Status
Not open for further replies.
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme is Looking for a NEW Rep!!!​

Anabolic Xtreme is looking for a new rep to join our team!!!! If you are interested and would enjoy the opportunity to represent the most hardcore, cutting-edge and innovative sports nutrition company, then please read on and apply below.

Requirements

• Must always conduct your self in a friendly, professional, and polite manner on the forums.

• Must be an active member of the forums daily.

• Must demonstrate sufficient product knowledge of AX and other common formulations.

• Must be able to provide adequate detail in response to poster's questions, and must be able to give good follow up and explain your answers.

• Must be able to work as part of a team.

• A history of keeping solid product logs preferred, but not required.

• Prior experience with Anabolic Xtreme Products.

** Must not have any other current affiliations with other supplement companies.

Please copy and paste the questions below into your reply and place your answers directly below each question. Resume's that deviate from this layout will not be considered.

Good luck to everyone, and we thank each and every one of you for expressing interest in AX and applying :D

1. Please briefly tell us a little bit about yourself, who you are, what your goals are, etc?

2. Why are you interested in becoming an Online Representative for Anabolic Xtreme?

3. Why do you believe you would be a great rep for Anabolic Xtreme?

4. What skills and attributes can you bring to our team?

5. What got you involved in bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting, etc?

6. Have you ever used Anabolic Xtreme products? If so, which ones and what was your experience with them?

7. What other supplements have you used in the past, and what are some of your favorite NON-AX products?

8. What qualities do you believe will make a good Online Representative?

9. Why are you the MOST excited person in the World to get 3-AD?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great opportunity guys....good luck applicants

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck guys. Cant wait to see who is picked to join the team.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the AX crew is a rowdy bunch of jokers. lol.
this new rep better not let us down.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the first

I would love the opportunity to do this. Here are the answers to the questions:

1. Please briefly tell us a little bit about yourself, who you are, what your goals are, etc? I am 32, and have been lifting for around 20 years. Over the last several years I have been much more disciplined in my approach. As my wife says, lifting is my mistress

2. Why are you interested in becoming an Online Representative for Anabolic Xtreme? AX is a tremendous company with a great reputation. It would be an honor to be a part of it

3. Why do you believe you would be a great rep for Anabolic Xtreme? With my experience I have a nice base of knowledge that can be helpful to those here in need of assistance. I have also had a great deal of experience with supplements, which of course will be helpful here

Honest, knowlegeable, and of course a loyal employee

My father. He started training me as a young kid. Basically, I was a big kid, and he thought that there was potential for powerlifting there. He was right for a while, but some injuries sidetracked it.

6. Have you ever used Anabolic Xtreme products? If so, which ones and what was your experience with them?
I have used a few AX products.
a. APCT-excellent after a run with MDrol, Epi and Fura
b. MassFx- saw decent gains, notu outrageous of course
c. Hyperdrol- similar to results from MassFx

Also fortunate to have my AX skully

7. What other supplements have you used in the past, and what are some of your favorite NON-AX products?
I have tried several prodcuts but my favorites so far (outside of AX)
Favorite products:
American Whey Double Dutch Chocolate (tastes amazing)
Animal Stak
RPM
Leviathan Reloaded (awesome burner)
Carb Slam

Knowledge, I think I bring a great deal to this and could thrive in this position.

9. Why are you the MOST excited person in the World to get 3-AD? I have heard so many different things about it, and I would be thrilled to take a run at it. I have had runs with other PH's and with the new formmulation I would love to try it.

Thank you

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a great opportunity this is indeed. AX is a great company with great products. Good Luck to all. :cheers:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Solid opportunity right here. Good luck to all who apply.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just an FYI in case anyone is wondering...

Deadline is Saturday, 12AM (midnight friday night). We should have a decision made shortly thereafter. :woohoo:

Good luck everyone!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys it's worth it for the 3-ad alone :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I am the only one in, I like those odds :djparty:

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
1. Please briefly tell us a little bit about yourself, who you are, what your goals are, etc?

26 year old, addicted to iron, male residing in Florida. Training to become a fire fighter at the Fire academy here. I am a graduate from University of Texas with a Biology degree. My physique and health goals are to continue to develop my cardiovascular/respiratory system as i have taken them for granted until recently. Would like to maintain weight or lose a few lbs while losing fat- havent been "ripped" since highschool-but i was tiny then. Not to mentioin that i plan on maintaining strength levels or increasing them as well during this phase.

