to have a competitive edge, But I’m needing a good regime for 20 weeks out up until contest prep. What are your thoughts
Well as I said test obviously included.. Primo and maybe eq and Finnish of with winstrol and you have a quite mild and also muscle preserving cycle while in deficit.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet is getting a coach that will give you a good protocol and has put people through prep successfully. But just to give you some insight on what kinds of protocols they put 200lb physique/classic guys on , this is what my coach (who has trained several pros) wanted to put me on when I just questioned about competing "1g eq a week, 600+ test , 600 mast , 600 tren, 4-6ius GH to start, nolva 20mgs daily letro 1mg daily , winny 50mgs Anadrol 25mgs" and this is what I would have started with lol and I was already somewhat lean . That kind of protocol will get so much hate on here but competition is a different world . Also not just the oils that goes into it , you'll have to drop test at some point and water/sodium manipulation all play a part

Bigshot76

Awards
I appreciate the response my competition weight will be about 240. I will be meeting someone soon that has been doing pro competitions hopefully he will give me insight for a good starting point. Thanks again

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In before OP runs a IFBB pro cycle for his first.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
300mgs test e per week
200 mgs tren a per week
75mgs winstrol per day
100 mcgs t3 per day
120 mcgs clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
1mg anastrozol per day

starve yourself and wa-la~

Bigshot76

Awards
Thanks for yals replies. If anybody else sees this post keep it coming with yals experience for contest prep

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10