FOLLIDRONE Q and A

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any questions related to Follidrone ask here!
Our FD FAQ is closed so this is the place to ask and discuss FD

Thanks

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, other than Touey has anyone else been running this long term?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Any tips on diet, or can someone share their meal plan please? Can I take this while taking a test booster? I plan to run it with SNS X-gels. I just did blood work and my testosterone came back on the low end. I figured I would take a test booster, but wanted to make sure it was ok to stack with Follidrone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have several friends who have been running it non stop since release. The endurance effect remains constant and they can tell when they dont take the follidrone for a few days.
It seems like a great staple.
Healthy for you
Increases endurance
Increases protein synthesis
Raises hdl
Among other things.... i dont see any reason to not just stay on it like you would any other staple.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any tips on diet, or can someone share their meal plan please? Can I take this while taking a test booster? I plan to run it with SNS X-gels. I just did blood work and my testosterone came back on the low end. I figured I would take a test booster, but wanted to make sure it was ok to stack with Follidrone.
Would be great stacked with a test booster.
A combo of Formeron and viron would have your test levels through the roof. ;)
Combined with Follidrone it would be insane!

If your bulking-

Start by figuring out your daily calories needed for maintenance.
Increase by 500 cals every 2 weeks.
Primarily increase from protein and good fats.
1.5- 2 gram protein per lb of bodyweight daily.
1 gal water min dsily.
If you start getting chubby add more cardio. 30min 3-4 times a week. I like the stairmaster because you csn walk on your toes and get a wicked cslf workout.
I gained 2 inches on my calves in 6 months this way.

Sorry for any tyopos on my phone.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Would be great stacked with a test booster.
A combo of Formeron and viron would have your test levels through the roof. ;)
Combined with Follidrone it would be insane!

If your bulking-

Start by figuring out your daily calories needed for maintenance.
Increase by 500 cals every 2 weeks.
Primarily increase from protein and good fats.
1.5- 2 gram protein per lb of bodyweight daily.
1 gal water min dsily.
If you start getting chubby add more cardio. 30min 3-4 times a week. I like the stairmaster because you csn walk on your toes and get a wicked cslf workout.
I gained 2 inches on my calves in 6 months this way.

Sorry for any tyopos on my phone.
Yeah I like that piece of advice about the stair master cause i have bird calves. Don't wear shorts in case I get mistaken for a crow lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine were...well a joke to be nice about it.

I was watching a video with Kai Green and he does his cardio like..standing on his toes and he drives with them.
Basically I go at just above a walk pace but calf raises.
Then Ill do HIIT. So...20 sec on 7 then 1-2 min on 3. Repeat.
Try this for 30 min and let me know if you can walk the next day.

Bottom line I have decent calves now and its 100% owed to calf raise cardio stairs.

Give it a shot and let me know how it works/

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine were...well a joke to be nice about it. I was watching a video with Kai Green and he does his cardio like..standing on his toes and he drives with them. Basically I go at just above a walk pace but calf raises. Then Ill do HIIT. So...20 sec on 7 then 1-2 min on 3. Repeat. Try this for 30 min and let me know if you can walk the next day. Bottom line I have decent calves now and its 100% owed to calf raise cardio stairs. Give it a shot and let me know how it works/
Can't say I've tried this method

DJPhysique518

Awards
So is this legit ? I am looking for a good natural supplement to add towards my bulking stack.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So is this legit ? I am looking for a good natural supplement to add towards my bulking stack.
Check the logs man, check the transformation thread plenty of visible answers for that question. Some haven't had much success but there's plenty who have

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running it non stop since the beta testing. So about 8 months or so. I have posted this up in some of the other threads, but my blood work continues to get better and better. My doc just looked at my labs anymore and chuckled while shaking his head, "man, you are just on auto pilot with your health now, I have no idea how you do it.."

Safe to say that on top of everything else I do physically, I will be keeping FD as a staple.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Me I never stop it since the beginning of follidrone. I tried 1 cap, 2 caps, 3 caps, 4 caps and I can say it really works. My endurance is always on the top I never tired. This year my body have progressed very very fast and better. I'm not bulking, I'm only search lean muscle.

The last 2 month I have added Formeron and Viron my body took again a new level !!!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me I never stop it since the beginning of follidrone. I tried 1 cap, 2 caps, 3 caps, 4 caps and I can say it really works. My endurance is always on the top I never tired. This year my body have progressed very very fast and better. I'm not bulking, I'm only search lean muscle. The last 2 month I have added Formeron and Viron my body took again a new level !!!!!
How would u say it differed in 2,3, and 4 caps?

