New to being natural

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Can u take up natural bodybuilding, if you're only done a few small cycles of DS. And decided to give them up?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, some comps require at least 2 years, or some like a year without any AAS use. Something like that, I forgot the exact details.

Do you mean doing shows?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Yes, some comps require at least 2 years, or some like a year without any AAS use. Something like that, I forgot the exact details.

Do you mean doing shows?
yeah, thats what i meant, if i ever wanted to do a show.

Thanks Trip, u going natural?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
how would they know if you have been off for 2 years?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats what i meant, if i ever wanted to do a show.

Thanks Trip, u going natural?
I don't really do any cycles worth mentioning anymore. I had fun, but like the gains and feeling like I was "ON" from things like DTH/DTP. Thats why I pursued Get Diesel and left the company I was with prior. Chuck let me log a few products, and I was very impressed with the outcomes.

I use to bash Chuck at first, saying his stuff sucked, and natty boosters don't work. I'm sure there are quite a few posts on AM here somewhere that show this lol. He convinced me not by making bullsh*t claims, and hyping everything. He was real, and said "try it, and tell me what you think". So I was skeptical, and just like anyone needed to be proven wrong to understand. DTH is some bada$$ stuff, and DTP just took that even further.

So at this point I have the option to compete natty, and still make nice gains, and feel like a million bucks without shutting down my test production, and screwing up my hormone balance....kinda a win-win situation yahh-meeen?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would they know if you have been off for 2 years?
The magic 8 ball never lies............(reply hazy, try again)..........(outlook looks good) whew!! lol

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I don't really do any cycles worth mentioning anymore. I had fun, but like the gains and feeling like I was "ON" from things like DTH/DTP. Thats why I pursued Get Diesel and left the company I was with prior. Chuck let me log a few products, and I was very impressed with the outcomes.

I use to bash Chuck at first, saying his stuff sucked, and natty boosters don't work. I'm sure there are quite a few posts on AM here somewhere that show this lol. He convinced me not by making bullsh*t claims, and hyping everything. He was real, and said "try it, and tell me what you think". So I was skeptical, and just like anyone needed to be proven wrong to understand. DTH is some bada$$ stuff, and DTP just took that even further.

So at this point I have the option to compete natty, and still make nice gains, and feel like a million bucks without shutting down my test production, and screwing up my hormone balance....kinda a win-win situation yahh-meeen?
yeah i agree. Just i couldnt handle the stomach issues/nauseu with his products. But they are the best bang for your buck.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
you had stomach issues with DTHC?
Yeah unfortunately. I think its the capsaisin ginger and some other stuff that im sensitive too. Had same problems with Nos Ether too. Not trying to disuade anyone, just telling how it is. I dont know most people dont complain about this aspect, i guess i have a sensitive stomach.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
And i think most anti-estrogens too.
I think quite a few "natural" associations do allow anti-E's, but it's worth checking into first.

There are a ton of good test enhancers available and they do work.