Bunk?

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So here is the situation. I started trt about 4 months ago and I was hoping to do some blasts between bloodwork. My trt is 170mg test cyp 1 time weekly (trying to split into 2 but waiting for doctors approval)
So I did some research on meso and sst I found what I can say Should be a legit source.. according to reviews on both boards. Communication was good got vials full of oil... I have been doing slin pins and injecting the deltoids, my big needles from gpz just came in today.

So here lies my question, how do you perform the freeze test? I stuck an unopened vial in the freezer and it doesnt seem cloudy at all.. been in there since last night. So
1) is there a right or wrong way to check for a compound using this method, is it bunk or do some compounds crash suspension at different temps...?🤔

2) I do not feel different than with than my normal trt dose. This week combined to about 600mg test cyp between last week and this weeks injection and the ugl cyp. Should I be feeling different?

3) I have to end my cycle early because I found out I have one more 6 week lab before I get set back to less consistent labs. How long does it take for test levels to normalize after injecting supra physiological amounts of cyp for a couple weeks? I was thinking a month to 6 weeks...

I'm not worried about posting stats on this thread, just looking to trouble shoot. This Q is only looking for A's

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1: from what I've read on this board, the freeze test is a myth, not all compounds crash out of solution at freezing temps

2: some people don't feel much different on higher test doses, but at the minimum I would say your libido should be insane.

3: how long until your next blood draw?

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1: from what I've read on this board, the freeze test is a myth, not all compounds crash out of solution at freezing temps

2: some people don't feel much different on higher test doses, but at the minimum I would say your libido should be insane.

Thanks for the reply, man
5 more weeks but I'm sure I can squeeze out 1 more

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

2. Everybody's libido doesn't go insane on Test.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You did one week of extra test cyp? Yeah you won’t feel any different yet. I don’t feel different whether I’m on 150mg TRT or 400mg anyway. Test doesn’t affect my libido either

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
2. Everybody's libido doesn't go insane on Test.
Right I've heard some people having the opposite effect. I didn't feel like TRT really did much for me at first. It was definitely gradual but it ended up turning around for me.

Would you happen to know how long should it take for bloods to normalize?

I know it is definitely an individual thing, but what would be a generally safe for a otherwise healthy 30yr male?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right I've heard some people having the opposite effect. I didn't feel like TRT really did much for me at first. It was definitely gradual but it ended up turning around for me.

Would you happen to know how long should it take for bloods to normalize?

I know it is definitely an individual thing, but what would be a generally safe for a otherwise healthy 30yr male?
Do you mean on cycle, or on TRT?
Because every time you go up or down with the Test, it does the opposite of stabilize.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel blast dose of test compared to my cruise amount but it’s a subtle difference, like the chest puffs up a bit, I feel slightly more confident etc. Libido is always through the roof so **** knows if the gear affects that.

but it takes 3-4 weeks to start feeling the effect of higher test doses ime.

I think your question about levels normalising is ‘I have a blood draw coming up so how long before that draw do I need to stop the extra test so I only show my trt level on the bloods’? If so then you were right at 4-6 weeks for cyp to clear. In reality the half life means that probably from 3-4 weeks on it wouldn’t affect the bloods massively but we all clear compounds at different rates so I’d be giving it 5-6 weeks to be safer

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You did one week of extra test cyp? Yeah you won’t feel any different yet. I don’t feel different whether I’m on 150mg TRT or 400mg anyway. Test doesn’t affect my libido either
I agree. It took a while for the TRT to make a difference so I'm assuming it would take me longer than average Joe's. Not sure, I didnt feel anything until about month 2. I just got bumped so.i dont want my test to be elevated and have to lower my dose. Some guys are in there at 200 mg I never did anything other than a few PH cycles until trt so I had virgin receptors and with a baby dose of trt and my numbers almost tripled. So i got dropped and my total T dropped back down to 470 so I've worked back up to 17mg. I'd love 200 haha.. so I'm hoping dropping back down to trt dosages will clear me in 5 weeks.
Do you mean on cycle, or on TRT?
Because every time you go up or down with the Test, it does the opposite of stabilize.
Going from a blast back to TRT levels

I guess I did a poor job explaining ha
I started what was supposed to be my first attempt going "off script" and I dont want my levels to be elevated on my next blood draw in 6 weeks because I dont want doc to turn my dosage down, if you know what I mean.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. It took a while for the TRT to make a difference so I'm assuming it would take me longer than average Joe's. Not sure, I didnt feel anything until about month 2. I just got bumped so.i dont want my test to be elevated and have to lower my dose. Some guys are in there at 200 mg I never did anything other than a few PH cycles until trt so I had virgin receptors and with a baby dose of trt and my numbers almost tripled. So i got dropped and my total T dropped back down to 470 so I've worked back up to 17mg. I'd love 200 haha.. so I'm hoping dropping back down to trt dosages will clear me in 5 weeks.

