is brawn nutrition legit or bunk?

Nigmode

Awards
especially their stronger stuff like sd, m1a ,m14add, tren

hear me out ive seen already threads like this in the past and most say its a legit brand but none of the compounds ive mentioned got any reviews at all

i was wondering cause the first thing that comes up when i google ¨buy prohormones¨ you get lot of brawn nutrition results which kinda makes me think their stuff isnt right and they are so easy to find online

Last edited:
Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You don’t see allot of reviews here in the uk for some reason on most supps, hormones and so on. On uk forums most people would rather use gear than pro hormones and that’s understandable when you can get test, dbol.....cheap.

only thing from brawn I’ve used is there fat burners and pre workout and they were spot on, might give there trest a go in the future and you know quickly if it is trest or not.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only experience I have had is positive. Used a few of their products all were gtg.

sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Definitely legit. I used a lot of their supplements over the last few years and all were gtg.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running their test booster test complete v2 atm. Will give a review soon. But started only one week ago, so its too early to say something

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Using their Sr9009.....its legit. I feel super alert, wired, oxygen increase seems better also on it whereas compared to another brand which I get no effects at all.