SARMs Forum

Yertletheturtl

Awards
Is there a dedicated SARMs forum. I'm sure there is but I'm missing it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is it you want to know. I've used more sarms then most plus have also used most steroids.

Yertletheturtl

Awards
A lot of the advice, given on other forums is not great cause there are a lot of young SARM user unfortunately. I am a 21M I train like its going out of style. I diet really well too. I have interest in bodybuilding and am just doing preliminary research. If/When I decide to Jump into the SARM world it would likely be LGD-4033 or Rad-140 both very suppressive. I just recently saw some young guys blood work after running 8 weeks of Ostarine starting Enlco half way and doubling his dose during PCT his E2 was off the charts. No one really has a Great idea of how to pct these thing because human data is limited all we really know (more or less) is that they work and they are suppressive. My hypothetical plan is as follows: Week 1: 5mg Rad Week 2: 10mg Rad (assuming I respond well) Week 3: Rad 10mg Enclo ~6mg Week: 4 - 8 same as the Previous: Week 9 - 11 10-20 Mg Nolva to prevent gyno. What did you cycles look like, Do you recommend an AI or SERM (maybe both?). What was you empierce on SARMs. Did you experience gyno or what did you do to mitigate it?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of the advice, given on other forums is not great cause there are a lot of young SARM user unfortunately. I am a 21M I train like its going out of style. I diet really well too. I have interest in bodybuilding and am just doing preliminary research. If/When I decide to Jump into the SARM world it would likely be LGD-4033 or Rad-140 both very suppressive. I just recently saw some young guys blood work after running 8 weeks of Ostarine starting Enlco half way and doubling his dose during PCT his E2 was off the charts.

IF his starting E2 was suppressed via the SARM you would HAVE TO see an increase IF the enclo was raising endo test production. Also why double the dose of enclo, any dose of enclo that is enough to prevent ANY of the suppression will be enough to "restart" production in the absence of the suppressive compound.

No one really has a Great idea of how to pct these thing because human data is limited all we really know (more or less) is that they work and they are suppressive.

Once the compound causing the suppression is no longer in circulation the PCT approach is the same. We are attempting to restart the exact same "machinery" so to speak. Caveats to this would be if we have created incredibly high levels of E2 or prolactin while on cycle, which is NOT happening on any of the current sarms.

My hypothetical plan is as follows: Week 1: 5mg Rad Week 2: 10mg Rad (assuming I respond well) Week 3: Rad 10mg Enclo ~6mg Week: 4 - 8 same as the Previous: Week 9 - 11 10-20 Mg Nolva to prevent gyno. What did you cycles look like, Do you recommend an AI or SERM (maybe both?). What was you empierce on SARMs. Did you experience gyno or what did you do to mitigate it?

IF IF IF, I wanted to use the above listed compounds: I see ZERO reason to start the enclo three weeks in since the whole point is to PREVENT endo test suppression, so why the heck would I suppress it for a couple weeks and then attempt to regain it?????
Answers in blue.

Yertletheturtl

Awards
I am new to this so I appreciate the help. I believe the Idea behind waiting to start to Enclo is to avoid risk of Gyno, with that much extra test wont it aromatize and cause gyno. But your saying run it the whole time What about PCT?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Trestolone ?
Yeah lots it one of my favorite compounds. Wry strong and most run it way to high. Even 5mgs a day is noticeable. Also it's the mostly likely thing to cause gyno for a lot of people me included. Also some feel it shits you down hard and takes along time to recover from. I'm 45 and have no problem and pct is the same as anything I would run. Most important thing I would tell people that never ran it are so not start any higher then 10mgs. This dose alone can show good results for most. Sure if you a lean 250lbs you probably need more. Most important thing make sure you have raloxefine on hand before starting. It's a miracle for gyno imo. Knocks it out crazy fast. One time all I had was nolvadex and it was t working. Orderd some raloxefine and it knocked out the sensitivity in days. I can only run 5mgs without an ai. Even at 10mgs can feel gyno forming. So my favorite way to use it is at 5mgs in any cycle and it adds a lot of benefit at that dose. Next time I run I'm going to throw some sort of dht in the mix and see if I can get away with 10mgs and no ai. Now if I really wanted to blow up fast I'd go 20mgs and load up on ralox. 20mgs of legit trest is strong. I find it superior to tren in every way unless you plain on stepping on a bodybuilding stage.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP….You’re 21. Stay natural!

Keep tightening up your training, nutrition, lifestyle..etc.

Stop watching these YouTube clowns attempt to normalize ped abuse.

Your rad dosages tell me you aren’t knowledgeable/prepared enough for this anyway. *Hint - oral steroids are run much higher….and sarms aren’t the ‘low dosed game changer’ people thought they’d be.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Trestolone ?
If LGD is one of the first anabolics a PED user would ever consider, Trestolone should concretely be the final steroid to try.

