Gyno in post-ostarine cycle- helped by of caused by Clomid?

Miles Johnson

Awards
Six weeks ago I completed a ten week cycle of ostarine, 30/mg day. My PCT was as follows:

Four weeks of Clomid at about 500/mg week. (I'd take a 100 mg five times per week on average)

Two weeks ago I reduced my clomid intake to about 200-300/mg week. (I'd take a 100 mg two to three times per week on average).

All the sudden yesterday evening I had a gyno flareup. This seems like a really odd thing to happen six weeks post-cycle. The question I have is, could the clomid be converting to estrogen, or is it more likely that the Ostarine raised my estrogen, and I cut back on the clomid too much? In other words, should I quit the Clomid cold-turkey, or go back up to 500 mg. I'm ordering Raloxefene per the advice on this forum but it could take a week or longer to get here and I'm wondering what to do in the meantime.

Other relevant information- I'm taking 200 mg caffeine 3x daily, and under insane amounts of work related stress. I've done four Ostarine cycles previously and never had any gyno issues. That said, I seem to have a complete psychological breakdown after about eight weeks of Ostarine, I never made the connection that it was the Osta until this time but suffice it to say that I'm done.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide, it is greatly appreciated.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro….where’d you get the idea of 100mg clomid?!…40mg a day for a couple weeks, then 20mg for 2…

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro….where’d you get the idea of 100mg clomid?!…40mg a day for a couple weeks, then 20mg for 2…
I thought people do clomid 100/50/25/25or something similar... isn't nolva 40/40/20/20. But 500 or 200 is far too much clomoid haha, I would be crying all day non stop

Last edited: