1 week of Superdrol do I need serm or otc?

Austinstarkey

Awards
I done alot of research and have used other prohormones before, so I was going to run a 4 week cycle of sd. Well I've taken 1 week at 15mg, but do to being in track right now and gaining to much weight and shin splints it is slowing me down. I have clomid and nolva, but really wanted to save it for a full cycle. So my question is after 1 week is a serm nessesary or can I just use some nature test boosters?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
You can probably get away with good otc.
But I would jump on something else better suited for the sizuation, run a full cycle of it and then pct with a serm.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Are you using real superdrol or the sh***y hi-tech version?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I tried hi-tech's "1-test" , which is the same main active ingredient/anabolic as hi-tech's "superdrol" except there is no way of knowing how much 1 DHEA is actually in "superdrol" because unfortunately it has a prop blend (although logically it has to be less of the anabolic than "1-test" based on the total mgs.). I was pretty disappointed and underwhelmed to say the least, I have also used actual superdrol numerous times and there is no comparison in terms of effectiveness. Also, Hi-tech's is completely not worth it based on price alone.
And no offense to the company you rep for, but Hi-tech has some pretty scummy marketing practices, namely prop blends for pro-hormones which is pretty unacceptable (you aren't the only company that uses prop blends, very common in pwos and fat burners, but as far as I know you're the only company that does it with pro hormones), and intentionally misleading product names. Not blaming you personally, it's the companies choice not yours.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used the Hi-tech version?
Hi-Tech's "version" is not real Superdrol, you know it, everyone knows it. Just like Hi-Tech's Sustanon 250 is not real Sustanon, just a bunch of crap DHEA, etc. etc.

Comparing real compounds vs Hi-Tech's version of the same compounds is like comparing apples & oranges.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Hi-Tech's "version" is not real Superdrol, you know it, everyone knows it. Just like Hi-Tech's Sustanon 250 is not real Sustanon, just a bunch of crap DHEA, etc. etc.

Comparing real compounds vs Hi-Tech's version of the same compounds is like comparing apples & oranges.
More like apples and horse apples...

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

My question was simple: has he tried Hi-Tech Superdrol. I know all the garbage people say about stuff and understand there is some truth in there somewhere, but sometimes one doesn't fully understand unless they have actually used the product. I used 8 weeks of Superdrol by Hi-Tech and was amazed at the results I got in strength and size. I can't compare it to the "real" Superdrol, but I would not call Hi-Tech Superdrol crap. That's all. I'm not interested in a debate, and this is not because I am a rep. It's only because I gave it a try and was impressed. I guess we are all subject to our opinions. Have a great weekend guys.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
My question was simple: has he tried Hi-Tech Superdrol. I know all the garbage people say about stuff and understand there is some truth in there somewhere, but sometimes one doesn't fully understand unless they have actually used the product. I used 8 weeks of Superdrol by Hi-Tech and was amazed at the results I got in strength and size. I can't compare it to the "real" Superdrol, but I would not call Hi-Tech Superdrol crap. That's all. I'm not interested in a debate, and this is not because I am a rep. It's only because I gave it a try and was impressed. I guess we are all subject to our opinions. Have a great weekend guys.
At what dose?
How many caps did you use?

Yeah well its still prohormones so one gotta expect they do something. Still, the important part here ISthe comparision against real Superdrol and compared to that it sucks at least in a hievable results.

Twill

Twill

Awards
Man i was use the nolva for at least a week r two at most.

Although u only were on the cycle for a week, it's superdrol one of the most POWERFUL prohormones out there.

It's better to be safe than sorry!

Then if u want n u feel still shut down, could run a full otc supplement or sum daa

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
At what dose?
How many caps did you use?

Yeah well its still prohormones so one gotta expect they do something. Still, the important part here ISthe comparision against real Superdrol and compared to that it sucks at least in a hievable results.
3 caps per day

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Actually now that I think about it, if the OP was gaining mass and cramping up after 1 week, it's probably legit superdrol, not hi-tech. Still one week you should not need a SERM, OTC and you should be ok, how old are you btw?

