- 02-05-2018, 12:14 PM
So I have been running OL epi andro, sup3r 1 and sup3r 4 for 5 weeks now and iv gotten absolutly nothing out of it. This is my 2nd cycle of anything and my first one was hi-techs “superdrol” when I was on the hi tech i did feel “alpha” and absolutly had more aggression in the gym along with more stamina and all of that. I have experienced NOTHING with this cycle. Anybody had an experience like this? Did I just get some bad **** or what?
- 02-05-2018, 12:18 PM
02-05-2018, 12:56 PM
I did the epi at 500mg for 2 weeks then jumped to 1000mg ever since. Sup3r 1 and 4 I have been doing 330mg the whole time
02-05-2018, 04:28 PM
02-05-2018, 05:11 PM
02-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Yea i kept thinking maybe it just hasnt kicked in yet but i mean Im only running 6 weeks and when I took the hi tech i felt it within 2 weeks and its basically just andros and not even as high of a dose
02-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Well. Most will say that 6 weeks is too short for andros and i have to agree.
Ive ran andros (1/4/epi) two times. Once at normal doses and once at high doses. Both times i felt like poo and didnt make gains until the 5th week. I dont plan on running them again unless thats all thats left out there. I just ran dmz/epi andro and it blew them out of the water.
Similar Forum Threads
- By powerlifter6920 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:03 PM
- By b unit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 02-14-2007, 07:04 PM
- By UnicronSpawn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-13-2006, 12:19 AM
- By jeep69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2005, 12:23 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2004, 12:52 AM