Question: Sarms vs Prohormones

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
When comparing the efficacy of the most potent sarms and prohormones which wins the race in bodybuilding and which comes with more side effects?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Read your question To yourself out loud and think about how it sounds, sarms, prohormones and bodybuilding....... theres nothing wrong with sarms or prohormones. But bodybuilders use steroids

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lgd Has the most potential to build muscle for a sarm, out of the true prohormones theres only 1 and 4 andro for size. The most potent means nothing, Muscles built through diet and training and that's ninety nine percent of the battle. It's always the guy's looking for the strongest This or the strongest that never make any progress. Because they're too worried about the things that don't matter

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
Read your question To yourself out loud and think about how it sounds, sarms, prohormones and bodybuilding....... theres nothing wrong with sarms or prohormones. But bodybuilders use steroids
And you dont think there are any bodybuilders using some of these compounds for comp?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And you dont think there are any bodybuilders using some of these compounds for comp?
no. not really. I mean amateur guys and hobbyist do.. But inside the real world of BBing, not so much. I am going out on a limb and guessing your definition of PH may be misaligned.

true PH are not super active on their own until they are converted in the body.

Things like DMZ and Msten are NOT PHs.

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
Lgd Has the most potential to build muscle for a sarm, out of the true prohormones theres only 1 and 4 andro for size. The most potent means nothing, Muscles built through diet and training and that's ninety nine percent of the battle. It's always the guy's looking for the strongest This or the strongest that never make any progress. Because they're too worried about the things that don't matter
Training, diet, etc no matter how adequate ur gonna stay at natty potential, the drugs do matter if they didnt you wouldnt be commenting about it
no. not really. I mean amateur guys and hobbyist do.. But inside the real world of BBing, not so much. I am going out on a limb and guessing your definition of PH may be misaligned.

true PH are not super active on their own until they are converted in the body.

Things like DMZ and Msten are NOT PHs.
Whatever it is im not a IFBB pro and the efficacy of PHs is established thus there must be some use for them whatever it is probably has less side effects then 1g tren+test a week. Are PHs that bad that theyre not worth taking over sarms or is there a select few.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Training, diet, etc no matter how adequate ur gonna stay at natty potential, the drugs do matter if they didnt you wouldnt be commenting about it

Whatever it is im not a IFBB pro and the efficacy of PHs is established thus there must be some use for them whatever it is probably has less side effects then 1g tren+test a week. Are PHs that bad that theyre not worth taking over sarms or is there a select few.
Smonts head is exploding RN.

He already said:
"Lgd Has the most potential to build muscle for a sarm, out of the true prohormones theres only 1 and 4 andro for size. "

And as I said if you are an amateur or a hobbyist you may find some benefit. We are mainly trying to tell you that if you want to be a bber then you will likely want to use real gear. far cheaper far safer and these days easily attained

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards

He already said:
"Lgd Has the most potential to build muscle for a sarm, out of the true prohormones theres only 1 and 4 andro for size. "

And as I said if you are an amateur or a hobbyist you may find some benefit. We are mainly trying to tell you that if you want to be a bber then you will likely want to use real gear. far cheaper far safer and these days easily attained
i know, just feel like there has to be a couple of each category (PH/SARMS) that can reach the same strength/building muscle potential at high doses with less potential of bodily harm as light AASs - Anavar, clen, test undecanoate, etc. Even if it means combating certain affects from these compounds with AIs, SERMS, or whatever on and after cycle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i know, just feel like there has to be a couple of each category (PH/SARMS) that can reach the same strength/building muscle potential at high doses with less potential of bodily harm as light AASs - Anavar, clen, test undecanoate, etc. Even if it means combating certain affects from these compounds with AIs, SERMS, or whatever on and after cycle.
well that is the problem.. SARMs are legitamate watered down steroids. Generally very weak in action with few exceptions.
PHs (legal ones) are 2 conversion steps away from the target molecule (1 test and Test in the case above). further, they rely on enzymes to make these conversions within the body. this means that they can only convert as much as the body can provide those enzymes. enzymes can be low making stable conversion unrealistic. you cant just take 200mgs of 4 andro and it works out to 10 mgs of testosterone. it just don't work that way. this doesn't even bring into account that if the body has enough of the target in circulation, then conversion won't necessarily happen even if the enzyme pool is topped off. what this means to you is:
PHs will give you an edge.
SARMs will give you a different edge and maybe some strength?? not in my experience, but... 🤷‍♂️
Gear will give you a strait advantage in many aspects.

We typically don't just recommend Gear strait out of the gate. the usual advice would be to proceed with caution and information.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Things that are effective often have a cost in proportion to that efficacy.

You want bodybuilding results, you have to do bodybuilding things.

If you just want some extra muscle faster, prohormones and SARMs will help. But you will not be able to become a competitive bodybuilder. Furthermore, the notion that they are safer/healthier couldn’t be more wrong.

