dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This space intentionally left blank.

Let's see who remembers...Where are my old M&M peeps?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late april fools joke or for real?
Would I kid about something like this?

Seriously, very early on - but I found some really cool things recently that look like they might pan out. This will involve a whole lot of testing, with disciplined, solid data points meticulously logged.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, thought this product would never be resurrected. Too bad my wife would murder me if I even thought about purchasing.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would I kid about something like this?

Seriously, very early on - but I found some really cool things recently that look like they might pan out. This will involve a whole lot of testing, with disciplined, solid data points meticulously logged.
These will be some interesting logs to say the least! :slomo:

See what I did there w/the smiley face? Hung? Get it? hehehe

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, thought this product would never be resurrected. Too bad my wife would murder me if I even thought about purchasing.
10 years has brought a ton of new research that I'm drawing on. It's not as far fetched as it once seemed.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
In for more info

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who says she has to know...
She is a tiny Filipina who can't even handle the lil bit I got now. And seeing that we haven't been able to do "that" for almost a year because of incompatible size issues, she MIGHT notice if I got more "HUNG"!:sad3:

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Mahung????

This would be Ma Huang's brother perhaps.....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this our anti-depressant? For when life has you "down?"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've actually spent the past 7 hours combing through not only my decade old notes, but all of the research that, back then, lacked support.

I think I can actually have a alpha version of this ready to roll in a few weeks...but it will absolutely be heavily restricted to testers that I mentioned up above - highly disciplined, painstaking record/data keepers.

donk

Awards
This space intentionally left blank.

Let's see who remembers...Where are my old M&M peeps?
the old mind and muscle forums??

I also remember one dude came up with formula that mimicked .....nose candy but never released the recipe. a couple ingrediants were inositol and tyramine i think

Asmodean

Awards
Wow I hope Caleb knows you finally got the formula figured out! Doubt youd finder an older M&M peep considering join date here and the same username.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Several years ago we exchanged PM and you gave me some suggestions that panned out very well.

Needless to say, if you need someone from the older contingent as a beta tester, you need only to let me know.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
I think I can actually have a alpha version of this ready to roll in a few weeks...but it will absolutely be heavily restricted to testers that I mentioned up above - highly disciplined, painstaking record/data keepers.
I'd be in for that...

gunngt

Awards
Wow! I was under the assumption that only IGF-1 injections directly into the member was the only possible way to get an increase in size

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! I was under the assumption that only IGF-1 injections directly into the member was the only possible way to get an increase in size
Injections aren't the only way to cause localized IGF-1 expression in targeted tissues, and IGF-1 is only a small part of it.

gunngt

Awards
I also read here and other boards about people using topical dht, but results were minimal at best, I guess this would be more effective during puberty

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also read here and other boards about people using topical dht, but results were minimal at best, I guess this would be more effective during puberty
Generally, people look for a "magic bullet"....the ONE compound that will make their dreams come true. The human body, and reality, doesn't work like that. With in an insanely complex machine built to function with interconnecting (some complementary, some redundant, some antagonistic) pathways - one single ingredient isn't gonna cut it.

The entire picture will be revealed in the writeup - yes, there is an androgenic component, yes IGF-1 is targeted - and we are also targeting things like connective tissue, stem cells, and elastic structures. We have been working on this close to a decade, and think we are finally at a point where experiments are warranted.

gunngt

Awards
I followed alot of the old mind and muscle forums as the topical fat burners always intrigued me and still do, I do recall someone actually posting a version of 'homeade hung'

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I followed alot of the old mind and muscle forums as the topical fat burners always intrigued me and still do, I do recall someone actually posting a version of 'homeade hung'
One of the major problems back then was the carrier. Par Deus and I have worked to develop a hybrid carrier that works with all of the actives, while being gentle enough on "sensitive" tissue. We also have two new penetration enhancers that are pretty incredible.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Regardless, I am in.

Again, you have a tester at your disposal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, if you are still interested in the topical fat burners, the Abliderate series and the Eviscerate series are next generation and highly effective options.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regardless, I am in. Again, you have a tester at your disposal.
You just want to rub lotions on your hungus, heck you do it already

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, if you are still interested in the topical fat burners, the Abliderate series and the Eviscerate series are next generation and highly effective options.
I agree here

gunngt

Awards
I use the abliderate and your defuse product, and also purchase the dry rub product for 1 of the ladies i train, solid products!

Asmodean

Awards
One of the major problems back then was the carrier. Par Deus and I have worked to develop a hybrid carrier that works with all of the actives, while being gentle enough on "sensitive" tissue. We also have two new penetration enhancers that are pretty incredible.
Wow.... this thread just got even better

penetration enhancers

Wow

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In a strange way, this entire thread is about penetration enhancers.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
To be clear is the goal of this product to have lasting effects even after you finish using the product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like a stretch.
A lot of things I do seem like a stretch...then I do them anyway.

but yes, stretching will be a required part of the effectiveness of it. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ouch I better start lighter then that. I'll just tie it to the chin up bar and lean back