HEAT stack sides?

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
I'm wondering if anyone who's tried Heat Stack has experienced any nasal congestion? I've used alpha-burn, and experienced some pretty bad nasal congestion, so I ended up giving it away. I recently found a thread where there were quite a bit of other people experiencing that side as well, so I know it's not just me. Otherwise it was a solid product. I'm wondering,(hoping) that some of the other ingredients in HEAT might offset that side effect. Alphaburn was solid other than the NC, and I think HEAT would otherwise be just what I was looking for to complete my Ebol/Erase/albuterol/ cutting stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering if anyone who's tried Heat Stack has experienced any nasal congestion? I've used alpha-burn, and experienced some pretty bad nasal congestion, so I ended up giving it away. I recently found a thread where there were quite a bit of other people experiencing that side as well, so I know it's not just me. Otherwise it was a solid product. I'm wondering,(hoping) that some of the other ingredients in HEAT might offset that side effect. Alphaburn was solid other than the NC, and I think HEAT would otherwise be just what I was looking for to complete my Ebol/Erase/albuterol/ cutting stack.
I have not experienced any nasal congestion with the H.E.A.T. Stack - nor anything else re "sides", either.

~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With thousands of units already being used, we have had no complaints of the same nasal congestion.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine products gave me nasal and slmost flu like symptoms at times..BTW ..heat seems like a solid product..stacking it now

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I did for about the first week but it went away, I experience the same thing with AY as a standalone as well as YHCI, the beauty and the reason why I love AY so much ( Im sure everyone here will agree ) will be the fact that I don't feel super restless, agitated and that I want to rip my skin off.

Trust me that the little setback ( if its anyway ) is well worth enduring for the outstanding effects that HEAT provides.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I had been getting pretty bad nasal congestion and sinus congestion this winter. I attributed to my new place and its dry air. But after thinking about it, I had been on HEAT when the congestion was bad. I am just starting back on HEAT and will have to see if I have increased nasal or sinus congestion.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
After being back on HEAT for a week, I can say that I have definitely noticed an increase in sinus and nasal congestion. Everything else has stayed the same.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The worst side effect for me is that I forget to eat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those experiencing nasal congestion, do you have any experience with MAOIs?

ihuntforyou

Awards
Have you tried Oxy Elite Pro? I found it to be a great thermogenic with a bit of an energy buzz..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Clever Mouse

Awards
HEAT seems like a solid product, and I'd like to include it in my cutting strategy when needed, however I'm somewhat "picky" in what I ingest (yeah, I've consumed 5+ SX bottles lol, but always with a heavy detox program afterwards) but - anyway- would it be theoretically possible for some of the ingredients in HEAT to "hatch out" symptoms of gout, if you're disposed to it? (runs heavily in my family)