Blackstone Stack Advice- Metha Quad Extreme, abNORmal, and Chosen 1

TM70154

Awards
Hello all.

Looking into running 8 weeks of a Blackstone Labs stack, Metha Quad Extreme, abNORmal, and Chosen 1 at recommended doses.

This will also have a month of PCT (primarily Arimistane, DAA, PCT V, Cycle Support) after for a total of 12 weeks. I've seen several write ups from around the web stating everything from "you need a legit SERM" to a requirement for TUDCA and "gear support". I just want to cut down fat and put on some lean mass with minimal sides.

I haven't pulled the trigger on the stack yet as I'd like to hear what those more in the know have to say, as it's been a long time for me (few years now). Any advice is helpful. Trying to avoid side effects mainly.

Open to advice or peoples experiences with the mentioned products.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What does pct V and more 1-andro have to do with needing a serm for pct?

TM70154

Awards
The 1-andro I'm not worried about, but the stuff I've read on Chosen 1 and abNORmal made me wonder. 1-DHEA and 19Nor, seems to be a bit floating around about them and I just needed clarification on whether or not they're 1. Worth running and 2. Need a legit PCT. Honestly the dosing doesn't look very high. I'm 5'9" @ 235, would like to hit the 12% or lower BF by summer while putting some mass on.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still think a serm would be best. There’s someone somewhere who logged 1,4 with Abnormal on here.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a really expensive cycle. If your heart is set on DHEA prohormones why not look at something with higher doses of 1 and 4 DHEA like super mandro or Andro the giant. You can probably run a similar cycle at a better cost for sure.

TM70154

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, the cost will be just around the $300 mark if I act soon before the deal is expired. My real concern is around PCT requirements and what to consider with DHEA's.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Realistically you could probably get away with an over the counter PCT, but just get yourself some clomid to be safe. For 30 or 40 dollars you can have piece of mind. Plus clomid is so easy to get

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd use a SERM.

Rambozo_the_clown

Awards
Yeah, It's what I usually take.
I'm about to start a similar stack, Metha-quad/Abnormal, and plan on using Tamoxifen for PCT. Only question I have is that I've noticed people recommending anywhere from 20-40mg doses and can't find anything to suggest running over 20mg has any added effect. These PH's aren't extremely strong and one carries an AI, so I assume a 20mg dose over 4 weeks should work, but I'd like to ask someone with more experience. Additionally, when would the recommended time to begin PCT with this, 3 days before ending/1st day off/few days after? TY

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm about to start a similar stack, Metha-quad/Abnormal, and plan on using Tamoxifen for PCT. Only question I have is that I've noticed people recommending anywhere from 20-40mg doses and can't find anything to suggest running over 20mg has any added effect. These PH's aren't extremely strong and one carries an AI, so I assume a 20mg dose over 4 weeks should work, but I'd like to ask someone with more experience. Additionally, when would the recommended time to begin PCT with this, 3 days before ending/1st day off/few days after? TY
You didn't mention any particular "PHs", but the truth is.... Some things that are (wrongly) labeled PHs are some of the strongest Steroids ever produced.

Rambozo_the_clown

Awards
You didn't mention any particular "PHs", it the truth is.... Some things that are (wrongly) labeled PHs are some of the strongest Steroids ever produced.
Metha-quad extreme, 1 per day and Abnormal 2 per day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You didn't mention any particular "PHs", but the truth is.... Some things that are (wrongly) labeled PHs are some of the strongest Steroids ever produced.
i knew a british chick back in the day who was very fond of saying...'super just super' in a thick british accent, it was pretty sexy, lol.

Rambozo_the_clown

Awards
Those are product names.
Could you please list the actual compounds?
That would help a lot.
:)
LOL I'm sorry, I understand now, thanks for your patience

per day / 8 weeks

100mg 19-nor dhea blend, which contains an Enanthate which I understand has a longer half-life
50mg 1-andro dhea
50mg 4-andro dhea
150mg Androsterone
50mg Arimistane

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL I'm sorry, I understand now, thanks for your patience

per day / 8 weeks

100mg 19-nor dhea blend, which contains an Enanthate which I understand has a longer half-life
50mg 1-andro dhea
50mg 4-andro dhea
150mg Androsterone
50mg Arimistane
No problem!