Austinstarkey

Awards
I'm not gonna lie I'm young and I know I'll get a lot of crap but I'm 18 5'10 205lbs. I've lifted everyday for the last 5 years and am going to college to play football, so before I get there I was looking to put on mass, but didnt think it would effect my times as much as it has. I'm pretty sure it's legit SD I ordered it from the UK. I don't feel shut down, but I know there's no way of knowing for sure without blood work.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie I'm young and I know I'll get a lot of crap but I'm 18 5'10 205lbs. I've lifted everyday for the last 5 years and am going to college to play football, so before I get there I was looking to put on mass, but didnt think it would effect my times as much as it has. I'm pretty sure it's legit SD I ordered it from the UK. I don't feel shut down, but I know there's no way of knowing for sure without blood work.
You're right on the blood work thing. I'm not going to lecture you about hormone use at 18, you seem to know it is a probably a bad a idea, and at best an extremely risky one. Good news is if you stop now you should be fine, one week of steroids when your HPTA is probably at it's strongest shouldn't cause any long term problems. If you're 205 at 5'10 and not a total fat ass you probably know how to eat and train so that's good, I would keep at it and maybe try something milder if you REALLY want to. But just a heads up, if your goal is keepable mass, it will be much more difficult using orals only,
Superdrol is one of the harshest orals out there and is not suitable for a first cycle or your goals in general. It is not great for athletic enhancement as you found out, and it is going to be very difficult for a first time user to keep most of the mass gains you'll get from it, and the strength gains will go away when you stop.

Austinstarkey

Awards
Yeah, right now I'm undersized weight wise for a inside linebacker so of coarse of was looking for some quick mass lol. I will definitely wait awhile before using if I do at all. My lifting stats are 315 bench, 460 squat, 275 clean, and 475 deadlift. I steadly go up on maxes just can't seem to gain weight. And I eat 5 times a day sometimes forcing myself to eat lol.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, right now I'm undersized weight wise for a inside linebacker so of coarse of was looking for some quick mass lol. I will definitely wait awhile before using if I do at all. My lifting stats are 315 bench, 460 squat, 275 clean, and 475 deadlift. I steadly go up on maxes just can't seem to gain weight. And I eat 5 times a day sometimes forcing myself to eat lol.
Eat bro!!! Lift and eat you will put size on start tracking calories with an app and then adjust from there MyFitnessPal is awesome m

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Those are good #s for an 18 year old, and the fact that you're still getting stronger without gear is great. As for weight gain, yeah pretty much need to eat more. I don't know how "clean" your diet is, but sometimes if you hit a sticking point with wieght you need to add some dirty foods, eat some really high sodium high fat trash food if you really need to and that might help, just don't do it every meal or for months on end. Also, fatty red meat before bed really helped me, it's very slow digesting and you'll get aminos and calories throughout the night.
You're only 18 so you have the best natty gains you'll ever get ahead of you for at least 4 years. Keep progressing and if you ABSOLUTELY need to run a cycle, do a proper test inject cycle in the off season. Some of the beneficial mitochondrial changes and changes to satellite cells from running test are permanent, gains from 4 weeks of prohormones never are

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Those are good #s for an 18 year old, and the fact that you're still getting stronger without gear is great. As for weight gain, yeah pretty much need to eat more. I don't know how "clean" your diet is, but sometimes if you hit a sticking point with wieght you need to add some dirty foods, eat some really high sodium high fat trash food if you really need to and that might help, just don't do it every meal or for months on end. Also, fatty red meat before bed really helped me, it's very slow digesting and you'll get aminos and calories throughout the night.
You're only 18 so you have the best natty gains you'll ever get ahead of you for at least 4 years. Keep progressing and if you ABSOLUTELY need to run a cycle, do a proper test inject cycle in the off season. Some of the beneficial mitochondrial changes and changes to satellite cells from running test are permanent, gains from 4 weeks of prohormones never are
1000% agree I wish I lifted that when I was 18. Haha I was 6'4" 160 lbs soaking wet and lifted but not seriously. To put up over 300 lb bench press any age is an accomplishment

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
The only supposed you need are good multi fish oil creatine and protein. By the time you hit 25-30 you might not even need to cycle

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
You don't need to waste your pct after a week of sdrol.