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Yes. 4 give me insane vascularity and congestion. But try 4 caps is expensive on the long term. I do 2 caps am for 1st hard training and 2 pm for a 2nd training, it was like that I never trained am.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes. 4 give me insane vascularity and congestion. But try 4 caps is expensive on the long term. I do 2 caps am for 1st hard training and 2 pm for a 2nd training, it was like that I never trained am.
Congestion?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been running it non stop since the beta testing. So about 8 months or so. I have posted this up in some of the other threads, but my blood work continues to get better and better. My doc just looked at my labs anymore and chuckled while shaking his head, "man, you are just on auto pilot with your health now, I have no idea how you do it.."

Safe to say that on top of everything else I do physically, I will be keeping FD as a staple.
Man thats awesome news!!! I havent seen a Doc since football in college so Im thinking it wouldn't kill me to get a check up and get some solid baseline numbers. I have a terrible family medical history on both sides but I am also curious for my own reasons. Thinking a full panel would be great but at 24yrs old, what the heck does that really mean lol. Would be better to get done twice a year is my thinking though so Im always on top of things.

Whatcha guys think?

Me I never stop it since the beginning of follidrone. I tried 1 cap, 2 caps, 3 caps, 4 caps and I can say it really works. My endurance is always on the top I never tired. This year my body have progressed very very fast and better. I'm not bulking, I'm only search lean muscle.

The last 2 month I have added Formeron and Viron my body took again a new level !!!!!
Really? What effects have ya seen since adding Viron? Im still on the fence about adding in Formeron

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, everyone should be proactive about their health and rarely are. I first went when I was 25 just to get a baseline. Just a basic general physical. Then I went back at 30 for another and full labs. Once I hit 35, I started going annually and now that I am on TRT, I see them every 3 months.

My doc loved that I went in at such an early age, but did not feel it was necessary. To that, I say it is my (your) health and nobody is going to care about it more than you, so it can never hurt to stay in front of things preemptively and not have to fix things after. For instance, I found out I had higher BP and cholesterol than I should of at 30 and started to address it. Now he says I am the healthiest client he has and I am 40!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMO, everyone should be proactive about their health and rarely are. I first went when I was 25 just to get a baseline. Just a basic general physical. Then I went back at 30 for another and full labs. Once I hit 35, I started going annually and now that I am on TRT, I see them every 3 months.

My doc loved that I went in at such an early age, but did not feel it was necessary. To that, I say it is my (your) health and nobody is going to care about it more than you, so it can never hurt to stay in front of things preemptively and not have to fix things after. For instance, I found out I had higher BP and cholesterol than I should of at 30 and started to address it. Now he says I am the healthiest client he has and I am 40!
Cant rep ya lol, but thanks in the end you are exactly correct! Diving this deep into things I lose absolutely nothing by actually gaining that baseline reading. I over-think such things often when the answer isn't rocket science. Thanks man!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant rep ya lol, but thanks in the end you are exactly correct! Diving this deep into things I lose absolutely nothing by actually gaining that baseline reading. I over-think such things often when the answer isn't rocket science. Thanks man!
Ha, yeah brotha, I am right there with you. People always gave me a hard time and now I hear their concerns and I can only laugh internally because I never live with " what don't I know.." It is a good, confident feeling.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Mine were...well a joke to be nice about it.

I was watching a video with Kai Green and he does his cardio like..standing on his toes and he drives with them.
Basically I go at just above a walk pace but calf raises.
Then Ill do HIIT. So...20 sec on 7 then 1-2 min on 3. Repeat.
Try this for 30 min and let me know if you can walk the next day.

Bottom line I have decent calves now and its 100% owed to calf raise cardio stairs.

Give it a shot and let me know how it works/
Will definitely have to give this a try! Do you stand on your toes the entire 30min like during the 20 sec on 7? or just stand on toes for the walking portion?

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Very very well. This stack is for lean muscle, strenght, fullness, vascularity , endurance make you THE ALPHA !!!!