2. Why are you interested in becoming an Online Representative for Anabolic Xtreme?

I love Anabolic Xtreme products and supplements and fitness in general are a huge focus for me (im an addict- im on the internet at least 2 hrs daily reading supp and related material).
This seems like a great opportunity and i have been interested in becoming a rep for some time now.

I am enthusiastic (especially about things im passionate about- duh) Friendly and like helping people a lot, hard worker and dependable. I have extra time that i would love to spend helping and educating others.

I have good writing skills, much workout and supplement knowledge, work well as a team player, provide much attention to detail but look at the big picture as far as what needs to be done and goals are concerned so that everything comes together and fits right. Tend to think outside the box.

Two things- i was always the smallest kid growing up-literally the smallest and you know how kids are. I didnt want to be the smallest anymore. My best friend starting working out at the YMCA and suggested i come along. After that i was hooked at age 17. I played sports growing up but didnt seriously lift weights for the purpose of gaining weight/strength until then. I did a little bit of powerlifting in College but was mainly interested in bodybuilding.

Yes Retain and Retain 2 in my pct's- i stayed leaner and didnt lose any muscle mass.
MassFX original- love this stuff and have a bottle of the new version in the cabinet. Mass, appetite, mood, strength and fullness all went up- oh yeah libido too!
StimX original- clean alert energy with slight euphoric feeling some days. long lasting 8hrs.

Ive used lots and lots of supplements! pro-hormones, creatines, BA, protein, gainers, energy/stim supps, methoxy/isoflavones, AA etc.. too much to list.
My favorites non-AX supps are m-drol, epi's, Usp labs powerfull, cissus, and yellow gold. Nutraplanet bulk creatines mono, di-cre-malate, di-cre-citrate, BCAA's, LEUCINE, RPN's DCP, 1fast bulk methoxy, lean Xtreme2, Get Diesel DTHC, original ergo AMP, Controlled labs Neuphoria original.

Sincerity, Dependability, Maturity, Availability(wireless Sprint laptop connection!!), Enthusiasm, Experience with nutrition, fitness(former personal trainer) and supplements, Creativity, Eagerness to learn and to pass that knowledge on.

Ive used many pro-hormones/designers in the past methyl and non-methyl- from superdrol-> m4ohn-> Mdht and all have come with varying degree of side effects. The two that conern me the most are liver damaging effects and degree of shutdown. With the 3-ad being a non-methyl and with aPCT being sufficient to restart HPTA with the promise of noticeable and impressive gains who wouldnt be excited! Oh yeah and i am the most EXCITED!! I would absolutely love this position and wont let y'all down.

-Soma

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Wow. AX is one of the heavy hitters in this industry. This is quite the oppotunity.

To whomever is chosen; you were always my favorite AM member, and I only supported you during this search. Once I figure out who you are, I'll PM you my address and you can send me some free MassFX. Go AX.

DB2000

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity guys. Is this for a rep on this board or all of them?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity guys. Is this for a rep on this board or all of them?
Don't know quite yet. That's something that'll be determined when the person is hired.

For general information - we all help out on our home forum and usually have 1-2 that we "frequent". But we all float around and help out wherever needed. There's a wide variety of experience and knowledge on the team...from Sublimejeh's training experience:hammer:, to Sinner's chemical knowledge:yawn:, to my own phenominal people skills:fool2:, to Macedaddy's hyping ability.... :icon_lol: We need a good addition to that - both personally and professionally! :head::head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know quite yet. That's something that'll be determined when the person is hired.

For general information - we all help out on our home forum and usually have 1-2 that we "frequent". But we all float around and help out wherever needed. There's a wide variety of experience and knowledge on the team...from Sublimejeh's training experience:hammer:, to Sinner's chemical knowledge:yawn:, to my own phenominal people skills:fool2:, to Macedaddy's hyping ability.... :icon_lol: We need a good addition to that - both personally and professionally! :head::head:
Right on brother tim!! :D

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate Well, hell this makes me want to start my pct one day after starting my cycle so that I can meet the criteria :lol:

Good luck guys, this is a phenominal opportunity.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well let me add myself to this

Reapers overall knowledge, personality and darn good looks

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
1.Please briefly tell us a little bit about yourself, who you are, what your goals are, etc?

