Achilles formula question

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I just bought a bottle of achilles to try out as my new joint support and realized that there are two versions after I received my bottle. I have one without Asttilbin and was wondering if this was an important part of the formula (from what I read it helps in wound healing) or is it a bonus?

Basically, I just want to know if I purchased the older version (or newer) and what the astilibin does. Also can I dose it with fish oil at the same time?

On the bottle it says "Updated and Augmented"" Batch: AL0408 Exp:Oct2016.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
henryv hewhoisripped

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bottle of achilles to try out as my new joint support and realized that there are two versions after I received my bottle. I have one without Astilbin and was wondering if this was an important part of the formula (from what I read it helps in wound healing) or is it a bonus?

Basically, I just want to know if I purchased the older version (or newer) and what the astilibin does. Also can I dose it with fish oil at the same time?

On the bottle it says "Updated and Augmented"" Batch: AL0408 Exp:Oct2016.
Isn't astilbin in Talos and not Achilles? The formula was updated, and you have the new version, but I don't think astilbin is one of the differences.
Dosing alongside fish oil is fine.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Isn't astilbin in Talos and not Achilles? The formula was updated, and you have the new version, but I don't think astilbin is one of the differences.
Dosing alongside fish oil is fine.
I just pulled this from the main website, which is why I was wondering

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
henryv hewhoisripped
does dosing change with ArA supplementation? I know to dose my fish oil away from ara but should achilles as well?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I would try to separate them, due to the antiinflammatory properties of Achilles

henryv

Awards
  • Established
henryv hewhoisripped
does dosing change with ArA supplementation? I know to dose my fish oil away from ara but should achilles as well?
PEA is a COX-2 inhibitor (though that's not its main mechanism of action), which could theoretically reduce the effectiveness of ArA.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
thank you guys! I will does it 4-6hours away from ArA as with the fish oil

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
thank you guys! I will does it 4-6hours away from ArA as with the fish oil
That's a great plan. I have one of those 7 day pill organizers that have 'detachable squares' for each day, and set it up so I have a morning, a night and a 'not close to my workout' group. Works great for me!