I started what was supposed to be my first attempt going "off script" and I dont want my levels to be elevated on my next blood draw in 6 weeks because I dont want doc to turn my dosage down, if you know what I mean.
If your bloods are in 6 weeks just go back to your TRT levels now and come back to this idea after bloods

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I feel blast dose of test compared to my cruise amount but it’s a subtle difference, like the chest puffs up a bit, I feel slightly more confident etc. Libido is always through the roof so **** knows if the gear affects that.

but it takes 3-4 weeks to start feeling the effect of higher test doses ime.

I think your question about levels normalising is ‘I have a blood draw coming up so how long before that draw do I need to stop the extra test so I only show my trt level on the bloods’? If so then you were right at 4-6 weeks for cyp to clear. In reality the half life means that probably from 3-4 weeks on it wouldn’t affect the bloods massively but we all clear compounds at different rates so I’d be giving it 5-6 weeks to be safer
Yeah that is exactly what I meant. I guess I phrased it a little weird.
Good info on thos last reply man. I appreciate it. I'm bummed about having another draw so soon. I was told we do 2 six week draws and then they go further after. This was a last minute surprise. One doc last week mentioned it and I just thought she didnt realize I already had bloods done a week or two earlier. But then a second doctor said I would have to go in for 1 more 6 week lab draw so I'm just calling it quits until then

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If your bloods are in 6 weeks just go back to your TRT levels now and come back to this idea after bloods
Thanks for the reassurance. My last ugl pin was 2 days ago and my last try was yesterday. think you are right.

I'll have to come back to this thread and share my numbers on next lab.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I agree with Whisky. ^^^
You already dropped back down, correct?

... Oh, I see. ^^

Yes, please share the numbers.
Thanks!

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Whisky. ^^^
You already dropped back down, correct?

... Oh, I see. ^^

Yes, please share the numbers.
Thanks!
Im kind of interested to see where I am of I were to continue if I were to continue running the test. For now though I will just assume the gear to be legit.

I saw there is a cheap place to order blood work of your choice without having the dr call it in. It's out of pocket but only like 70 bucks. The only thing with that is if you are of 2500 free test the test become inaccurate and if you are over that they recommend an AAS draw which is over the $400 mark. They $70 will tell me if it is real or not but I guess I can so a dave palumbo kit for $20 but those results tell an abridged story from what I understand.

It irks me to think of legality issues in the US because none of us would have these issues of wondering if gear is real or trying to skirt the trt system. If we just had a little more freedom. But that is a conversation for a different thread lol

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
OK, so I haven't gotten new bloods yet but I do have something I'd like to share due to a comment above mentioning the suspension not crashing in cold temps, at least rumored on this site. So I switched from going into the clinic every week to self injection.

While I was getting the rundown I played dumb to see if I could get an answer. I asked if the test should get refrigerated like the HCG.. I was talking with a nurse not a doctor. But she said NOOOOO.. do not refrigerate it because it will fall out of suspension and crystallize and if that happened I needed to come in to switch out the test syringes (they are preloaded).
Her words, not mine. I go to the Low T Center and they are pretty reputable

So it for what it's worth, it would appear that refrigeration DOES in fact crash the compound.

Now what I get at the clinic is much lighter in color than what I got off script, but I would assume that it would react the same.

As far as the compound I got online, I'm 95% sure it is legit. I say this because the following week... maybe 7-10 days after my first shots I started to feel I guess 'young' like teenage young. Kind of an amazing feeling.... this could be all mental but I've always had really good thick hair, and I was planning on letting it grow quite a bit for the slicked back fade look. Then at one point my brother told me I had a big bald spot on my head. I played it off as just messing with my head but after much paranoia I did verify that I have thinned a BUNCH and during the week following week or two my scalp felt itchy and burned a little.. idk maybe a coincidence... but I had enough of that, "am I balding am I tripping? " conversation in my own head so busted out the razor and BIC'd that **** off and got a script for finasteride 😂 lol

Me: 1
Head: 0
My dad and brothers are Qballs... thought i was was lucky at 30 years old. Smh

Other than that, my pumps were insane. Almost too much... almost to the point of pain but nowhere near the pain of back pumps. No increased strength just insane pumps. Potentially lost some hair. And a sense of well being.

Like I said I'm 95% sure this is legit
I'm not saying 100% because of placebo factor but that 5% that it might be that it's all in my head is slim because I was feeling good. Lol I miss being a teenager and I felt like I was damn near there. Since things have slowly subsided.

If in fact this is legit gear, I'm still hoping my levels normalize by the next blood draw. I think in another 3 weeks or so.

Like I said I'll post bloodwork as it becomes available. Just thought someone might find value with this info

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't try to use Any kind of testing using a compound falling out, as a measure of it being what you hope it is, and that it is legitimately dosed.
That is Not a reliable test.