Hello my name is Michael. I am currently in college and pursuing a biology major and secondary education certification. I play football and am a tight end. I’m 6-2 222 lbs and 9.8% body fat. I started taking supplements my sophomore year of high school and have been hooked on them and the science behind them ever since. My goals for this year are to be 228 to 230 pounds by august 14. (first day of football) I also want to be in great running shape and have my body fat maintain itself at 9.8%. I have had a lot of problems with injuries this year (broken jaw, broken thumb, hernia, 3 concussions and recently a pulled hamstring) and I want to go the whole season without any serious injuries. By august 14, I want to be in the best condition of my life and be strong as an ox.

Ever since I found this website a month or so ago I have been hooked. I have always been really fascinated with the science behind supplementation and this website has taught me so much. I have learned a lot from this website and have been able to also teach a lot. I recently ran the Mass FX, hyperdrol and retain stack and I loved it. It was by far the best money I have ever spent on supplements and helped me put on 7 pounds. I really want to be an online rep for you guys because you sell genuinely great products and I want to spread the word about them and help people get the results I got from your products.

I believe I would be a great representative because I have first hand experience with your products and have also tried most of the competitor’s products. I am also very knowledgeable about science and chemistry and can really help people to understand why your products are so effective. I am courteous, respectful and will always speek of AX in a positive light.

As an athlete I can bring a lot of experience to the team. I have tried many different diets and supplements and know what helps my body to perform the best that it can. Also as an athlete, and someone who is always in the gym with other players, I can really advertise and talk about your products. My expertise in the science fields will also be a great attribute and really will help out the team. Three weeks ago while squatting 405 for sets of ten, I was wearing your AX beanie and someone asked me what AX was. I told them about AX and the triple stack and they bought it the next day. My work ethic and motivation are a great asset and when people see me sporting AX gear they know it must be the best.

In eighth grade, before football season my best friends’ dad took me into his basement and taught me how to squat and showed me some old muscle fitness magazines. Ever since that moment I have been hooked on lifting and read anything I can on it. I love shaping my body and being able to better myself every time I step in the gym.

I ran a stack of Mass FX, hyperdrol and retain recently for four weeks. I am a very hard gainer and have to consume a lot of food to gain weight. When I started this stack I was 216.3. Two weeks later I was 222. The stack worked so good at helping me gain weight I actually had to cut back my calorie intake a lot. I great strength increases from this stack and all of my exercises went up a lot. This was the best money I ever spent on supplements by far. When I ran this stack though, I had a hurt hammy and I wasn’t able to really lift lower body. If I had been able to, I think my experience would have been even better. In a couple of weeks when im 100 percent I am definitely going to run this stack again.

-Every companies protein poweder
-Creatine mono
-Nitrix
-NO shotgun
-Superpump 250
-NO2
-Black powder
-BCAA
-Glutamine
-Citruline
-Beta alanine
-ZMA
-ALA
-Alcar
-T3
-Bulgarian Trib
-E block
-Supercissus RX

My favorite supplements of these would probably be creatine mono and NO shotgun.

Honesty, Respect, Knowledge, Experience, Helpful, Responsive

I am the most excited person in the world to get 3-AD because I will prove it is the most powerful and safest supplement on the market. I am going to run this along with my AX triple stack in a couple weeks and I cant wait. I really didn’t think you could add strength as quickly as you could with the AX triple stack. If I had 3-AD to this stack, the possibilities are endless. I am so excited for a very safe and very very powerful product such as 3-AD. This is just the supplement that will help me recover from a string of injuries and let me dominate on the field.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats it? you are kidding, right!?!?!?!?!?!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Let's not forget Nate's responsiveness. He does a grood job at beating me to AX threads ;)

BTW, what are "chemicals"? :think:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
thats it? you are kidding, right!?!?!?!?!?!
I think people are still trying to muscle up their resumes to get a better chance. Also a lot of qualified people who would love this are waiting to hear back from NP. NP said they will be deciding tomorrow so I bet that some quality members will be throwing their hat in the ring if they don't get chosen by NP.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure, I know that is holding back a few people

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think people are still trying to muscle up their resumes to get a better chance. Also a lot of qualified people who would love this are waiting to hear back from NP. NP said they will be deciding tomorrow so I bet that some quality members will be throwing their hat in the ring if they don't get chosen by NP.
either that, or they're distracted by the 3-AD lottery thread.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was 3ad/massfx/hyperdrol x2, I would be there too :D

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Should I even bother applying? The past year has personally been quite tumultuous to say the very least and as a result has precluded my presence on the various bodybuilding boards.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry........let me clarify........