DJPhysique518

Awards
So if it's for lean mass it keeps from raising your BF%? I'm actually really interested in purchasing!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will definitely have to give this a try! Do you stand on your toes the entire 30min like during the 20 sec on 7? or just stand on toes for the walking portion?
I do the 30 sec on the toes for sure but also as much as I can tolerate of the non HIIT portion.
Also I mix in triple steps.
So....high step, really deep almost like a one leg squat. flex from glute to ham to calf all in one motion. This takes three steps.
Maybe Ill do a vid of it.

Ive been out of training for almost 3 months now. Injury.
Gonna get back on the horse soon. Gonna run a Follidrone cycle and log it.
Im a fat ass right now.

Ill do video logs maybe once I get some of this fat off my stomach lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if it's for lean mass it keeps from raising your BF%? I'm actually really interested in purchasing!
It has been shown in studies to increase fat loss so yes.

(-)-Epicatechin: cardiometabolic clinical effects supported by preclinical model (829.2)

Gabriela Gutierrez-Salmean1,
Pilar Ortiz1,
Israel Ramirez1,
Eduardo Meaney1,
Francisco Villarreal2 and
Guillermo Ceballos2,1

+ Author Affiliations

1Laboratorio de Investigacion Integral Cardiometabolica ESM-IPN Santo Tomas. Mexico City Mexico

2Department of Medicine UCSD La Jolla CA United States

Abstract

Background. Obesity associates with cardiometabolic disruptions. Lifestyle changes and pharmacologic therapies show moderately effective results. (-)-Epicatechin (EPI), the most abundant flavanol in cacao, has been associated with better cardiometabolic health. Objective. To assess the effect of EPI in humans and explain findings through a preclinical study. Methods. In humans, we performed a single-dose of EPI oral metabolic tolerance test and a 1-week trial, measuring cardiometabolic endpoints. In rats, we induced weight gain and cardiometabolic disruptions by a high-fat diet; afterwards, EPI was daily administered for 15 days. Weight gain, glycemia, arterial pressure, triglyceridemia, and HDL-cholesterol were measured; also, immonublot in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue were performed. Results. EPI enhanced lipid oxidation and attenuated hyperglycemia and hypertriglyceridemia during postprandial metabolism. EPI induced weight-loss, fat loss, and improved cardiometabolic endpoints in humans. In rats, EPI reduced weight gain, blood triglycerides, and hyperglycemia. EPI increased the expression of sirtuins, PCG-1α, mitofilin, UCP. Conclusions. EPI improved several cardiometabolic risk factors in both humans and animals by modulating energy metabolism. These findings make EPI an attractive candidate for human use in regards of treating obesity and its associated comorbidities.

This is why I keep saying you have to eat alot when you take the Follidrone.
You will gain lean mass if you eat a ton of clean food but you have to eat more than norm just for maintenance.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can be used as a standalone?
Absolutely!
There are dozens of logs up where Follidrone was the only supp used and 6-15lbs weight gain + bodyfat was seen in pretty much everyone.
Its great standalone but just like with anything if you add in other anabolic substances the cycle will yield greater results.

Diotimaa

Awards
First post, hello AM forums. Just received my order of follidrone and formeron. My question is, I've had a nasty stomach bug for the past week and haven't been able to get my macros in, and have mostly been doing high-volume low-weight workouts to maintain some semblance of my program. Should I wait a week or two until I'm back to lifting the weight I was doing for my working sets before getting sick to start taking these? Seems like the answer would be yes, but maybe they would help with recovery as well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First post, hello AM forums. Just received my order of follidrone and formeron. My question is, I've had a nasty stomach bug for the past week and haven't been able to get my macros in, and have mostly been doing high-volume low-weight workouts to maintain some semblance of my program. Should I wait a week or two until I'm back to lifting the weight I was doing for my working sets before getting sick to start taking these? Seems like the answer would be yes, but maybe they would help with recovery as well.
Yes indeed. No need to add in a new element if you arent 100% and you know you haven't been eating well. Its a setup for failure and the added stress on your body will only slow ya down. I know the supps are calling your name but so is your body. Take the time to fully recover a week should be more than enough time.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So many people are experiencing joint/tendon pain from epi

Also, even with no changes in loading or even workout volume, injuries are happening everywhere

I've experienced pectoral sprain and now a shoulder injury. I know 5+ people that have sustained injuries in the first couple of weeks and people that have to stop due to severe joint pain.

What in epi is doing this?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So many people are experiencing joint/tendon pain from epi

Also, even with no changes in loading or even workout volume, injuries are happening everywhere

I've experienced pectoral sprain and now a shoulder injury. I know 5+ people that have sustained injuries in the first couple of weeks and people that have to stop due to severe joint pain.

