15 40mg
16 20mg
17 20mg

But do i need an AI for during cycle??
Thanks for the help!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Arimidex .25mg EOD on cycle, and aromasin 12.5mg ED during pct.

eagles4

eagles4

Awards
alright thanks man, what do you think about the hcg during cycle? And whats the pricing on aromasin, and arimidex? should i do one or the other, just seems like a lot of stuff

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
alright thanks man, what do you think about the hcg during cycle? And whats the pricing on aromasin, and arimidex? should i do one or the other, just seems like a lot of stuff
Aimidex is for on cycle, while aromasin is the AI u use in your pct. Its superior to arimidex but also it won't conflict with nolva.

BHott28

Awards
I got arimidex, should i just use it on cycle then stop at PCT? I also got Nolva, Clomid, DAA, and Erase. Is this an overkill PCT if i used it all? How should my PCT look with all of these? Appreciate the help!

BHott28

Awards
My cycle is 500mg/week of Test E and 300mg/week of Equipoise. Thanks!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My cycle is 500mg/week of Test E and 300mg/week of Equipoise. Thanks!
EQ should at least b at 500mg/week. Yeah nolva or clomid is fine, don't use both, use arimidex for on cycle. Then your pct will b SERM + Erase + DAA.

BHott28

Awards
Yea, sorry EQ is actually at 600/mg a week. Why not use both nolva and clomid? Which one would you choose given this cycle? Thanks for the help!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yea, sorry EQ is actually at 600/mg a week. Why not use both nolva and clomid? Which one would you choose given this cycle? Thanks for the help!
Cuz they both work on the same receptor, you'd b wasting one of them. I prefer clomid over nolva personally.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Cuz they both work on the same receptor, you'd b wasting one of them. I prefer clomid over nolva personally.
I prefer clomid as well. Plus using both can stress your liver slightly and its just a waste.

BHott28

Awards
Thank you Dr. Stri8ed and Danger dave! Much appreciated info!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
for test e you dont start pct until 2 weeks after last pin.

BHott28

Awards
What happens if i wanted to start it 1 week after last pin instead of 2? Want to minimize the zero test gap as little as possible. Thanks!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What happens if i wanted to start it 1 week after last pin instead of 2? Want to minimize the zero test gap as little as possible. Thanks!
That's not how it works bro. You'd b wasting a week of pct cuz you'll still b shutdown since you'd still have exogenous androgens in your system.

BHott28

Awards
I see. Just hope the PCT is good enough to start me back up quick. Thank you for the info!

INEEDGAINS

Awards
Yeah clomid should start u back up rather quick.
Dr. Stri8ed, You seem like a knowledgeable dude... I need help bro, I've jumped into this face first without much research. Now I'm playing catch up, I have one week left of a 12week cycle of Test Blend BD, I have clomid for my PCT, but I'm not sure when to start taking it or how much to take daily, is there anything else that I need to take along with the clomid to kick start my natural test, I would appreciate any legit advice...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dr. Stri8ed, You seem like a knowledgeable dude... I need help bro, I've jumped into this face first without much research. Now I'm playing catch up, I have one week left of a 12week cycle of Test Blend BD, I have clomid for my PCT, but I'm not sure when to start taking it or how much to take daily, is there anything else that I need to take along with the clomid to kick start my natural test, I would appreciate any legit advice...
I got you bro. Start your clomid 2 weeks after your last pin of Test. Run it 100/50/50/50. I recommend running aromasin (exemestane) run it 25mg Ed for 7 days then drop down to 12.5mg for 4 weeks after for a total of 5 weeks. That will take care of estrogen and stop rebound while boosting you LH and FSH levels. Get DAA and take it at 3g ED for 4 weeks with the clomid.

You got any more questions just ask bro

INEEDGAINS

Awards
I got you bro. Start your clomid 2 weeks after your last pin of Test. Run it 100/50/50/50. I recommend running aromasin (exemestane) run it 25mg Ed for 7 days then drop down to 12.5mg for 4 weeks after for a total of 5 weeks. That will take care of estrogen and stop rebound while boosting you LH and FSH levels. Get DAA and take it at 3g ED for 4 weeks with the clomid.

