- 07-20-2017, 04:26 AM
- 07-20-2017, 04:37 AM
07-20-2017, 04:39 AM
07-20-2017, 04:51 AM
S4 and cardarine won't require more than and otc PCT product, and you can most likely get away with an otc for this entire cycle. But I would do more research and read into the side effects and potential drawbacks to using these compounds first, and make sure you get the proper PCT products before beginning your cycle.
07-20-2017, 04:54 AM
07-20-2017, 12:58 PM
07-20-2017, 01:07 PM
OSTA alone would require a SERM.
S4 why? and Cardarine is GW 501516 which is not a SARM it's a PPAR-AR
I'm assuming from the Osta, and GW you are on a cut, but honestly there are products out there that would save you money and the risk. GW has issues with cancer potentiality, and is for endurance, not fat loss. Ostarine alone could be on a cut (Muscle Retention) during a deficit.
You can cut and require no PCT or SARM
If you run a deficit, proper nutrients, and some key supplementation over a longer period you would achieve longer lasting better results without affecting your HPTA Axis.
You've got some research to do.
* Just saw above post response to OP. This should be in the Anabolics Section.
BLACK LION RESEARCH
Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
07-21-2017, 10:48 AM
Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products
Similar Forum Threads
- By Random987 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 31Last Post: 02-20-2011, 03:49 PM
- By Darron Bryant in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-25-2007, 08:31 AM
- By xtraflossy in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2007, 06:21 PM
- By cgcrz8 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:18 PM