Yeah, most of those ARE actually PHs. LoL.

Sure... 20mg Nolvadex a day for 4 weeks should be fine.
You can start it the day after your last dose.

Always feel free to ask me questions on here, or by DM.

:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm still alive and lurking lol
7 years and 15 posts...we are glad you are still with us brother, but feel free to post more often!!! :)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Rambozo_the_clown you already got your answers, but since you came for opinions/advice, I'll add that 20 mg Tamox for 4 weeks is what I usually do and last time I checked bloods on pct my total test was higher, than my baseline on the last week of pct. And at the baseline a couple months later.

About that cycle of yours; 50 mg of 1-andro and 4-andro won't do anything. 300 mg is usually considered the minimum effective dose for many. Those Blackstone products are so underdosed and expensive, it's not even funny.

May want to check out Super Mandro and Andro the Giant from Strong Supplement Shop to add to your run. Or transdermal andros from Iconic Formulations and Iron Mag labs. Strong might still have some IF andros.

dannyski72

Awards
Thanks for this info. I just wasted 6 weeks of using underdosed 1 and 4 andro. Would have just bought more to begin with.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're going to drop over 300$ why don't you just get real test and run that. Safer less sides better results and you can run it longer just saying

dannyski72

Awards
If you're going to drop over 300$ why don't you just get real test and run that. Safer less sides better results and you can run it longer just saying
Absolutely. But I was on TRT for years and have stopped. Just wanted to get a quick boost for a couple months. As we know - TRT doesn’t work like that.
Unless you mean a real cycle of juice lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Absolutely. But I was on TRT for years and have stopped. Just wanted to get a quick boost for a couple months. As we know - TRT doesn’t work like that.
That's exactly what I mean if you have a full pct on hand 2 vials of test e and some dbol is around the same price if not cheaper or even test and lgd I dunno just my opinion

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He said get on test, he made no mention of trt.

While a true trt dose of testosterone that has you within normal range won't do a ton, 300-500mg will do far more then a basic Andro cycle.

Also, what are your testosterone levels sitting at?. If you need trt and you came off at your levels are probably crashed

dannyski72

Awards
He said get on test, he made no mention of trt.

While a true trt dose of testosterone that has you within normal range won't do a ton, 300-500mg will do far more then a basic Andro cycle.

Also, what are your testosterone levels sitting at?. If you need trt and you came off at your levels are probably crashed
i came off about 8 months ago. Did 3 bottles of HCG to get to more normal baseline, which is around 250-350 total.

Didnt feel like starting the process again so figured I’d give prohormones a try again. I guess I haven’t done any since the ban a few years back - used to love the Epistane products. Also there was stuff called Feraguno and Hemaguno which I haven’t seen around in years either.

Got back on the old anabolic minds account (which I’ve had for years but rarely looked at) and came up with 1-andro and 4-andro as being possible alternatives to Epistane. However it seems that these to ingredients fall short of what epistane used to do in terms of anabolics.

I’m about to double my already doubled dosage and try that for s few weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i came off about 8 months ago. Did 3 bottles of HCG to get to more normal baseline, which is around 250-350 total.

Didnt feel like starting the process again so figured I’d give prohormones a try again. I guess I haven’t done any since the ban a few years back - used to love the Epistane products. Also there was stuff called Feraguno and Hemaguno which I haven’t seen around in years either.

Got back on the old anabolic minds account (which I’ve had for years but rarely looked at) and came up with 1-andro and 4-andro as being possible alternatives to Epistane. However it seems that these to ingredients fall short of what epistane used to do in terms of anabolics.

I believe the Blackstone products are severely underdosed it's been a while since I saw the labels but 1andro and 4andro you want 300 to 330 mg each as a bare minimum dose.

Epiandro 600mg

And no they are not as strong as epistane. None of the legal stuff that's left around is.

But combining the Andros at proper doses you can get a similar effect. It's just going to cost you about five times the price lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

There was seriously a pro hormone called Feraguno as Lou ferrigno...classic...where do they come up with this stuff lmao..has anyone else tried this or know what was in it?

dannyski72

Awards
Had nothing to do with Lou Ferigno. Was a Japanese product and from what I remember worked decently. This is about 15 years ago mind you