SNS inhibit E while being natural (not for pct use) benefits?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
i like to use arimistane when cutting some fat, how strong is SNS Inihibt E compared to arimistane?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane isn't really an AI, but it does have some dry, hardening effects that most seem to enjoy. Inhibit E is an anti-E, but works more subtly. Good for leaning out and libido benefits

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to address this question with a several part answer.

1- it seems to me that you may actually be looking for a quality testosterone booster that also includes some estrogen control rather than using a 100% estrogen blocking compound

2- inhibit e is a great product but I feel like if you are on that e that it is going to be too potent for you. I think you will hinder your games has you need estrogen to gain muscle and could possibly do some damage to your cardiovascular system as you need estrogen to be healthy. If you know you have high levels of estrogen naturally then I would recommend trying another product. Although I think almost all of SNS products are great.

3- if you don't want to use a test booster with built-in estrogen control then maybe try combining a few products like dim and zinc and maybe low dose grape seed extract. You could probably get away with the first two alone and keep your estrogen perfectly fine but on the lower side and adding in grape seed extract or the proper dose of chrysin wood amplify the effects big time, as both are natural ai's. Chrysin should be used with egcg when taken orally and I would use it with Any estrogen control as it will help itself and make other agents work better (synergy). (If they are doing clinical trials for breast cancer with these natty ingredients then there's something to them- chrysin & gse + egcg)

Hope this helps.

Try a GOOD* test booster that is tried and true that also has estrogen control and that will help you lean out.

Or try "SHIFT" by PES. That seems like a perfect fit for you imo.
And I'm not a rep for any of these companies. Actually a competitor.

Ps- 4- armistane is shi!t in most members opinion and I tend to agree. Unless you get it free I would save your money for something better. (I really think shift or a solid test booster would better suite you.)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane isn't really an AI, but it does have some dry, hardening effects that most seem to enjoy. Inhibit E is an anti-E, but works more subtly. Good for leaning out and libido benefits
Agreed. I've used inhibit e multiple times and really like it.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
How good is it on libido tho? Think i read a few posts saying it was too strong and actually destroyed libido. Is it better to use a low dose say 1 cap per day?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How good is it on libido tho? Think i read a few posts saying it was too strong and actually destroyed libido. Is it better to use a low dose say 1 cap per day?
Start at two caps as suggested dose is 3 daily iirc. was never an issue dosing 3 or 4 caps (sometimes I even went higher). Also never had any issues with libido and I have used it solo several times. Will just give you a nice hardening effect and may help you lean out a little. Save your sns labels as well for their reload program.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This will always be user dependent, but as mentioned, you can taper the dose up or down based on how you feel. Too low or high of estro can cause libido issues so finding the balance is the key, but ultimately different for each individual.

This is a great, simple, easy to dose product that should help you dry up and assuming you're fairly lean, really showcase your physique to its max

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Start at two caps as suggested dose is 3 daily iirc. was never an issue dosing 3 or 4 caps (sometimes I even went higher). Also never had any issues with libido and I have used it solo several times. Will just give you a nice hardening effect and may help you lean out a little. Save your sns labels as well for their reload program.
Reload program?