I was appaulled at the LACK of applicants not the quality of the applicants that have already applied! I guess i could have worded that a bit better. I left for a few days, knew the thread was going up and expected to be reading all night on AM to go through 1000s of posts of applicants...........:D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, it sucks that we were AFTER the NP thread. OH WELL! good luck to all them, hopefully they pick bad reps and the good ones can apply over here! :duel::lol:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I was appaulled at the LACK of applicants not the quality of the applicants that have already applied! I guess i could have worded that a bit better. I left for a few days, knew the thread was going up and expected to be reading all night on AM to go through 1000s of posts of applicants...........:D
Yeah man I was expecting a ton of applicants by now. Not two pages.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't worry bud, they will start pilling up. :head:

If i wasn't already a rep for a great company, you know i'd be all over it. :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmm.. i agree mace...now give me 3AD , ok thanks

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmm.. i agree mace...now give me 3AD , ok thanks
ummmmm...........didn't you see the thread like 2 seconds ago that said if bobby posts in here within the next 2 minutes he gets 3 bottles of 3-ad? NO? damn, i guess you didn't respond! :frustrate :lol:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ummmmm...........didn't you see the thread like 2 seconds ago that said if bobby posts in here within the next 2 minutes he gets 3 bottles of 3-ad? NO? damn, i guess you didn't respond! :frustrate :lol:
this is where we need negz on this board..haha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should've put free, now mace will want $200USD.
I thought it was kind of implied in the statement, but you're right......edit made. :D

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
[size=+2]LET'S GET NASTY​
[/SIZE]​

1. Please briefly tell us a little bit about yourself, who you are, what your goals are, etc? My name is Ryan and I'm an AXoholic. No seriously, I'm a former college wrestler for a Big 10 Division I school, I quit because I was tired of losing weight. Therefore, my goals are to keep gaining weight until I reach about 175-180 pounds. To some, that might still be small but on a 5'4 frame I would look a lot different.

2. Why are you interested in becoming an Online Representative for Anabolic Xtreme? The chicks of course, lol. Acutally, I want to join the team of a company who has had great success and will continue to have success in the time to come.

3. Why do you believe you would be a great rep for Anabolic Xtreme? I believe in teamwork. That is what brings about success and I love the guys at AX. I have experience in multiple products as well as AX products and would be able to provide information about these supplements. I'm reliable - I'm in college so throughout the day I check up on here to see what's going on.

4. What skills and attributes can you bring to our team? Humor, insight about certain products - if I don't know the answer you can count on me trying my hardest to find it or find the person who does. I am very competitive and will strive to get the answers for people. I also don't bullshit people and never have. I tell it how it is - thus the NASTY.

5. What got you involved in bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting, etc? For wrestling, we had to lift 3x a week full body. I started getting serious gains (gained more than 25 pounds) and loved the way I look. We all know that bodybuilders are all about the way you look so that's what got me interested in bodybuilding. Spending time in the weight room is something I will do the rest of my life.

6. Have you ever used Anabolic Xtreme products? If so, which ones and what was your experience with them? Mass FX Maximum Strength. I just finished logging this stuff and gained a lot of strength, no size, but my strength sky rocketed.

I've used the following:
CL - Purple Wraath, White Blood, Green Mag/Bulge, Golden Finish
X-Factor
Cell Tech Hardcore & naNO x9- yeah buddy, young and naive.
Proteins: Isopure, MRI Pro-Nos, Syntha-6, MuscleMilk, GNC protein,

Favorite NON-AX products:
Orange Triad - it's a multi w/digestion, immune, and joint complex - what more could you ask for.
Syntha-6 - best tasting protein I've ever had, have never had Ultra Peptide so once I have that my favorite protein will probably change
Green Bulge/White Blood stack - yea Green Mag tasted good, but I didn't see any results like I did with the Bulge and White Blood stacked together

8. What qualities do you believe will make a good Online Representative? Reliability and Timeliness of Information (I'm on here all day long reading and responding to different posts). If you can't count on someone to be here to answer questions your business will suffer. Organization - the most important part of being a rep or running a company is to be organized, which means promos and contests need to be organized from the get go and not pieced together as it goes along.

