Please Welcome TripDog to the PAL family :D

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Trip's been conversing will myself, BJ, and john for the past few weeks with the intention of eventually coming on board with PAL for a rep position.

Typically I like to take a few weeks, leaving someone in limbo, and just follow up on people before they are officially allowed to represent PAL... always have to make sure that we focus on bringing on talented, non-drama individuals, who have something to offer perspective forums.

While we didn't need another rep, with johns recent temporary leave of absence, along with a significant project that is eating up the majority of my time, we all agreed that it would be an appropriate time for TripDog to lend his expertise and help out with the growing number of questions and logs on PAL products.

Welcome Trippdaawwwg!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is awsome indeed!!! I have been interested in PAL for a while,and BJ just REALLY likes me (stop sending me pictures of yourself blackjack)....LOL

thank-you dave,john,blackjack,and pal

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dave,
You really need better prospective employee evaluation skills, my man. Consider PAL now gayed up.
:lol:

"1, 2, 3, 4 - get teh cattle off the floor!"

Congrats Trip. Good luck with it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All i can say is PAL you have a great guy in trip!! He will represent your company well! He certainly adds a unique personality and solid knowledge base to the PAL team. Congrats Brotha!! :clap2:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
congrats trip. you deserve it!
a great company w/great products to represent!!!
pal couldn't have picked a better guy to rep for them.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Woohooo we have brothers...Its a good thing we work so well as a dual co. stack team...makes me want to break out the station wagon for family trips together:)

You got a great guy in Trip! Congrats Palo on another sweet member to the team!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats broski!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Woohooo we have brothers...Its a good thing we work so well as a dual co. stack team...makes me want to break out the station wagon for family trips together:)

You got a great guy in Trip! Congrats Palo on another sweet member to the team!!!!
me loves Crader...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
My heart is broken:sad: My fav company picked up another rep and its not me.

Congrats Trip!! PAL has added a great addition to already stellar group of reps. Trip is a smart mofo and I am glad that they picked me up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, buddy! Just saw this now. Pleasant surprise. I am pleased you ended up with such a great company. Show them how its done :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, why are you still gold/yellow? Shouldn't you be green?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had to bump it :D