Gyno Post Test/Tren Cycle *advice/help*

bigorr

Awards
How’s it going fellas. Recently ran a test e/tren e cycle at 500mg test and 400mg tren for 13 weeks, whilst taking an AI EOD throughout the cycle and up to my PCT which consisted of Clomid at 50/50/25/25. I’m 100% well aware that lack of research has brought this issue onto me due to not running nolvadex or HCG; as well as not having caber on hand.

After my PCT I began to notice an estrogen rebound; breaking out severely, testes slowly losing their size again, etc...

As of now, one month after my PCT I have begun noticing some lactation as well as lumps in my nipples, thus the gyno. Bloodwork will be getting done ASAP (having issues with health care right now). But as far as moving forward once my bloodwork comes back, should I go the route of speaking to a doctor and having them balance my hormones and fixing the gyno, or grab some letro and nolvadex as well as doing more research than I am now to fix the issue?

Thanks.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How’s it going fellas. Recently ran a test e/tren e cycle at 500mg test and 400mg tren for 13 weeks, whilst taking an AI EOD throughout the cycle and up to my PCT which consisted of Clomid at 50/50/25/25. I’m 100% well aware that lack of research has brought this issue onto me due to not running nolvadex or HCG; as well as not having caber on hand.

After my PCT I began to notice an estrogen rebound; breaking out severely, testes slowly losing their size again, etc...

As of now, one month after my PCT I have begun noticing some lactation as well as lumps in my nipples, thus the gyno. Bloodwork will be getting done ASAP (having issues with health care right now). But as far as moving forward once my bloodwork comes back, should I go the route of speaking to a doctor and having them balance my hormones and fixing the gyno, or grab some letro and nolvadex as well as doing more research than I am now to fix the issue?

Thanks.[/QUOTE hairygrandpa should have some answers for you

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do:
Cabergoline 0.5mg ed for 2 weeks , then 0.5mg eod for 2 weeks (total 4 weeks)
Exemestane: 25mg eod for 1 week, then 12.5mg e3d for the second week (total 2 weeks)
Chlomid from a different source at 25mg eod (eod ups test supposedly better than ed) for 4 weeks
If gyno has not cleared by week 4, raloxifene at 60mg for a few weeks until its gone.

IMHO, doc will have you to wait until homeostasis, I wouldn't.

bigorr

Awards
I would do:
Cabergoline 0.5mg ed for 2 weeks , then 0.5mg eod for 2 weeks (total 4 weeks)
Exemestane: 25mg eod for 1 week, then 12.5mg e3d for the second week (total 2 weeks)
Chlomid from a different source at 25mg eod (eod ups test supposedly better than ed) for 4 weeks
If gyno has not cleared by week 4, raloxifene at 60mg for a few weeks until its gone.

IMHO, doc will have you to wait until homeostasis, I wouldn't.
Thanks for the input. I plan on going to docs to get blood done, I’ll mention the gyno and state it was from an OTC pro hormone so nothing goes on my medical records as far as substance abuse. A lot of guys say that once your off letro, nolvadex and some of the things you mentioned, the gyno can come back; do you feel the same way about this? And also, I’m assuming you’re implying running all of those at the same time but different time intervals such as the EOD vs ED.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I plan on going to docs to get blood done, I’ll mention the gyno and state it was from an OTC pro hormone so nothing goes on my medical records as far as substance abuse. A lot of guys say that once your off letro, nolvadex and some of the things you mentioned, the gyno can come back; do you feel the same way about this? And also, I’m assuming you’re implying running all of those at the same time but different time intervals such as the EOD vs ED.
IMHO, your gyno is not estrogen related -but prolactin. After caber it could be gone, because the swollen lumps are your milk glands and they will get to normal once prolactin is controlled.
If you had gyno from estro, it may come back quickly once you hop on a wet cycle -but not if you are off AAS.
Letro works for getting rid of e2 gyno but is very harsh and I would not recommend it, you could damage your joints. Ralox at 60mg/d worked very well for me and others.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMHO, your gyno is not estrogen related -but prolactin. After caber it could be gone, because the swollen lumps are your milk glands and they will get to normal once prolactin is controlled.
If you had gyno from estro, it may come back quickly once you hop on a wet cycle -but not if you are off AAS.
Letro works for getting rid of e2 gyno but is very harsh and I would not recommend it, you could damage your joints. Ralox at 60mg/d worked very well for me and others.
And thats why I called you in. Hairygrandpa is the go to guy for Prolactin related issues.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It hurts my eyes reading about people running tren without knowing how to run it..

Thank god if you don't experience any emotional sides on it after or during pct. You took test too high, always run test lower than tren.

bigorr

Awards
It hurts my eyes reading about people running tren without knowing how to run it..

Thank god if you don't experience any emotional sides on it after or during pct. You took test too high, always run test lower than tren.
I’m 1.5 months post PCT. Only mentality issues is feeling ****ing disgusting with myself. My buddy has gone through the harsher sides of tren mentally and it isn’t pretty. All about knowing what’s causing you to think like that and ignoring it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m 1.5 months post PCT. Only mentality issues is feeling ****ing disgusting with myself. My buddy has gone through the harsher sides of tren mentally and it isn’t pretty. All about knowing what’s causing you to think like that and ignoring it.
True.. It's just hard even when you know, I can only compare it to depression and paranoia where you'd do things you normally wouldn't.. Having a girlfriend is terrible on tren or any kinda of baggage from the past.. Even things you don't think about normally can start being annoying.

bigorr

Awards
True.. It's just hard even when you know, I can only compare it to depression and paranoia where you'd do things you normally wouldn't.. Having a girlfriend is terrible on tren or any kinda of baggage from the past.. Even things you don't think about normally can start being annoying.
I feel you. I wasn’t too bad with my girl on tren and I’m known for extreme anger issues off gear. On gear it’s 10x worse lol. Just gotta really take a second to think before exploding on anyone ��. But depression wise? Only experienced it in the gym and not feeling as hard, lifting as aggressively, and what not.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you. I wasn’t too bad with my girl on tren and I’m known for extreme anger issues off gear. On gear it’s 10x worse lol. Just gotta really take a second to think before exploding on anyone ��. But depression wise? Only experienced it in the gym and not feeling as hard, lifting as aggressively, and what not.
Alright well maybe you're lucky then.. Or not prone to anxiety at this moment. If you run tren again remember what I said though, at the end of the day it's all up to you but to take it higher can come with a higher cost.

bigorr

Awards
Alright well maybe you're lucky then.. Or not prone to anxiety at this moment. If you run tren again remember what I said though, at the end of the day it's all up to you but to take it higher can come with a higher cost.
Quite possibly could’ve been all luck this round. Not too sure if I’m running tren anytime soon since my nips wanna produce their own liquid at the moment; probably going to stick with another cycle of test e and cruise for a bit. And running what comes at a higher cost, tren or test?