Trest can force you to deal with the methyl estrogen & accompanying bloating, high blood pressure, dyslipidemia, uncontrollable or decreased libido, sexual dysfunction from high estrogen and/or elevations in prolactin, the gyno those can promote rapidly, overstimulation or lethargy, acne, and it was literally designed to suppress endogenous testosterone & sperm production.

I have used most oral steroids and SARMs, most oil-based AAS, and I waited a decade of gear use to try Trest. I do not regret waiting; I wouldn’t have been able to competently mitigate or handle all of the conditions that can come with it early on. It’s really not necessary for most scenarios. This drug has more caveats than Tren even.

Easy to acquire does not mean safe, ideal, or optimal for your goals.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with Rad (the member, not the SARM) and at 21 YO I would keep milking those natty gains and definitely keep learning a lot more about anabolics and everything related before attempting any cycle. You can scroll through the anabolics section here or use the search funtion, if you aren't doing that already. Countless of threads and discussion on SARMs and PCT and all that on this forum.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The industry (or whatever one calls it) sucks today thx to Social media (maybe).
Young kids taking lots of gear, etc. I started training at 12 and went 38 yrs natty until I jumped on TRT at age 50.
(I am now off of it).

No one loves the process or training anymore, just the visual outcome/quick fix...
Sort of embarrassing... (To me at least)...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would the E2 go through the roof though?
IF IF IF enclo increase the bodies testosterone production while on cycle you are going to have some of it armomatize. Now I could, in theory, see the body up-regulating aromatase enzyme production in the absence of normal healthy estrogen levels in an attempt to correct this. So you COULD have a scenario where the body has created extra aromatase enzyme and then you introduce higher test levels, thus you get high E2. Also what the hell is "through the roof" I am NOT familiar with this unit of measure. Use actual numbers please. As a E2 of 10 going to 30 is "through the roof" if you look at it as tripling but still well within range.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am new to this so I appreciate the help. I believe the Idea behind waiting to start to Enclo is to avoid risk of Gyno, with that much extra test wont it aromatize and cause gyno. But your saying run it the whole time What about PCT?
So now we are worrying about CAUSING gyno with SERMs use while on SARMS? FFS.

SO glad these "safer" options now exist.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If LGD is one of the first anabolics a PED user would ever consider, Trestolone should concretely be the final steroid to
Pretty much yeah trest should be for advanced users. I feel I might of really made it seem appealing to some who haven't used it. Plenty of horror stories guys growing titties on record time.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to be the guy to say research more but I've seen how much shitty info is out there. I e been using peds off and on since I was your age and I'm now 45 and still healthy. Still no need for trt and I run pct and come out fine. I'll give you basics guides. Anything you read on this board is almost logical info. Pro muscle is good as well but more hardcore and they are more about never coming off and blast and cruise. They are right if you want to be a shredded 250 it's the only way. Also after you run enough cycles trt might be needed but most guys can recover from a fair amount with proper pct. NEVR EVER use Reddit as a source of sarms info. The bullshit running clomid to prevent shutdown is bullshit for most. The only good otc for it is four Andro. You could also use hcg probably. Then you need pct. Sarms like Lgd and rad won't do much for most at lower then 20mgs. Once again I know on Reddit lots say 5-10 mgs is good to go. Also sarms are not safer just legal. They wreck lipids just as bad as oral steroids. Read through the post on this board then come back with a planned cycle then you can get recommendations.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is there a dedicated SARMs forum. I'm sure there is but I'm missing it.
Sarms are just part of the anabolics. Its pretty much the same stuff.
A lot of the advice, given on other forums is not great cause there are a lot of young SARM user unfortunately. I am a 21M I train like its going out of style. I diet really well too. I have interest in bodybuilding and am just doing preliminary research. If/When I decide to Jump into the SARM world it would likely be LGD-4033 or Rad-140 both very suppressive. I just recently saw some young guys blood work after running 8 weeks of Ostarine starting Enlco half way and doubling his dose during PCT his E2 was off the charts. No one really has a Great idea of how to pct these thing because human data is limited all we really know (more or less) is that they work and they are suppressive. My hypothetical plan is as follows: Week 1: 5mg Rad Week 2: 10mg Rad (assuming I respond well) Week 3: Rad 10mg Enclo ~6mg Week: 4 - 8 same as the Previous: Week 9 - 11 10-20 Mg Nolva to prevent gyno. What did you cycles look like, Do you recommend an AI or SERM (maybe both?). What was you empierce on SARMs. Did you experience gyno or what did you do to mitigate it?
It's actually pretty simple, sarms = oral steroids and should be treated exactly as such. Mg vs. Mg there on par with stuff like var and tbol, maybe winni ect. There slightly liver toxic for some and worse for others. Pct Should be treated just like it was a steroid cycle.

Im also a rep for maresearch, my Screen name is a 15% off discount code if you need it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, serms dont cause gyno, they help prevent it tho. Another thing is, you don't need to worry about other people's bloodwork because it doesn't mean anything to you. What my blood work looks like after a cycle won't look anything like yours. So it's really not a good way to gauge things