9. Why are you the MOST excited person in the World to get 3-AD? As soon as I turn 21, I think this product could do wonders for me. My goal is to gain weight and from the results of the testers that is the only thing they are doing. This is definitely a product that could push me over that wall I've been up against.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys fear not about the lack of applicants thus far, I am here to save the day (wondering if my overhype is going to work)

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
hey guys fear not about the lack of applicants thus far, I am here to save the day (wondering if my overhype is going to work)
Don't get too excited. The BB.com thread has 10 pages.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aw, c'mon... Do NOT compare yourselves here to that thread over there with 10 pages! It's just a bunch of people BS'ing or giving endorsements. Trust us...we may take some of that into account, but this isn't a popularity contest. Being a REP for AX isn't all about being the most popular sucker on the board. It's about being a quality contributor to the forums and a match for the team. If you're a good addition to our online crew, then WE will decide that!! We're looking at a LOT of different aspects from the posts, and some that aren't even written!

So don't be afraid to put those applications in, folks. I can tell you first hand that AX treats us well. We're all friends, and that's one of the most important things for any online team to be. :D

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
At work and just saw the thread guys... will post my application when I am done seeing patients... ohh yeah will be a doctor in May so thats should be a big plus for me!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can tell you first hand that AX treats us well. We're all friends, and that's one of the most important things for any online team to be. :D
That reminds me of some previous AX threads where a member posts a short question that gets answered off the top of the bat, then all the AX reps join in and it's like a family reunion lol . :djparty:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I wish I knew more/ had more experience with AX supplements. This is a great opportunity and a bunch of good people to work with, and who ever gets picked will be lucky. PS I have worn my AX beine every day since the Arnold LOL, couldn't find it this morning and got really nervous, turned out my cat hid it under my bed, she got a whoopin!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I am a 27 year old that has a BS in Biology and will be a doctor when I graduate here in the beginning of May. I have been lifting seriously for about 5-6 years. Right now I am currently 185 lbs and 5.2% bodyfat with some handheld thing and 5.7% with calapers. My goals are to become a great doctor and continue to be crazy lean and big in the gym.
I have always had an interest in competing but havent followed through with it yet.

I have used lots of their products and always had good results. I think AX is a solid company and produces solid products that give results. I feel that should be promoted.

I have lots of knowledge in the all aspects of bodybuilding. I have used lots of different products, including many AX products, which allows me to give good advice around the different boards I frequent.

I am going to be a doctor need I say more...?

Wanting to be healthier and see what the human body is capable with proper training, supplementation and dieting.

SD (orginal): amazing!!!
Prostanazol: great hardening affect
Phera: awesome!!!
Perfecr Cycle Support: use it with any cycle I run
Hyperdrol X2: great when used with Mass Fx and Retain 2
Mass Fx: great with HDX2 for increased focus in the gym and strength increase
Retain2: great with Mass FX and HDX2; also used with any PCT
Stimulant X: nice stimulant

1AD
Hdrol
Epidrol
every preworkout possible, you name it probably tried it
lots of fat burners
bulk powders in which I make my own stacks, which I love
Waxy Maze
Anabolic Pump
P-Slin
and lots more...

Because I am very knowledgable about lots of different products and a member of the three best boards... here and BN.com ohh yeah and a thirds AX.com

CAUSE IT WILL BE REVOLUTIONARY!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That reminds me of some previous AX threads where a member posts a short question that gets answered off the top of the bat, then all the AX reps join in and it's like a family reunion lol . :djparty:
Pretty much sounds about right! We do travel around like a Barbership Quartet sometimes! :lol: I think of it this way...we each have our strengths, and when one person answers, we can check on that other person and add to it if need be from our own experiences and expertise. Sometimes it's redundant, but most times, it's harmony!! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.