Do you need a serm after a Cyclo bolan (-Drol/H-drol)cycle?

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I need help on choosing the right pct product. I dont know where to get Nolva so if thats what I need to take for PCT of an Cyclo bolan cylce (-Drol/ H-drol ) where would I be able to get Nolva or if there is any OTC product that any body has any good reference on please let me know. I have heard that sustain alpha is good enough to take but I dont want to risk anything. Any body got good advice please?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nolva is easy to find, but you can't ask where to find it (source posting). Most would recommend a SERM yes, but some suggest you can do it without.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not run this compound unless you can get a SERM. IMO there is no OTC product that is enough of a pct for this on it's own. A SERM with a natty test booster like Stoked would work well. Google can help you on your search.:)

caliphotog

Awards
I would not run this compound unless you can get a SERM. IMO there is no OTC product that is enough of a pct for this on it's own. A SERM with a natty test booster like Stoked would work well. Google can help you on your search.:)
At what point of the PCT would you add the stoked? I am planning on running Tamox/Clomid for 4 weeks. I will start PCT the day after my last tab of Cyclobolan.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At what point of the PCT would you add the stoked? I am planning on running Tamox/Clomid for 4 weeks. I will start PCT the day after my last tab of Cyclobolan.
Run either Clomid or Tamox for 4 weeks not both and start the day after pct. I would start the Stoked at the begininng of week 2 or 3 of pct. Good luck bro.:)

bodybuilder43

Awards
I know that both are toxic, but wicth one of this 2 products is more toxic to the liver it is Cyclo bolan or H-Drol

ray1988

Awards
cyclobolan is a mix of superdrol n halodrol. i can vouch for its effectiveness. I havent really seen any bad side effects except aggression for me. What would u guys reccomend as far as nolvadex for post. 20/20/10/10?

illmatic2788

Awards
I am thinking about taking Cyclo Bolan as well. I am new to pro hormones and was wondering if any one had some advice on what other products i should take while taking this cycle. Do i need a liver support? Which is the best PCT product? thanks..