Take 30mg of S23/day for 8 weeks and get bloodwork. Tell me how your liver enzymes and lipids look. Assuming you don’t start losing hair and quit the S23 early, or from the awful lethargy when using LGD, or not being able to drive at night safely because of S4. Or getting nosebleeds on RAD140. I have experienced all of these things explicitly over the years. I don’t get any of those things on 300mg of testosterone/wk, just a lot more muscle, strength, well-being and recovery than the SARMs.

You talk about taking grams of AAS vs using SARMs, but why aren’t you considering using more responsible levels of AAS? That’s going to be the most health-conscious route of enhancement. Modest doses of well-studied drugs that have been used in humans for decades.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Person A
"I'm only going to run one cycle, just one and done. I still live at home so I can't pin and I am considering Anavar or Dbol. Which one is best? I don't want gyno and I don't want to loose my gains. Is milk thistle and chrysin enough for PCT?"

Person A's son:
"Which sarm is the strongest but causes no shutdown, does not require a serm, and of course I want to lose absolutely no hair?"

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP ask yourself: If they are as strong as AAS, safer, and far less legally risky why are people(the vast majority and anyone serious about competing) still using gear??????

I'm not saying no one who competes uses them, and they ARE stronger than 100% natty, but they simply will not take someone far when competing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I just want to stand up from the rocking chair and shake my cane; it’s not really about whether they listen, just me making noise

Person A
"I'm only going to run one cycle, just one and done. I still live at home so I can't pin and I am considering Anavar or Dbol. Which one is best? I don't want gyno and I don't want to loose my gains. Is milk thistle and chrysin enough for PCT?"

Person A's son:
"Which sarm is the strongest but causes no shutdown, does not require a serm, and of course I want to lose absolutely no hair?"
Funny because it’s so true. People want it all, want it now, and they damn sure don’t want to suffer for it. They want a unicorn.

OP ask yourself: If they are as strong as AAS, safer, and far less legally risky why are people(the vast majority and anyone serious about competing) still using gear??????

I'm not saying no one who competes uses them, and they ARE stronger than 100% natty, but they simply will not take someone far when competing.
I remember doing a 10 week training cycle where I raised my squat 1RM from 485 to 490. I had done plenty of oral cycles but was not using any anabolics at that time. I repeated the same training cycle, busted my ass again, this time taking 30mg of Ostarine. I added several lbs of bodyweight even. I went for 500lbs at that next competition and missed it, failing 2 attempts at it.

I couldn’t even get 5lbs on my squat out of 30mg of Ostarine for 2 months. That told me everything I needed to know.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strongest actual ph is probably methyl 1 alpha. 80-100mgs will be close to 15-20mgs m1t. Max lmg is also very good at 150mgs a day but gyno was a concern at that dose for me at least. Steroids that you can still find sold as prohormone id say m-stem is the strongest. Very strong at 30-40mgs a day but lots of people can't handle it. Strongest sarm I've used was injectable rad140. Worked so well made me question if it was spiked. Also injectable Lgd 3303 stupid for strength gains quick. For ultimate gains the best I've used was tne 150mgs Ed/tren 75-100mgs a day/anadrol 75-100mgs Ed.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost forgot my favorite trest acetate. Obviously super strong.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sometimes I just want to stand up from the rocking chair and shake my cane; it’s not really about whether they listen, just me making noise

Funny because it’s so true. People want it all, want it now, and they damn sure don’t want to suffer for it. They want a unicorn.

I remember doing a 10 week training cycle where I raised my squat 1RM from 485 to 490. I had done plenty of oral cycles but was not using any anabolics at that time. I repeated the same training cycle, busted my ass again, this time taking 30mg of Ostarine. I added several lbs of bodyweight even. I went for 500lbs at that next competition and missed it, failing 2 attempts at it.

I couldn’t even get 5lbs on my squat out of 30mg of Ostarine for 2 months. That told me everything I needed to know.

From what I understand the lack of strength gains was the reason it was not approved and never made it to market. It DID increase muscle but the elderly they were studying did not get strong enough for the FDA's/pharma desires. Makes sense as there is no need for purely cosmetic weight gain. I suppose you could argue it's more muscle for them to have were they to start wasting away but they wanted strength and muscle.

dirtygainz

Awards

He already said:

I cant say real AAS is easily obtained. I have been bodybuilding for many years and have yet to find a reputable source for AAS in Canada, but it is easy for me to find numerous legitimate sarms providers. I am much more worried about getting bunk AAS than bunk sarms.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant say real AAS is easily obtained. I have been bodybuilding for many years and have yet to find a reputable source for AAS in Canada, but it is easy for me to find numerous legitimate sarms providers. I am much more worried about getting bunk AAS than bunk sarms.
Aren't steroids legal to posses in Canada but illegal to sell. I could be wrong because I live in the us. If that's the case why not order online? Lots of boards have open source posting for gear.