What in epi is doing this?
People lifting heavy things that naturally cannot handle it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So many people are experiencing joint/tendon pain from epi Also, even with no changes in loading or even workout volume, injuries are happening everywhere I've experienced pectoral sprain and now a shoulder injury. I know 5+ people that have sustained injuries in the first couple of weeks and people that have to stop due to severe joint pain. What in epi is doing this?
People not accommodating for the added volume, under eating, poor attention to form when bumping out extra reps. The list could go on quite easily as far as explanations go

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It still doesn't explain how this happens with NO change to volume, eating/diet, form or extra reps.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It still doesn't explain how this happens with NO change to volume, eating/diet, form or extra reps.
Sounds like you're not taking the right supplement. No change in diet and no change in volume/strength?

My only other explanation is.... bad form finally caught up. :) cnt think of any other logical explanation

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're not taking the right supplement. No change in diet and no change in volume/strength?

My only other explanation is.... bad form finally caught up. :) cnt think of any other logical explanation
Oh I am talking about many peoples experiences not mine lol I love this stuff. Had a few injuries but just curious about the feedback

That is a very good point. Epi is really exposing the bad form

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Oh I am talking about many peoples experiences not mine lol I love this stuff. Had a few injuries but just curious about the feedback

That is a very good point. Epi is really exposing the bad form
Well if you really want to stir up the pot there's a study somewhere regarding tendon development and complete myostatin inhibition. I cnt do the diggin for you but it's somewhere.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if you really want to stir up the pot there's a study somewhere regarding tendon development and complete myostatin inhibition. I cnt do the diggin for you but it's somewhere.
Also had to stop my epic cycle after only 18 days because of severe back pain.after months of abstinence im giving it a second try.I hope i can finish the cycle this time

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I think running it with something like osta helps. My last run improved when I introduced it on the 2nd week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While it's true myoststin knockout animals have show some tendon issues this is a genetically altered animal who was myostatin free since birth and their entire life. It's not reasonable to expect a few weeks of transient inhibition to weaken tendons.

Ironsaint

Ironsaint

Awards
Safe to take for 8 weeks? I gained 12 pounds already after 4 weeks. Wise to run for another 4?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Safe to take for 8 weeks? I gained 12 pounds already after 4 weeks. Wise to run for another 4?
I used for almost 3 months, Touey has been logging even longer still so have at it man

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yah. THere are guys I know who have been taking it since june.
I dont think there is any danger in running it year round.
12lbs is a great gain brother keep it up!!

steel50

Awards
Have you gotten any reports on the gains from guys who've ran it for months? I would imagine they slow down after a while but curious what kind of results

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Obviously the huge bursts we see initially slow but alot of the benefits persist.
Fat loss
endurance
pump
and of course the increase in protein synthesis is still present so...technically youll still grow faster if you continue to increase cals.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you gotten any reports on the gains from guys who've ran it for months? I would imagine they slow down after a while but curious what kind of results
My previous log was a few months and I loved it, took a short break and almost ready to begin month 2 but no bloodworm to show, only gains!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah Touey has kept a pretty detailed account of a multi month long cycle. Ill ask him to repost it here.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah Touey has kept a pretty detailed account of a multi month long cycle. Ill ask him to repost it here.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it for 6 months and after the initial burst of strength and endurance, it moved more to a maintenance phase and allowed me to break through many PRs, combined with the strength routines I was running (R/P, DC). The reason I know of the effect is because I have run these routines before and never had the recovery that I did this time, which allowed me to train more frequently, and thus see results faster. Obviously, as has been mentioned, you need to watch the joints because while Follidrone is very nice at making you feel like an animal doing more than you normally could, it could have you pushing harder than your body is ready for. I found that even when I knew I could go more, I'd hold back and let things progress a little slower so I didn't injure myself.

In the end, it is hands down one of the best natural supplements for increasing endurance and strength. Oh, as an added benefit- it is good for your health!

Touey

Touey

Awards

Originally Posted by Touey
I started Follidrone after being on nothing else for months other than a basic pre-workout; speaking to sports nutrition

supplements not the normal supplements I take for health.

Strength-pumps-endurance all up 40% first 3 weeks. I am in week 4 and noticing my body is wanting to go but the previous 3 weeks has taken a toll and I feel my body needs to catch up.

