Lean Cycles....Always getting bunk Var - What next?

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.. I just turned 40 this year (but feel 20 still) - Been working out for the past 20 years off and on. Diet always up an down. I'm 5'9" 180lbs and about 15% bf and carry all that weight in my lower stomach and obliques. When I'm on cycle I shift that weight around nice and help redistribute that.

I have done a few OTC cycles and stacked with some of the gels here and there with decent results that were always pretty capped as I could only go so far. Whenever I have tried to get creative with other orals here and there (dmz) I got some pretty bad sides (prob from lack of test base)

Last year I ran a var and winny stack with dermacrine as a test base (bc I didn't wanna pin) and found out my var was bunk (roidtest). I kept on the winny but honestly.....I didn't see ANY real muscle gain or strength...just joint pain. So I knew it was legit but didn't really understand it.

This year I have decided to pin and picked up some test cyp (so i can only pin once a week) and want to use that as a base. I picked up some Var from a new source and have a roidtest on the way. In anticipation that my Var is crap again can anyone suggest something that is like Var that will dry me out and compliment the test cyp base? I'm only planning on doing 200mg per week of the cyp. I really want to be vascular and ripped over being bloated with mass. Yes....I know diet is a huge part of this!!!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You really should just get over your fear of needles and pin, that is honestly your best bet. It's always hard to first time to inject, but once you pop your cherry, it becomes no big deal at all.

Having said that, there are many alternatives to Anavar. Anavar is known as being really mild, so it doesn't induce the kind of gains you would get with other drugs, but there is stuff like Superdrol and you could stack that with 1,4DHEA (EQ precursor). Hi Tech sells it as Equibolin, but it may be out of stock. But that would give you a substance similar to testosterone that doesn't aromatize too much. You can read more about it below.

Hope that helps,
-SS

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys.. I just turned 40 this year (but feel 20 still) - Been working out for the past 20 years off and on. Diet always up an down. I'm 5'9" 180lbs and about 15% bf and carry all that weight in my lower stomach and obliques. When I'm on cycle I shift that weight around nice and help redistribute that.

I have done a few OTC cycles and stacked with some of the gels here and there with decent results that were always pretty capped as I could only go so far. Whenever I have tried to get creative with other orals here and there (dmz) I got some pretty bad sides (prob from lack of test base)

Last year I ran a var and winny stack with dermacrine as a test base (bc I didn't wanna pin) and found out my var was bunk (roidtest). I kept on the winny but honestly.....I didn't see ANY real muscle gain or strength...just joint pain. So I knew it was legit but didn't really understand it.

This year I have decided to pin and picked up some test cyp (so i can only pin once a week) and want to use that as a base. I picked up some Var from a new source and have a roidtest on the way. In anticipation that my Var is crap again can anyone suggest something that is like Var that will dry me out and compliment the test cyp base? I'm only planning on doing 200mg per week of the cyp. I really want to be vascular and ripped over being bloated with mass. Yes....I know diet is a huge part of this!!!

I would look around for some epistane as a first choice, check the auctions on this site. Other options that are not as good as Tbol and Hdrol (can check auctions for hdrol as well).

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone already mentioned TBol (turinabol), which is similar to Anavar in the sense that it's pretty mild overall and promotes lean mass gains (I noticed fat loss as well, though not as much as with Anavar). Curious to see the results of your roidtest.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sdrol would achieve your goals but the sides are about as bad as any oral can give......personally I wouldn’t go there.....yet.

GH peptides (cjc dac with hex for example) would be legit for fat loss and if you respond well to the test would achieve your goals.

mast would dry you out and compliment the test really well.

epistane is also dry AF. For me it was side free but lots struggle with it. It’s quite often bunk tho....

just some thoughts

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I agree with some of the responses above.

1. Epistane (if you don't get bad sides).

2. Halodrol

3. Tbol.

And then there's a couple of injectables we could talk about as well, if you like. (But I'd rather return to PMs, if you'd like to discuss those).

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What do all you guys think of running my cyp with RAD140

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You really should just get over your fear of needles and pin, that is honestly your best bet. It's always hard to first time to inject, but once you pop your cherry, it becomes no big deal at all.

Hope that helps,
-SS
I'm good with the pin - got some shoulder darts for my cyp

I would look around for some epistane as a first choice, check the auctions on this site. Other options that are not as good as Tbol and Hdrol (can check auctions for hdrol as well).
Auctions? All the PH compounds that I really liked had epi - can I get it through our board sponsor?

Someone already mentioned TBol (turinabol), which is similar to Anavar in the sense that it's pretty mild overall and promotes lean mass gains (I noticed fat loss as well, though not as much as with Anavar). Curious to see the results of your roidtest.
I'll have it tomorrow so we'll see.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epiandrosterone seems to be readily available via board sponsors.... no bueno?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epiandrosterone seems to be readily available via board sponsors.... no bueno?

Mucho bueno.
I Love Apex-Alchemy Stanogen TD Epiandrosterone.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with some of the responses above.

1. Epistane (if you don't get bad sides).

2. Halodrol

3. Tbol.

And then there's a couple of injectables we could talk about as well, if you like. (But I'd rather return to PMs, if you'd like to discuss those).
Isnt halodrol just a ph to tbol?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
.... And just to clarify, I wasn't necessarily placing them in order of my own preference, or in order of strength.
I placed them in that order based upon what I thought he was looking for, in results.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
.... And just to clarify, I wasn't necessarily placing them in order of my own preference, or in order of strength.
I placed them in that order based upon what I thought he was looking for, in results.
I liken that you mention tbol. For some reason it never gets the love it deserves on here.

but if you are getting fake var I’d say tbol is even worse for being faked.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oral Turnibol has a fascinating history if you're interesting in learning more about it. It was used in the former Warsaw Pact East German country. They gave it to their women athletes and just told them it was vitamins. There's a great book about it called Faust's Gold: Inside The East German Doping Machine. It's a great read if you're interested in the subject.

I forgot to mention, Anabolic Doc has a great video explaining it as well.

Last edited:
Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do all you guys think of running my cyp with RAD140
Rad140 is amazing for me. I always have a pump while on cycle, doesn’t matter what time of the day it is. Pumps during workouts are insane. I usually gain about 10-15lbs while also losing fat. The head veins start appearing.

Rad 140 doesn’t suck in the sense that there are no results, if someone says that, they either got bunk ****, or they don’t diet/train hard enough.

Just watch that ALT/AST, get labs before and after. It also increases hair shedding for me which stops when you end the cycle.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ROIDTEST CHECK IN

Hey guys, just checking in. I got my roidtest today and immediately test my var. I wish the guide and overall test was a but nicer. They give you two vials with different colors in them and they are just "okay" - The first vial broke in my hand and the damn acid was in my hand and i threw the powder in there and the color came out proper. The 2nd vial was yellow and it said the color was supposed to turn mustard..... so you figure that out.

Anyway, it appears that my var is proper. I'm gonna run that with Test Cyp. But I've been on this tear to find epistane. Should I throw that in?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your var is indeed legit, and you dose it effectively, Im not sure adding in the epistane will add much of anything positive.