Oral BPC-157 for achilles inflamation

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive posted about my achilles tendon before and its now been inflamed for over a year (again, second time) and im loosing my ****.

I work retail so im on my feet 6 days a week and that seems to be the reason it doesnt get better. Because on sundays, my days off im not on my feet as much. even though i get my 10 000+ steps and work out on that day, come monday my achilles feels so much better. So there have been days ive been hoping for a Corona lockdown just so that I could stay home for 2 weeks and get better.

Ive tried much everything there is from accupuncture (that hurt like a mother), shockwave (not much better), stretching, eccentric loading etc etc. But nothing helps, if anything it just seems to aggrevate it. Im taking 400mg ibuprofen 4 times a day to keep it at bay, but it doesnt get rid of it just makes it so that i can move around.

Being the most nattiest natty youve ever met, I have not even thought about anything like peptides or the like. But now it seems like I have to try SOMETHING. Bpc-157 has come up in searches but I would love to hear if anyone in here has any experience when it comes to my kinda injury.

Yes it will have to be oral as I live in Sweden where this stuff is not readily available (as i know, but im a boyscout) and ive seen EU shops with oral Bpc-157 from brands like BRAWN among others.

Any other advice is also very welcome!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I remember reading here, oral versions are no effective.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what I remember reading here, oral versions are no effective.
If you get the stabilized oral version, it survives the stomach long enough to absorb. I've used it, and it works very close to the injectable. I've used both.

SinisterDon

Awards
What is a brand of BP157 that is a stabilzed oral version please advise

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If walking on it hurts then you aren't letting it heal. What about using a brace and crutches for a bit? Also Cissus. Everyone does cissus still right?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If walking on it hurts then you aren't letting it heal. What about using a brace and crutches for a bit? Also Cissus. Everyone does cissus still right?
Yeah not walling on it is not an option. Ive tried different braces and socks etc. But alas, no improvement.
Cissus is part of my regime but it hasnt helped unfortunately.
I know that not putting any weight on it will be the key. But that just isnt a possibility.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah not walling on it is not an option. Ive tried different braces and socks etc. But alas, no improvement.
Cissus is part of my regime but it hasnt helped unfortunately.
I know that not putting any weight on it will be the key. But that just isnt a possibility.
IDK what country you're in but I think USA doctors might give you healing steroids. (not anabolic)

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1 year sounds like a tendinopathy, which the only way to fix is progressive loading. I doubt the nsaids are helping you at all. I think the BPC could be helpful, but its not a miracle worker, in my experience it only really helps with pain and inflammation, which in your case would probably be useful in combination with progressive loading. Maybe look at different shoes?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 15
Injury / Rehab 2
Peptide/Research 8
35 and Older 0