Crowler's Little Cookie!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, not that one..Today I roasted up my free sample of Crowler's mega-delicious-super-duper cookies. I am brutal at baking, so I just used the Microwave/Log method, and I have to say that your cookies are amazing Mr.Christie!..Wait, you aren't Mr.Christie, but anyway..Good job fellas..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - this thread title has potential!!

Someone go get Ubi - stat!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I agree.... I nuked my cookie sample just a few minutes ago. Thats one helluva cookie. I'm in for a couple of pounds of the stuff next payday.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Jesus....Will it ever stop....

Just take a second look at the post above this one....:rant:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
FnF should be on the payroll.....:head:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
It looks like he dropped a load on the plate....but it's OH so good. My Son and his GF were laughing at me when I took it out of the microwave.....but when they tried it (the little morsel which I allowed them to have) they saw that their laughter was for naught.....good stuff here.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
THIS is what I like to hear

MANY THANKS TO YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bruce2: :thumbsup: :food: :head: :drunk: :cheers:

BTW Brent didn't like them and neither did his mom. Everyone point at him and laugh :nutkick:

CROWLER

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established

BTW Brent didn't like them and neither did his mom. Everyone point at him and laugh :nutkick:

CROWLER
hahah, Good memory.
My mother didn't like. I didn't mind it when considering the nutritional information. If I ever order something from you, I will add the cookie mix to it.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER

Brent is just playing hard to get :) He thinks he will get free cookies :D NOT!!!!!!!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!!! ( insert evil laugh)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shun you Brent. I shun you.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jeez Crowler, one person doesn't like one of your products and you send the death squad after him! I don't know if I will ever be buying from you! :rofl:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
And CROWLER I noticed you stole my "point and laugh" line ;). :rant: :numbered:

STOLE IT?

STOLE IT?????

I I thought that was part of the payment for the 'How to Post on AM Board' Seminar you held!!!!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
holding....back.....urge..nrrrrrggghh....to....uuggghhh....zing.....

must....back...out... of... room....avert.....eyes...

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
how many calories in the cookie? And does it contain any hydrogenated oils?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm eating one right now. These things are damn good.

HeIsLegend

Awards
how many cookies does the 1lb container make you order on the website anyone know?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm eating one right now. These things are damn good.
Crowler, you should put that on your website..lol..When Admin, especially the most vocal Admin endorses your uber-cookie, that's a very good sign!!!

EDIT: Your sig is pretty Bobo..lol

HeIsLegend

Awards
i have a craving for those cookies right now and mine are somewhere in the mail i cant wait

Weezy06

Awards
just tried the sample of these cookies and they're dang delicious.. about to order a couple pounds of the stuff.:woohoo:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Each serving is 1.5 tablespoons.

I will update the website Mullet soldier ya BIG bully. :)

CROWLER

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... Got mine today. I definitly have to figure out the proper cooking instructions.

The cookies themselves taste great, thanks to the chocolate chips. The batter (without the chips) doesn't taste all that great. My mix has a very high percentage of chocolate chips. How can the carb to protein ratio be like that if the cookies themselves have so many chips in them?

I'm not doubing you, I'm just trying to convince myself that this isn't too good to be true.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... Got mine today. I definitly have to figure out the proper cooking instructions.

The cookies themselves taste great, thanks to the chocolate chips. The batter (without the chips) doesn't taste all that great. My mix has a very high percentage of chocolate chips. How can the carb to protein ratio be like that if the cookies themselves have so many chips in them?

I'm not doubing you, I'm just trying to convince myself that this isn't too good to be true.

Just saw a new way to cook them, tried it and they are AWESOME

A friend of mine did the following and he said it was GREAT!

put everything in a bowl; add 1% milk.. stir... add more milk until consistency is kinda runny.

let sit for 10 minutes..

if it's not runny any more, add more milk. stir and make sure it's runny again..

let sit for 10 minutes.

put in oven, 375 degrees for 10 minutes; watch it like a hawk..

if it's too runny, let it stay for 2 more minutes...

take it out, let it sit until it cools down.. cookie will harden as time goes on..

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
did something similar with apple sauce, it keeps the cookie most and chewy. just add enough apple sauce to the mix to make a batter out of it, pour into a nonstick spayed with pam and bake until firm. flip cookie out on cutting board and cut into squares.

doodle

doodle

Awards
crowler, your cookies rock!!!! now i dont have to eat 1/2 an oreo a day to get my fix.
also thanx for the extra 3/4lbs

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
crowler, your cookies rock!!!! now i dont have to eat 1/2 an oreo a day to get my fix.
also thanx for the extra 3/4lbs

Thanks buddy.

Did you know we also have Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter/Chocolat and THE Elvis(Peanut Butter and Banana) flavors in our protein powders?

CROWLER

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yes the cookie sample was insane! My wife would not try it because of how it looked HAHA I'm so glad she didn't try it because it was sooo good my son came up to me for a piece and I ran away eating the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes the cookie sample was insane! My wife would not try it because of how it looked HAHA I'm so glad she didn't try it because it was sooo good my son came up to me for a piece and I ran away eating the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im starting to think there is crack in these cookies, once you eat one you cant stop, you just keep wanting more!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Im starting to think there is crack in these cookies, once you eat one you cant stop, you just keep wanting more!

That reminds me of someones avatar... Hmm I wonder whos that maybe??????:chick: :toofunny: :food:

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I absolutly loved the free cookie sample I got. I think I am going to order 2 lbs of it when I make my next order. A good cheat snack even though it has a good profile.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for mine to arrive.. I'm going to make cookies for my office. Everyone is obese except for me and I'm tired of seeing them stuff their traps with 5 200 calorie cookies in one sitting, and then complaining that they can't lose weight on their new "salad" diet that they're eating with vinaigrette...