We are back and want to start with a BANG!

Focused Nutri

Focused Nutri

Board Sponsor
Awards
We know it's been a few months but we are back on AM and we want to start with a BANG! We just released new products and would love to get some log/review opportunities out there!

New products are the following!

Laxo Elite 20mg/ 240 count

Epi Andro Elite 100mg/150 count

Andro Elite (Androsterone) 50mg/120 count

We are also looking for some reps so if you are interested please send us a private message!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back! I used Osta Elite for a 12 week cycle late last year. Solid product!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome back!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yeah good deal. Starting your MK-677 soon.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back! :)

Will likely be trying that YK-11 and Epiandro sometime soon

Very nice lineup

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Welcome back! :)

Will likely be trying that YK-11 and Epiandro sometime soon

Very nice lineup
Have you used epiandro before? I LOVE it. Excited to see FN's twist on it! The YK is pretty intriguing too, I've never tried it but strongly considering.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319 YK-11 I have not, have had couple friends run Centurions YK-11 with some pretty good results certainly seems fairly promising and FN's looked to be higher dosed with even more caps so very much interested.

Not used anything from Focused Nutrition, have more recently seen/noticed their lineup, and had been considering picking some of it up for later in the year. Have few stacks lined up atm. The Epiandro would be a nice addition to a 1-andro/4-andro I was going to run using the newer liposomal delivery.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319 YK-11 I have not, have had couple friends run Centurions YK-11 with some pretty good results certainly seems fairly promising and FN's looked to be higher dosed with even more caps so very much interested.

Not used anything from Focused Nutrition, have more recently seen/noticed their lineup, and had been considering picking some of it up for later in the year. Have few stacks lined up atm. The Epiandro would be a nice addition to a 1-andro/4-andro I was going to run using the newer liposomal delivery.
Good deal, I am a huge fan of epiandro. Really good for strength gains even while cutting.

Focused Nutri

Focused Nutri

Board Sponsor
Awards

Speaking of a new delivery system, Stay tuned for some big things soon!

Conetti

Awards
I'm using now GW5015 (cardarine)... At 20mg/day But i don't see any results in my physical condition or in my resistance...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm using now GW15... At 20mg/day But i don't see any results in my physical condition or in my resistance...
How long have you been using it? How's your diet, and training? Are you doing cardio?

Conetti

Awards
I started to take it one week ago, two caps a day, one in the morning and one in the evening.
Two weeks before start with gw i have reduced chos in my diet from 600gr/day at 300gr/day.
Same workout 5 o 6 day a week with 10' of HIT cardio at the end.
How long is the time for the kick in of the product generally?