I've had to reorganize my routine the biggest thing being limiting shoulders to once a week instead of Tue. and

Fri. some of the worst doms ever but in a good way. I don't notice anything from the egcg. I am going to stop taking it

altogether.I feel that week 5 will be brilliant because I think my body will have "caught up". This supplement is

transfomative on body composition - I check the scale every six months but gaining while leaning is what's happening,

I'm very adept in sensing what is going on with my body.

the fun thing about the product though are the unbelievable workouts, seriously shocked after some of these sessions when I muse over what 2 little marginal half filled caps provide

update on feelings about week 5

after recovering in week four, week 5 is on par with the first 3 weeks, difference being weight lifted in first 3 weeks now is even lighter... going up with ease, having now to add more weight. Body recomp. with this supplement continues to be brilliant

In an effort to keep some semblance of continuity, feelings about week 6

there has been so far no diminishing of positive results - most notable about week 6, weight lifted has increased the most dramatically of all the weeks so far, I believe all the extra calories consumed to keep up with the demand on the body are important to note... don't be afraid to eat on this stuff, what's brilliant is the continuation of virtually all gain being lean mass. In all seriousness never thought the amount of weight lifted would be possible on a natty alone

week 7

there has been not the slightest abatement in any of the positives aforementioned. Of special note, now workouts are becoming more singular; calf day has become a day unto its own the intensity is such on that one area that's enough of a workout, and indeed I feel like I've been through a thorough workout at that, whereas I've never before had a single day devoted to calves and had the kind of intensity I do now.

Concerning body composition really seeing the results now in week 7 more than in any other so far, in a way I wish I'd taken before and after simply for documentaries sake. One thing I've felt which ought perhaps to be mentioned is the nice way which the compound's profound effect on workouts helps wellness and generally feeling better throughout the weeks I've been on, although as we all know taking this compound in this fashion is relatively new and I am not saying there may not occur some negative side from taking this long term in the future.

week 8

I was wondering if the same thing that happened in week 4 would happen in week 8 and it has. Same as in week four "
body is wanting to go but the previous 3 weeks has taken a toll and I feel my body needs to catch up"

it's been light weights and high reps week 8. I don't like it, but there we are, when something is really working you'll notice this. Otherwise all your workouts would be the same no ups and downs but also no growth; it will interesting to see if the rebound into week 9 is of the same magnitude as that into week 5

week 8.5

Tentative Follidrone dosing scheme

week 1 - on
week 2- on
week3 - on
week4 - off "no Follidrone" - very light weight; don't workout the body parts which are sore at all

week 5- on
week 6- on
week 7- on
week 8- off ......

week 9-on
week 10-on
week 11-on
week 12-off

week 13-on
week 14-on
week 15-on
week 16 -off

etc.

I find Follidrone works quite fast felt it upon starting, I believe giving your body a break every forth week is crucial on this.

A break from Follidrone during this week will be the ideal time, I am confident that you will keep the gains made from the previous three weeks during these forth week breaks.

I think this is perhaps the ideal
way to dose Follidrone. I don't think the forth week is necessarily "the week" for everyone to take off. It may be every fifth week etc. for you

i.e. the dosing protocol needn't be "every 4th week" for some the deload / break from follidrone may be the 8th week....on seven weeks off every 8th week, everyone is different...your body will let you know the week believe me.

For me it happens to be the forth, I've found my body needs a deload week / break from Follidrone

"Do I feel like taking that week off was mainly about physically recovering from the increased volume/intensity during the follidrone phase, or did stopping the follidrone during that time also allow you to avoid any tolerance and remain more sensitive to its effects?" --both

week 9

"it will interesting to see if the rebound into week 9 is of the same magnitude as that into week 5"

Honestly it took a bit of patience having to wait and see if Follidrone would rebound in week 9 as in week five.

In the back of my mind I knew there was a chance the dosing scheme would not work, hence the reason I used words like tentative and confident instead of certain or sure. It has worked though just as in week 5.

I am up roughly 30% in actual weight able to lift now in week 9 from week 1, transformative recomp, still way less HIIT than normal as the workouts on it are such that I've had to cut HIIT way down to get my resting heart rate to normal. The hunger at the end of deload week 8 was very high.

week 10

The longer I'm on the more I've noticed you needn't get overly concerned with lifting high amounts of weight to build loads muscle on Follidrone. Pay attention to form, focus, use variation techniques and you'll do very well building substantial muscle on this.

week 11

I have never seriously recommended anything because no difference has been made much by any natty for me, maybe the little pump from agmatine etc.

