- 07-31-2018, 07:22 PM
- 07-31-2018, 07:23 PM
07-31-2018, 07:26 PM
07-31-2018, 08:18 PM
07-31-2018, 08:35 PM
I think in the end we all have different ways of dealing with things, and different compounds affect us differently.
That's why I don't believe everything I read, I would rather try it hands on! A lot of studies are done being payed for by the company that wants to sell the products, so take what you read with a grain of salt.
By "you" I mean everyone.
I see how I may have come across too aggressive or negative!
A lot of good advice is in these forums, the OPs will see all our replies and hopefully come to the right conclusion, which sometimes takes some debating.
Too long didn't read!!! Lol
08-01-2018, 02:38 AM
08-01-2018, 02:44 AM
08-01-2018, 02:55 AM
08-01-2018, 03:03 AM
08-02-2018, 12:31 AM
08-02-2018, 08:21 PM
almost 22 years sobriety....I was diagnosed as alcoholic in my late 20's and I will be 60 next month....I tried to quit many times only to go back to my 'true love' that was there for me in good times and bad.
1. find GOD...there are very few people who are truly addicted that have as many years sobriety as I do, I feel truly blessed to be among those few!!!
2. find someone who is hardcore and not going to let you talk shyt to them...for me it was an old black man named willie who had spent most of his life in prison and when he got out was a rehab counselor at the VA drug and alcohol rehab. willie became my sponsor after rehab, and eventually a very close friend who I could tell anything to---I was a pallbearer at willie's funeral a few years ago...RIP willie!!!
those were some dark years in my life, today I have no desire to drink and go back to that place!!!
ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
use code THEBIGT for 25% off
08-02-2018, 09:03 PM
Very well said man! I'm sorry to hear about your friend passing. Who will always live in your heart and he is in a better place. God bless you man!
08-02-2018, 09:10 PM
08-07-2018, 07:17 AM
08-07-2018, 07:17 AM
08-07-2018, 07:19 AM
08-07-2018, 07:22 AM
08-08-2018, 08:02 PM
08-08-2018, 08:13 PM
08-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Thank you man for the support. Trying my best. The kudzu root has 100% helped. Still have cravings here and there but nothing as bad as it used to be.
08-08-2018, 08:56 PM
The longer you go the thing you need to look out for is complacency. When you think you're good and you dont got to worry about it so much is when you trick yourself into thinking it would be a good idea to just go have a couple drinks. Just remember. It never is
08-08-2018, 09:01 PM
I know man. It's so challenging. It's been a part of my life for ever. Almost 33% of it. Doing my best to learn a new path and lifestyle. Training harder and focusing more on goals.
08-08-2018, 09:56 PM
08-08-2018, 10:06 PM
08-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Weirdly i found the coke (weed, speed and e as well) easier to kick than alcohol, it was like the drugs were hiding the fact alcohol had a massive grip on me. When they went my alcoholism was exposed and looking back it was ridiculous.
I don't really regret much in my life as i think we can learn from our mistakes and be a better person for it. I am extremely grateful i managed to find the strength to stop when i did though.
@Delboss731 you got this bro. One day at a time. Trust it gets easier with time and you will, i promise, find the future to be a better place
Similar Forum Threads
- By Draven in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:33 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2003, 07:56 AM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2003, 06:10 PM
- By pjorstad in forum General ChatReplies: 74Last Post: 02-02-2003, 06:27 PM
- By Rhinoman in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2002, 07:48 PM