Delta Force Anadraulic State Review

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State Review

First off I'd like to thank LG Sciences and its reps particularly Chris for giving me this opportunity to tryout this supplement, this was a great experience to have your support along this journey!

What is Amadrolic State?
(As taken from their website)
This revolutionary new product is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You may experience explosive pumps, skyrocketing hormone levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

How does it work?
Phase 1
Receptor technology increases the sensitivity of each cell and increases the androgen receptor response, causing every molecule of testosterone to be more biologically active; this gives you an increased response to the androgens that are produced during your workout and carries that increased response throughout the day.

Phase 2
Using our popular pSARM technology, we add in co-factors that can act as phyto-testosterone analogs to give your body additional testosterone-like molecules to increase the anabolic effect in each muscle cell. To quote one published study “Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that osthol had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect”. This amazing pSARM adds significantly more androgenic hormones to each muscle cell and stacks right on top of the increased Testosterone production.

Phase 3
Using the natural SERM's from our popular Formadrol product, we reduce the effects of estrogen, thus increasing your natural Testosterone production and increasing the anabolic environment in your body. Phase 3 knocks out estrogen in your cells, which could otherwise make you fat and soft like a little girl.

Phase 4
Anti-estrogens boost testosterone to the highest possible human levels (over 1200ng/dl). Anadraulic State has the strongest natural Aromatase inhibitor on the market, which will increase the free form testosterone in the blood and make more testosterone available for muscle building. The beauty of this is testosterone boosting effect is that it lasts for as long as you take Anadraulic State, keeping blood levels of testosterone elevated for up to 8 weeks without any negative impact.

My Protocol: -- I started out dosing 1 scoop pre-workout 30 minutes before starting lifting, only towards the ended I started taking 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra, I always felt great results from just 1 scoop and wasn't sure i could handle 2 scoops, after trying 2 scoops for a few days I noticed the results were much faster in recovery and pumps were greater!

Texture: 8/10 -- Anadrolic State is made of a very fine powder almost like a flour type of texture you don't want to breath too close or you will inhale some (you've been warned)

Solubility: 10/10 -- I started out mixing AS with 12 onces then 8 onces of water as recommended and it mixed very well, that is the main reason I rate solubility so high, because this supplement does whats mentioned in the label. I never had a chunks left in the bottom of my glass when mixing with just 8 onces! One trick I learn is to mix this with a spoon as opposed to shaking in a bottle, the foam did not taste well so mixing with a spoon made it perfect. I've read where some users have reported bad solubility I for one did not experience that!

Taste: 7/10 -- Taste is one are that can be improved, I had the fruit punch flavor but it tasted more like cinnamon which I didn't mind but I wished it was more fruity, I did enjoy drinking AS mixed with just 8 onces since it made the flavor a bit stronger, I could tell AS is made with high quality ingredients b/c until the end of this run I still felt the tingles beta alanine.

Focus: 9/10 -- Focus is one of the best benefits I felt while running AS, in every workout I always felt the extra focus during my lifts and typically ended my workout sessions in record time, this was accompanied by great pumps as well.

Energy: 9/10 -- Energy was high and was complemented by the extra focus I was getting

Pumps: 9/10 -- Pumps were fantastic, especially on leg days I was getting super pumped when dosing 2 scoops.

Recovery: 9/10 -- Recovery was spead up when running AS, even on leg days I would recover much quicker at least by one day and my legs would not feel as sore

Sides: 8/10 -- The only bad side I felt while running AS was a little bloating from the creatine I suspect but even that didn't bother me much!

Would I use it again? -- Yes, I plan to run Anadrolic State in the future and add it to my pre-workout drinks rotation

Would I recommend? -- Yes, I recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a top quality pre workout drink that comes with benefits added like great pumps, good recovery times and gives you a since of well being.

If you have any questions regarding AS let me know!

Cheers,

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome final review man! simply awesome! Thanks again for running this for us.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anytime, it was my pleasure to try out Anadraulic State and I got great results from it! :thumbsup:

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State is definitely a great supp. I can't believe everyone's giving it such a high rating on taste, I can't stand it! But you can't expect something to taste great that works so well. I'll be using it as part of my PCT in September. I'll have a M1D/Formadrol/Anadraulic State log in a couple months.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadraulic State is definitely a great supp. I can't believe everyone's giving it such a high rating on taste, I can't stand it! But you can't expect something to taste great that works so well. I'll be using it as part of my PCT in September. I'll have a M1D/Formadrol/Anadraulic State log in a couple months.
I would disagree here; some of the most effective supplements taste great!

Great review as well, DF!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
everybody except me... that was my lowest ranking... i was not to keen on the taste I had wished it tasted more like fruit punch which is whats mentioned on the label, but in all fairness it did tastes like fruit punch at first but the the taste fades away really quick, (I mean on each serving not after drinking AS for a while :) ) this was the reason i always drank mine in 8 oz of water! :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks Rosie... you're a tough act to follow.... your review was very good too :thumbsup:

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Of course you think they taste great, you gave AS a 9/10 on taste!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah guess some peoples taste buds are different, hense the tough challenge supplement companies face when creating flavor systems.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Is the effect much greater taking this everyday/at 2 scoops a day, versus one preworkout?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie... you're a tough act to follow.... your review was very good too :thumbsup:
LOL. You did very well for a first sponsored log!

Yes, I did. However, I am fussy when it comes to taste. I don't think ALL supplements taste great, and I've even used a few that made me feel like being sick every time I had them.

Is the effect much greater taking this everyday/at 2 scoops a day, versus one preworkout?
I only used 1 scoop on ONE day and that was my first day of Anadraulic State, to assess tolerance; before going to 1 scoop each pre AND post-training. However, using 2 scoops pre and 1 scoop post-training didn't seem to make much of a difference to just using 1 scoop pre and post-training. I don't think that I would ever use just ONE scoop.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
on your training days I'll yes for sure... you should get better recovery times and great pumps, I dosed mine 1 scoop pre and 1 intra... on your off days mix 1 scoop in a large container with some BCAA and sip it through the day, thats how I did it!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stellar my man!..botton line, AS is the $hit!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review ed. -AS- is pretty schweet schtuff.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it goes... maybe you should log it, I'll be glad to follow along and help out when I can :thumbsup: