Post SARM cycle SERM help...

tshaw024

Awards
I ran (am still currently running) a SARM cycle of LGD 4033 and MK 677 and pretty happy with the results. Haven't been able to do any body fat testing yet but up 14 lbs. and just feeling a heck of a lot better overall.

I was planning to run HcGenerate and a SERM as I can tell I'm going to need a pretty legit post cycle regimen to get my natural test back up and running. I may actually even end this cycle early to get started. Was curious if anyone had another suggestion on a better PCT stack?

Also feel free to DM me any legitimate SERM sites as the trusted site I use for SARM's doesn't do SERM's.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could start your SERM while still on cycle. The sooner the better, it will jump start your recovery. I believe MA research carries SERMs they are definitely GTG

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could start your SERM while still on cycle. The sooner the better, it will jump start your recovery. I believe MA research carries SERMs they are definitely GTG
I second the jump start but with LGD I don't know if it will do anything... If it's anything like osta regarding suppression then I doubt front loading on SERMs will do anything.

You running lgd solo, no test base?