I am tempted to have these caps tested because it does not feel natty to me. If the integrity of the quality for

the product does not slip and the exact same ingredient in the same dosages are continued on the same as that

which I am taking now it will be something I will always keep on hand

the aforementioned initial post has remained true, the integrity has indeed not slipped even if it may have been easy to have let it in efforts to bring raws to market fast of lesser quality, I've only used Folloidrone (-)-epi;

the various reviews made under my name for (-)-epi or other products are fictionalized by I know not whom. I've never formerly reviewed a product on NP nor any other supplement store site.

nearly 3 months in and the evaluation of good dry muscle tissue is exceptional. The progression made with the compound is such that each week diminishing returns are virtually non-existent, as long as I've taken the week break from (-)-epi during each deload week.

A negative factor if indeed it would be such is an inability to keep up with HIIT due to the extra time spent in workout sessions, intensity, general volume. I've had to restrict HIIT by half to get my resting heart rate to normal

week 12 -3 Months

An overview of 3 months on Follidrone puts to mind one very key thing; after 3 Months of taking any compound generally ones enthusiasm abates a bit.

However upon seeing such cumulative results such as finding muscles one knew not were there, increased appetite; more the past week than in the whole run, yet still gaining whilst leaning it's not difficult to remain curious.

This is deload / break from Follidrone week I've slept, then slept, and slept some more; 10 hours last night, 9 the previous.

I am afraid if you do not assimilate this much needed protocol of breaking from Follidrone during these deloads it will be a bit like spinning your wheels; the bodies not a machine contrary to what some may think. You can't simply keep adding more fuel expecting it to remain at high speeds.

the composition itself does not cause hunger, the appetite increase is simply a response of the body in an effort to fulfill the demands placed on it from the results of (-)-epi

week 13

It is always nice to be back after deloading. I've wondered if the great feeling after workouts is attributed to the composition itself or the great workouts which Follidrone results in.

After over 3 months and thinking about what would help folks in understanding long term dosing and how one may get a better handle on Follidrone; a better understanding of the composition. I think it is important to note with any composition you've got to change up your training.

Why is there so much turn over on these forums? People become interested in "bodybuilding" reach a peak hit PRs plateau then become discouraged finally giving up.

What makes it worse is the ads and marketing slogans, "Become a machine, not to be used unless you're a bodybuilder! top secret formula explosive gains!" Combined with reckless post / advise

The reality is it takes more patience than many things such as golf and even chess. It is no sprint rather a marathon. Constantly chasing PRs, continually using the same routine and expecting new lean gains all the time will get you no where.

I don't mean you've got to create totally new routines, slight variations will do well; different challenging angles even if there be a drop in volume.

This is the way to go about creating a physique that will continue to change and advance through the years.
Although it indeed takes patience, it's something which may benefit throughout ones life if understood properly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
week 14

I've decided to add 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin and this only.

Why choose this composition?

Chiefly for two reasons,

1. It's also a natty which though there may be risk with such things, generally more folks will have less issues.

2. Though Follidrone is the only natty I've seen significant lean mass gains on, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is virtually the only natty, (sports nutrition) I've not tried.

Though the compound has produced nearly as many threads as deer antler if not as many laughs it is intriguing.

Someone I think it may have been kisaj mentioned he'd a bit of difficulty comprehending why everyone hadn't given Follidrone a go.
I would put 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin in this same category, 50mg of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin orally 30 min. pre-workout and the results just as Follidrone are brilliant.

I ended up busting a cable rope at the handle today. I know there're folks here and other forums espousing they've seen no difference singularly with (-)-epi. One does wonder about things occasionally though, particularly when such evidence becomes apparent in personal usage if they're on the forums actually lifting and giving an unbiased account or simply for social purposes; not that there's anything especially wrong with that per se

Week 15

What amazing natty compounds, needles in haystacks are hard to find; look how long it has taken for us to happen upon these.

Upped to 75mg of pure
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin 30 min. pre and noticed significant increase in strength.

Though the compound proffers no pump nor endurance evidence which is so prevalent amongst folks eating Follidrone the strength on all lifts, singularly compound movements is remarkable.