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don't try to use Any kind of testing using a compound falling out, as a measure of it being what you hope it is, and that it is legitimately dosed.
That is Not a reliable test.
Right. I get it. I was just trying to see if it was a vial full of grapeseed oil or if it contained any compound at all. Sort of a first measure. I mean to be honest though I probably wouldn't drop more than the product itself to test it, I would more than likely just use the cheaper tests to identify the compound if that makes sense.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right. I get it. I was just trying to see if it was a vial full of grapeseed oil or if it contained any compound at all. Sort of a first measure. I mean to be honest though I probably wouldn't drop more than the product itself to test it, I would more than likely just use the cheaper tests to identify the compound if that makes sense.
Makes perfect sense to me.
Except I would Never use a fall-out test for any purpose.
It has no usable purpose that I can ascertain.

But I'm with you on paying for testing. .... Unless you're hoping to verify a source that you hope to use long-term.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK, so I haven't gotten new bloods yet but I do have something I'd like to share due to a comment above mentioning the suspension not crashing in cold temps, at least rumored on this site. So I switched from going into the clinic every week to self injection.

While I was getting the rundown I played dumb to see if I could get an answer. I asked if the test should get refrigerated like the HCG.. I was talking with a nurse not a doctor. But she said NOOOOO.. do not refrigerate it because it will fall out of suspension and crystallize and if that happened I needed to come in to switch out the test syringes (they are preloaded).

So it for what it's worth, it would appear that refrigeration DOES in fact crash the compound.

Now what I get at the clinic is much lighter in color than what I got off script, but I would assume that it would react the same.

As far as the compound I got online, I'm 95% sure it is legit. I say this because the following week... maybe 7-10 days after my first shots I started to feel I guess 'young' like teenage young. Kind of an amazing feeling.... this could be all mental but I've always had really good thick hair, and I was planning on letting it grow quite a bit for the slicked back fade look. Then at one point my brother told me I had a big bald spot on my head. I played it off as just messing with my head but after much paranoia I did verify that I have thinned a BUNCH and during the week following week or two my scalp felt itchy and burned a little.. idk maybe a coincidence... but I had enough of that, "am I balding am I tripping? " conversation in my own head so busted out the razor and BIC'd that **** off and got a script for finasteride 😂 lol

Other than that, my pumps were insane. Almost too much... almost to the point of pain but nowhere near the pain of back pumps. No increased strength just insane pumps. Potentially lost some hair. And a sense of well being.

I'm not saying 100% because of placebo factor but that 5% that it might be that it's all in my head is slim because I was feeling good. Lol I miss being a teenager and I felt like I was damn near there. Since things have slowly subsided.

If in fact this is legit gear, I'm still hoping my levels normalize by the next blood draw. I think in another 3 weeks or so.

Like I said I'll post bloodwork as it becomes available. Just thought someone might find value with this info
i live in indiana and my testosterone comes in the mail...the temperature here in winter months is often well below refrigerator temp. it says right on instructions if testosterone forms crystals to rub between palms for a few minutes. i usually rub between palms for a few minutes before drawing, it has become a habit to do this.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yeah, finally someone who understands (others never seem to grasp what i mean by feeling like a teenager on cycle). Its that random euphoria you get throughout the day for no reason, feeling amazing, also wanting to do stupid sh1t that gives you adrenaline rushes, just like when you were much younger.

For me also pumps precede strength gains. 500mg a week pumps started around day 7-10 (those crazy pumps that dont let you finish the set) and first real strength gains came around day 20 for me.

Now when i think about it...500 test seemed to give bigger pumps than a little mix of test and tren, at least initially while i didnt fuk with estro management...hm...but the gains were much better on the latter

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll also just add that I live in the northeast and get my TRT test delivered in the mail in sub freezing temps sometimes. Never had it crash. And I’m talking about my script

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ll also just add that I live in the northeast and get my TRT test delivered in the mail in sub freezing temps sometimes. Never had it crash. And I’m talking about my script
wow- :unsure:

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Makes perfect sense to me.
Except I would Never use a fall-out test for any purpose.
It has no usable purpose that I can ascertain.

But I'm with you on paying for testing. .... Unless you're hoping to verify a source that you hope to use long-term.
And I would have to agree. From everything I experienced later the following week would contradict the whole idea. My oil never changed but I sure as **** felt changed lol I mean I cant rule out placebo but it definitely didnt feel like a placebo ha

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, finally someone who understands (others never seem to grasp what i mean by feeling like a teenager on cycle). Its that random euphoria you get throughout the day for no reason, feeling amazing, also wanting to do stupid sh1t that gives you adrenaline rushes, just like when you were much younger.

