lgd4033 advice for pct needed? i cannot run a proper serm.

pete84

Awards
as title suggests i cannot run a serm due to my work, i have regular drug screenings and don't want to run the risk. could someone please recommend a way forward.
ps like the look of kingsblood from ol good reviews.

TinyNutzzz

TinyNutzzz

Awards
You must have a real good job bro. I've never seen any job that tests for PED's/Test. I'm a union Concrete Finisher and I Piss probably 6-9 times a year depending on the project length. Ive cruised and blasted for the last 6yrs and have taken MK677,S23,letro,nolva, arimidex and have never pissed dirty. Just my 2 cents bro

pete84

Awards
a friend of mine got layed off for two weeks due to taking prescribed tablets for his heart. I'm just worried that something will show up in mine that is non medicated! and prob illegal to purchase.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry I’m confused - you can’t run a serm but can run lgd - I don’t know the detection time for lgd but you’d still have to know when they tested presumably?

pete84

Awards
steroids sarms etc are not screened for��.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
steroids sarms etc are not screened for��.
Genuinely interested now in why anyone would screen for a prescription drug (that isn’t used for recreational purposes) and not for steroids/sarms?? Very confused but sure there’s a reason, just can’t think of one myself.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you do? Like others have mentioned, working in HR, companies test for illicit drugs.

Companies will not test for PEDs/AAS as this is an initial cost we do not want to incur...

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
a friend of mine got layed off for two weeks due to taking prescribed tablets for his heart. I'm just worried that something will show up in mine that is non medicated! and prob illegal to purchase.
If ya mate got the sack for taking medication prescribed by a DR for his heart, he's just hit the jackpot! That's an open an shut case of discrimination, he can sue the ass off the company

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Ive run 3 sarms cycles with no PCT on any of them and got no sides, please tell me about the gyno , and infertility you suffered by not doing PCT after sarms cycles

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as title suggests i cannot run a serm due to my work, i have regular drug screenings and don't want to run the risk. could someone please recommend a way forward. ps like the look of kingsblood from ol good reviews.
Don't do the cycle then.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Ive run 3 sarms cycles with no PCT on any of them and got no sides, please tell me about the gyno , and infertility you suffered by not doing PCT after sarms cycles
Lol I can tell you all about it