You're awesome Dave, and I really appreciate the help. I do have a couple more questions, I have Tamoxifen is that similar to Exemestane? and I was running a EOD Test cycle so it releases a lot quicker, should I still wait 2 weeks before start the PCT process? Thanks again for your help, you guys rock!

INEEDGAINS

Awards
****, I just found out that Tamoxifen is Nolva, so that answers that question... Nolva is like Clomid, damn it... Lmao, cool if you could still answer the EOD Test question regarding the wait time for PCT, I would really appreciate it bro...

INEEDGAINS

Awards

I don't think my reply went thru.... First off I wanted to thank you Dave, I truly appreciate the info brotha.. And I did have another question regarding PCT, Given the fact that I'm running a Blend EOD should I still wait 2weeks after the last pen to start PCT? I'm nervous because of the faster release of T on an EOD blend... I seen what you guys told BHott28 on this matter, but he's running a diff test than I am, so I just wanted confirmation that I'm going about it the right way and I want to start PCT in time to counter negative sides... Thanks again man, you guys are awesome!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I don't think my reply went thru.... First off I wanted to thank you Dave, I truly appreciate the info brotha.. And I did have another question regarding PCT, Given the fact that I'm running a Blend EOD should I still wait 2weeks after the last pen to start PCT? I'm nervous because of the faster release of T on an EOD blend... I seen what you guys told BHott28 on this matter, but he's running a diff test than I am, so I just wanted confirmation that I'm going about it the right way and I want to start PCT in time to counter negative sides... Thanks again man, you guys are awesome!
No problem brother. What type of Test? You might have said but I missed it. If its Test P start a few days after your last pin. Its not that big of a deal really. Alot of people get wrapped around a "you have to do this on this day" mentality. If you start a few days after your last pin you will be fine if it a short Ester Test. If its a long ester like Test E then you wait 2 weeks. Let me know what you are using and i will help ya man.

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards

not to try to hijack thread, but can erase be a replacement of aromasin? i was thinking of running a cycle a similart cycle, and was gonna use clomid/erase/daa for pct; or was gonna do clomid/aromasin/daa

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
not to try to hijack thread, but can erase be a replacement of aromasin? i was thinking of running a cycle a similart cycle, and was gonna use clomid/erase/daa for pct; or was gonna do clomid/aromasin/daa
Yes Erase can replace aromasin, its still pretty potent.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
but aromasin is still the better product? i can get em for close to the same price so jus curious
Umm its hard to say what's better, but aromasin will raise your IGF-1 levels which is a plus.

INEEDGAINS

Awards
No problem brother. What type of Test? You might have said but I missed it. If its Test P start a few days after your last pin. Its not that big of a deal really. Alot of people get wrapped around a "you have to do this on this day" mentality. If you start a few days after your last pin you will be fine if it a short Ester Test. If its a long ester like Test E then you wait 2 weeks. Let me know what you are using and i will help ya man.
Man, you're a life saver.. Seriously You and Dr. Stri8ed have helped a lot of people and for that I am truly grateful... Here's what I've been running: Andropen 275 BD it's blended with Test Acetate, Decanoate, Prop, Phenylpropionate, and Cypionate.... I know it's a lot of T, but I wanted to cover all bases and get the most bang for my buck$. I'm on my last week now I'll pen again wed and then I want to start PCT on the day you advise... I have the Clomid covered, but I'm having a hard time getting my hands on the exemestane and DAA that you told me about previously.... Do you think I'll be ok if I just do the Clomid and maybe some anastrazole?? I also have this all natural sh!T called "Complete PCT" by BBS... my buddy said it worked well for him, he didn't experience neg sides, so I was thinking if I Start with the Clomid as advised 100/50/50/50 and then take a few drops of Anastrazole here and there while using the BBS product, that I'll be good.... If you could give me your thoughts on this, I would truly appreciate it.... Thanks again....