Overall physique not to mention sense of well being from manipulating these compositions is something I've not thought would ever be possible with nattys

week 16

deload

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is a quirky funky little composition. There is no doubt it works for strength. I've noticed great benefits to joints. It also has a nice effect on sense of well being. I wouldn't say it is from a test boost per se although there is more aggression there. Generally feeling well and energetic on the compound but not at all like caffeine.

It is simply not in the same league as Follidrone with its myostatin inhibition in regards to building lean mass, but then no natty is. In my opinion. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is though a league above all else out currently and works very well. In my opinion.

Unfortunately it affects my sleep in a negative way. After I upped the dose to 75mg sleep was severely impaired. When I dropped it down to 50mg sleep was better however still problematic.

Finally as at 25mg sleep is unaffected and still at this small dose I am noticing benefits although not nearly what I was on the upper dosages.

This week, an off week from Follidrone is much needed. I'll continue to take the 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin during off weeks.

Week 17

Laxogenin is a creeper you've really got to give it time to become acquainted with effects. I've realized that unlike Follidrone, Lax must be taken on an empty stomach for benefits.
I have been taking 25mg of Laxogenin upon awakening in the morning and 25mg 30 min. pre/wo and have been sleeping very well.
This week I would like to perhaps try a third 25mg sometime mid-day away from food.

The subtle nature of Laxogenin makes the composition a bit difficult to relay, and may seem contradictory at times. The most insightful way perhaps to
characterize it is this feeling of youthfulness as if one were 18 again; feeling energetic, a bit aggressive, and sanguine. It decidedly impacts physique positively.

Combined with Follidrone there is a feeling of jackedness if you will throughout the day. Hunger is way up but gains continue to be of lean mass.

I did just want to mention I've had a shoulder issue where I've not been able to stretch my left arm flat to the ground behind me whilst on my back and now for the first time in three years I can.
I've been on Cissus, Gluc. Chond. M.S.M., UC-II for years as well so I'm attributing it to Laxogenin

week 18

Many times when a new product comes out there is hype among users, we are lucky to have stumbled on (-)-epi as something which works very well and is not hype. Personally I find when you have a great product like this it is easier to become motivated because of results.

I think those with conditions such as exercise induced asthma may benefit if they are mindful to not push their bodies or test the limits of the compound.

Concerning Lax it reminds me a bit of Ostarine in that it takes off quickly and fizzles with a bit of suppression. Unlike Ostarine though I enjoy the composition.

Mood is on and benefits to joints outstanding with Lax. For a month or 6 week run it is I think a nice compound to run, unlike MK-2866 I will run it again.

{Alternate dosing scheme}

3 months on 1 month off

week 19

concerning HIIT / Cardio if you decide to adhere to the alternate dosing scheme you may want to be mindful of pacing yourself when on cycle regarding cardio; the ability to push these to the outer limits will seem effortless. If you do this you'll pay a bit on the off month, simply put if you leave out the interval in HIIT when on cycle, you may find the intensity wanting when off.

Perhaps it is no secret, and a funny but curious phenomenon that some, to be quite frank simply rail a bit against this little composition.

I've been thinking it over; as to why this might be. Perhaps it stems from the educational system and the indoctrination of a rigidity which discourages kids from thinking outside the box.

Thus when those kids are older they have a bit of difficulty when there is any change in what they have come to perceive as the norm, the change in this comfort of listening to those they feel know, or simply thinking a bit outside the box.

week 20

Those bemoaning about the designer steroid act should count rare breakthroughs such as these with appreciation. Gains in second 3 months stacked upon gains of the first have an accumulative effect.

Some new to supplements perhaps may not understand the magnitude of the find or quite grasp the fact that since creatine nothing has had these kind of results for so many, but in the guise of one popular American sitcom some of us know what it's like to be without oranges for too long.

Down trodden post regarding the ingredient by those who've not in fact given it a go I find bemusing. Personally I hope this find gives encouragement in seeking out the "new and undiscovered"

week 21

After being on this compound for a bit of time now I feel I've got a fairly good handle on the nature of it's effects. To give some kind of reference point let's take creatine as an example. If one's diet, sleep, and workout sessions are sound, and creatine assist lean mass by 5%. All factors as the same (-)-epi over time perpetuates an additional 30% lean mass over and above what one would add.

week 22

deload

next week I will post weight gained on folli so far

weeks 23 & 24

205 upon starting the log and 217 at 8% body fat, I know that mayn't sound like much but it is not easy for me to put on lean mass, I am pleased with the way folli is working so far.