Yellow Thunder Product Information

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Yellow Thunder Advanced Performance Supplements

Yellow Thunder will produce a steady consistent flow of "fat-destroying" thermogenesis leaving users "tight as a drum" after just 12 weeks! You provide the diet and Yellow Thunder will provide you with the mechanisms necessary to annihilate even the most stubborn adipose tissue. An added benefit to supplementation with Yellow Thunder is several hours of smooth efficient energy that keeps you alert and focused all day when utilizing the recommended twice daily protocol.

Yellow Thunder is imperative for those dieting or looking for an impressive pre-workout boost.

• Delivers unparalleled extreme thermogenesis.
• Enjoy hours of boundless energy.
• Delivers uniquely euphoric sense of well being.
• Increases intensity and mental acuity.

Yellow Thunder Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 485 mg's
Servings Per Bottle: 60

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
loved the old version, not sure how this one is though

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly is in this? I dont see the supp facts, just the amount per bottle. Maybe i am blind lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^X2

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What exactly is in this? I dont see the supp facts, just the amount per bottle. Maybe i am blind lol.
Yellow Thunder
Serving Size1Caplet
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Proprietary Blend 485mg *

Ephedra Concentrate (Leaves), methylxanthin anhydrous, methylsynephrine, citrus aurantium (30%), phenylethylamine hcl, yohimbe (8% extract), hoodia (blue),, theobromine, chromium, white willow bark, green tea extract 98%.

Last edited:
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...this Thunder has some pop!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...this Thunder has some pop!
Ya I was pretty impressed with the ingredient profile.

Plus all you need is 1 cap per day so the bottle lasts 60 days!

he_hate_me

Awards
I just received a bottle and I don't see caffeine listed as an ingredient. Also the serving size is 485 mgs as supposed to 665 as mentioned above.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received a bottle and I don't see caffeine listed as an ingredient. Also the serving size is 485 mgs as supposed to 665 as mentioned above.
PM sent yesterday.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 samples of this ,took one first thing in the morning ,and the energy was steady for at least 4 hours,!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got 2 samples of this ,took one first thing in the morning ,and the energy was steady for at least 4 hours,!!
Great to hear!

This stuff is very strong, even thebigt seemed to feel it and he is on 2 scoops a Mesomorph a day :O which is crazy btw lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yellow Thunder Advanced Performance Supplements

Yellow Thunder will produce a steady consistent flow of "fat-destroying" thermogenesis leaving users "tight as a drum" after just 12 weeks! You provide the diet and Yellow Thunder will provide you with the mechanisms necessary to annihilate even the most stubborn adipose tissue. An added benefit to supplementation with Yellow Thunder is several hours of smooth efficient energy that keeps you alert and focused all day when utilizing the recommended twice daily protocol.

Yellow Thunder is imperative for those dieting or looking for an impressive pre-workout boost.

• Delivers unparalleled extreme thermogenesis.
• Enjoy hours of boundless energy.
• Delivers uniquely euphoric sense of well being.
• Increases intensity and mental acuity.

Yellow Thunder Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 485 mg's
Servings Per Bottle: 60

Now Sold at Nutraplanet
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/yellow-thunder-90-caplets.html

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Which works best for energy and fat burning Yellow Thunder or Phenadrine?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which works best for energy and fat burning Yellow Thunder or Phenadrine?
Yellow Thunder is a strong fat burner and imo the best on the market, it gives lots of energy but also a strong thermogenic feeling.

I like Phenadrine for a good boost of energy and fat burning but it's not near as strong as Yellow Thunder.

White Lightning would be the best for energy and fat burning, but if your looking to just melt fat off yellow thunder is best.