EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Page 30 of 30 First ... 282930

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nah, you can do the stretches after it dries for sure. Within 45 minutes is fine.
    Cool, last question.... Will using anabolics at the same time as hung make it less effective? Like does having altered hormones and then later stages being surpressed effect any potential results from hung?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Cool, last question.... Will using anabolics at the same time as hung make it less effective? Like does having altered hormones and then later stages being surpressed effect any potential results from hung?
    No, it won't. The androgenic component will be offered as an add-on once it's ready, so androgens will increase results. The base formula also includes ingredients to amplify androgenic signals, increase receptor density, as well as help modify normally unresponsive (post puberty) structures back to being androgen sensitive.

    I am noticing quite a dramatic overexpression of PDE-5 from the regimen, which I will deal with, but pop a cialis (low dose is fine) and you can really see how your results are coming along - especially girth and flaccid length.

    Also interested in those sexually active to engage in the regimen post intercourse (masturbation is fine as well). The tissues seem to be exceptionally "springy" and you might notice that you can use the traction device set a bit higher stretch.

    I don't know about you guys, but this absurdly complex system is fun to explore, especially with the results as impressive as they are coming in.

    For girth exercise, be sure to get the rubber ring COMBO pack. You will outgrow your initial size quickly, and sticking with too small of a ring can both limit growth and cause damage....and get stuck.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No, it won't. The androgenic component will be offered as an add-on once it's ready, so androgens will increase results. The base formula also includes ingredients to amplify androgenic signals, increase receptor density, as well as help modify normally unresponsive (post puberty) structures back to being androgen sensitive.

    I am noticing quite a dramatic overexpression of PDE-5 from the regimen, which I will deal with, but pop a cialis (low dose is fine) and you can really see how your results are coming along - especially girth and flaccid length.

    Also interested in those sexually active to engage in the regimen post intercourse (masturbation is fine as well). The tissues seem to be exceptionally "springy" and you might notice that you can use the traction device set a bit higher stretch.

    I don't know about you guys, but this absurdly complex system is fun to explore, especially with the results as impressive as they are coming in.

    For girth exercise, be sure to get the rubber ring COMBO pack. You will outgrow your initial size quickly, and sticking with too small of a ring can both limit growth and cause damage....and get stuck.
    Great info, I have definitely noticed after sex and masturbating my member is VERY stretchy too, but also pumped haha.

    For girth, I've got two pumps one bathmate and one air pump... With the air pump I used to fully pump and be about 1cm away from top... Now I touch the top at about 90% pump and the girth is crazy

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Great info, I've got two pumps one bathmate and one air pump... With the air pump I used to fully pump and be about 1cm away from top... Now I touch the top at about 90% pump and the girth is crazy
    Been using power ring with pumping, notice it is getting tighter... will need to get a new one soon
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Gyno still present???
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:33 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 01:36 PM
  4. research article presentation
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in