For me also pumps precede strength gains. 500mg a week pumps started around day 7-10 (those crazy pumps that dont let you finish the set) and first real strength gains came around day 20 for me.

Now when i think about it...500 test seemed to give bigger pumps than a little mix of test and tren, at least initially while i didnt fuk with estro management...hm...but the gains were much better on the latter
Bro... it was an amazing feeling. I always joke about being able to bottle my kids energy and sell it. (Corny)
It looks like someone beat me to it lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And I would have to agree. From everything I experienced later the following week would contradict the whole idea. My oil never changed but I sure as **** felt changed lol I mean I cant rule out placebo but it definitely didnt feel like a placebo ha
People can say what they want (and they will LOL), but I sometimes feel IM compounds immediately.
If it's placebo, it's an amazing placebo that has gone on for Many years.
(y)

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
People can say what they want (and they will LOL), but I sometimes feel IM compounds immediately.
If it's placebo, it's an amazing placebo that goes on for Many years.
(y)
😂
Now that had me laughing. Yeah I'll take that placebo all day long

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it's placebo, it's an amazing placebo that has gone on for Many years.
(y)
placebo has been studied and it works. It’s the power of the mind (look at what wim
Hoff can do with his mind). Im the same, needle goes in my ass and I immediately feel hencher 😂

on the gear, I’ve only ever had one batch drop out in the cold (was stored in a filing cabinet but in my gym with no heating in winter. I’ve had way way more with no issues despite the same storage

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
placebo has been studied and it works. It’s the power of the mind (look at what wim
Hoff can do with his mind). Im the same, needle goes in my ass and I immediately feel hencher 😂

on the gear, I’ve only ever had one batch drop out in the cold (was stored in a filing cabinet but in my gym with no heating in winter. I’ve had way way more with no issues despite the same storage
if people would bother to read, it's says right on the instructions that come with testosterone that if crystals form to rub vial between palms for a few minutes...like you i've very rarely had issues but i've made it a habit to warm the vial between palms anyways.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if people would bother to read, it's says right on the instructions that come with testosterone that if crystals form to rub vial between palms for a few minutes...like you i've very rarely had issues but i've made it a habit to warm the vial between palms anyways.
on that batch that did that’s what I did bro. I used a warm water bath I seem to recall but yeah wasn’t an issue

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh shoot I didnt get any instructions. I pick up preloaded syringes at the clinic. I know what you mean though because I used to get my sarms in tinctures and the process was the same... well the warming aspect at least. Those said to warm in hot water on the stove using a double boil method without actually achieving boiling. . .
No that I think of it, most of the liquids I've gotten were like that even tadafinil that is used to get when EA was up and running a few years back.
I was less worried about the compound falling out of suspension than I was about twating to see if I bought 2 bottles of snakeskin oil or if there was anything in it at all. This was my first go around ordering "off script" if you know what I mean. Good point though

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay So unfortunately, I went in for my syringes and bloods the other day and one of the doctors did something to my account and my new appointment is all the way out March 10. So no blast once again. Its irritating because I definitely had time to finish that vial and have bloods back to normal by then. So I am going to just finish the vial and save some of the syringes for next time. I know it wont be much but 2 weeks on the last vial and 2 weeks on this vial (I found this out on about 2 weeks ago) leaves me with not so muchand I'll have to tap my second vial either way next time... Soooo frustrating.. so this vial I have now basically wasted because timing bloods interferes with blast length.

On a side note, I have a few follow up questionos that I wanted to ask the guys on TRT that B&C:

1) what is the protocall for switching to another TRT clinic? do I have to crash my T and take new bloods all over again? or do I just need to request a copy of my prescriptions from the provider? I am thinking of going to one of those national online clinics. I have 2 in mind. I just got a killer job offer so if it isnt crazy expensive I will pay out of pocket. This has been a shitty wait, i thought waiting on the viaIs was badwill ha

2) What is really the harm in yoour doctor knowing that you are blasting and Cruising. I go to onoe of those chain male clinics in colorado and I am 98% positivee my Doc is blasting and cruising, not all of them just the main one. But what is the harm.. When I started reading about AAS years and years ago, a lot of forums recommended involving your doctor to make sure you were doing things as safe as possible. What happens if youre caught with incriminating numbers? They revoke your therapy? insurance issues in the future? does it put my provider at risk? I would think out of all the places you can just be straight up with someone is the TRT clinic...

Either way thank you all in advance and I apologize I do not have bloods to post as promised

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Test never makes me feel anything besides maybe higher libido, but that was already good to begin. I don't know what people base the quality of gear on sides, makes no sense,

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well either way all was solved. No BS I've switched clinics to a very... understanding, so to speak, Doctor. I won't have bloods done again until July but I'm going with real pharma. I won't have to mess around with the UGLs anymore.... Thank God. Unless something causes a hangup on an awesome situation. I started my blast yesterday 😁