19-nor (xtreme tren) pct ?

chize

Awards
hi, i'm running 19-nor (xtreme tren) right now and i was planning on just running reversitol for pct (i heard it would be sufficient), but i kinda wanted to be extra careful so what would you all recommend for my pct? i was thinking clomid, 1-carboxyl (the l-dopa extract), and lean xtreme? or would there be something better to get

also, i am taking hawthorne berry and celery seed extract and i need to run this in my pct too correct?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
clomid and reversitol should be fine. l-dopa will help though. do not forget the clomid. do not substitute the clomid for anything.

make sure you're taking the tren with either a meal or a scoop of peanut butter. tren side effects usually occur over the 100mg mark, so don't run it over 100mg for longer than a week.

good luck.

chize

Awards
ok cool thank u for your help, now i just need to find a reliable site haha but i think i have one in mind
also how would you suggest i dose the clomid?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'd dose clomid at :

100/100/50/50 tren can cause really bad gyno, so its a high dose. better that than the 2k surgery to get gyno removed.

chize

Awards
i thought gyno from 19-nor was caused by prolactin so then novla/clomid couldn't really combat it? thats why i was getting the 1-carboxyl and i also have p5p. but i may be wrong thats what i've read when i was researching it.
also this is 19-nor not actual tren its oral just to make sure there isn't any confusion

chize

Awards
ok cool i just wanted to make sure we were on the same page, thanks for your help man, and the 100/100/50/50 that is ED right?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. 100mg every day for the first 14 days, then 50mg for the next 14 days.