Trying to get other opinions...

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bros,

I would like some opinions here.

This guy at my gym has this friend who he says is around 5'7" 230 lbs with 4% bf. He says his friends maintains this composition year round and DOES NOT and HAS NEVER used gear. I called bullsh*t but he insists this is the truth. He showed me a pic of this guy and he definitely looks like 4% or better but he also definitely looks jacked...but who knows? I do not and do not claim to know everything so he could be telling the truth...I just didn't think that was possible naturally.

What do you guys think? I know this is trivial but I just wanted to know what others thought because I just didn't think that was possible. Comment if you will so I can be set straight.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'7" 230 pounds @ 4% is impressive even if only held at competition. Year round without gear would raise my bull**** flag to full staff.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
5'7" and 150lbsat 4% body fat year round would be amazing lol

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lee Priest is what? 5'4" and competes about 220ish? Just to give a similar comparison.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a cynic but i'll go out on a limb and say that while this guy may be big I bet he isn't close to 230 4%. I've been wrong before but with the odds in my favor I can't pass it up :p

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt cause I myself take a lot of mouth because of my size and strength. I used to get accused of juicin all the time. It's just his stats are tooooooo impressive to be true for somebody whose all natural to hold year round. I mean those stats could easily fit an IFBB pro!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm cynical too, but there are some serious freaks out there. That NFL star..Jim White??... from years back had 2-4% bf all the time. He was studied by scientists.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any idea what his arm size or chest size is? The reason I ask is, its possible that he weighs 230 and only has 16-17" arms, and being that ripped will make him look alot bigger. My brother weighs 210 but he looks like he only weighs 180. Some people are just naturally heavy and have thicker bones. If he has 20" arms or some sh!t like that then he's using gear.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you have any idea what his arm size or chest size is? The reason I ask is, its possible that he weighs 230 and only has 16-17" arms, and being that ripped will make him look alot bigger. My brother weighs 210 but he looks like he only weighs 180. Some people are just naturally heavy and have thicker bones. If he has 20" arms or some sh!t like that then he's using gear.
Dunno...I'll look into it.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update: he has 20" arms around a 30" waist n 30" quads with a huge sweep.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
post up that picture...i'm a little skeptical that he is truly 4%...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Probably one of those guys that says things like "i've never used gear before. Only a few cycles of Superdrol and this phera plex stuff but they're not steriods anyway"

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Either way props to him those are some impressive stats. That is if he really is 4%. That's a seriously low bodyfat for just your average bb.