Zoom's Mdrol/Extreme Tren Log

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. 1.5 inches per arm? that's awesome man.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
yep 1.5 each arm. I didnt really train them that hard untill the last to weeks! I think that less might be more when i comes to getting bigger arms.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I have some tribulus laying around and i was wonder when an how i should dose it, or would it matter? There 250mg per cap.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some clomid.

Nolva: 20/20/20/10
Clomid: 50/50/50/50

Looks good everyone?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 PCT

Week 2 PCT:

Dose: 20mg Nolva; 50Mg Clomid
Weight: +23
Calories: Over 3k

Ive only lost 4 lbs in a week, im def. looking dryer. Almost all of the bloat went away. I havent had any real issues untill last night. Long story short i broke my Pinky an Index finger. I guess i got a little emotional while i had a couple drinks. So there for i feel like i am a little shutdown, because i never let **** get to me. Other then that Strength hasnt dropped at all, Sex drive is still good. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Keep an eye on that drinking my man. I know you finished your cycle and both are fairly harsh. You are also adding Clomid and Nolva which are rough on your liver as well so IMO hold off on the drinking for at least 2-3 more weeks. Besides the preaching, I hate to hear about your fingers and wish you a speedy recovery.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Keep an eye on that drinking my man. I know you finished your cycle and both are fairly harsh. You are also adding Clomid and Nolva which are rough on your liver as well so IMO hold off on the drinking for at least 2-3 more weeks. Besides the preaching, I hate to hear about your fingers and wish you a speedy recovery.
All of the friends are bad a influance, and i havent drank in so long i had to give in to it. Jager and redbull :cheers::friday:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
All of the friends are bad a influance, and i havent drank in so long i had to give in to it. Jager and redbull :cheers::friday:
I understand what you mean. Typically if I go out to the bar with the guys I will drink 4-6 beers/drinks. When I am on cycle or trying to lose weight I basically become a hermitt and hunker down to avoid the temptation.

kgballa

Awards
Hey during the course of your cycle, did you ever experience any lower back pumps or shin/calf pumps?

MarTnkr

Awards
Going on this cycle in a few weeks and had a couple questions.

Why did you bring the clomid in? I have had a gyno issue in the past from Mdrol, odd I know, itchy and scaley nips. My AI is 6oxo.

What were the worst sides you had? With Mdrol the worst I had was the gyno like flare.

PCT in my case
Nolva
Restore
6oxo
Powerfull

support supps
Fish oils
Milk thistle

Any advice that you can give would be appreciated.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Going on this cycle in a few weeks and had a couple questions.

Why did you bring the clomid in? I have had a gyno issue in the past from Mdrol, odd I know, itchy and scaley nips. My AI is 6oxo.

What were the worst sides you had? With Mdrol the worst I had was the gyno like flare.

PCT in my case
Nolva
Restore
6oxo
Powerfull

support supps
Fish oils
Milk thistle

Any advice that you can give would be appreciated.

I picked up the bottle of clomid because i heard that nolva upregulates progesterone receptors. But you'll be fine with nolva. As far as sides fo for the mdrol, i got a tiny bit of shrinkage and a little acne on my back. nothing too serious. I think what you have there if pretty common and it works. Whats the dosing schedule look like?

MarTnkr

Awards
I picked up the bottle of clomid because i heard that nolva upregulates progesterone receptors. But you'll be fine with nolva. As far as sides fo for the mdrol, i got a tiny bit of shrinkage and a little acne on my back. nothing too serious. I think what you have there if pretty common and it works. Whats the dosing schedule look like?
Tren
80 80 120 120 120
Mdrol
0 0 10/20 20 20

With the tren just following the directions on the bottle.

First cap one hour after waking up space out the other caps through the rest of the day from there.

M drol.

First cap immediately upon waking up. Next pill 12 hours after.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty much exactly what i did, Im in week 4 of pct right now and ive had no problems so far. My nipples seem to be a little puffy still, lets hope i dont get and nasty SD rebound. Im thinking about getting some adex to try and get rid of it.

Theres not much advice i can give you but lift harder then you ever have and EAT!

kgballa

Awards
hey, just wonderin if your strength gains took a hit at all in pct. im pretty interested to know. my strength gains in a near identical cycle seemed to go up the first 2 weeks of pct and then went down for the final two weeks and still went down for an additional two weeks after. now im not even that much stronger than precycle. i went with nolva at 40/40/20/20 for pct btw.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Yea strength went down some but that to be expected. Last week on cycle i could get the 115's flat DB press 8 times, week 1 of pct i could only get it maybe 4-5x . Ill let ya know more monday. Ive had a broken pinky the last couple of weeks so i cant really get in the gym and hit it as hard as i want to. I gotta get my diet back on track also. Ill have a full report monday.

kgballa

Awards
sounds good, thanks man. thats weird though, week 1 of pct was even better for me than while on cycle.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
still watching :)

i think you're right about diet - if i miss my preworkout shake my strength drops by 10% on average, sometimes including reps. if my sodium content the day before is higher than normal, i run out of energy faster as well. keep doing what you're doing, and be careful with that pinky.

Cajun1978

Awards
Zoom how did you like the Restore? I took it once while trying the Bad ass mass stack from ALRI (Jungle warfare, Anabol, Bad ass mass, and restore) I felt great on it. I guess there is some negative views on 6-bromo mostly because it hasn't been used as widely as ATD and other AI's.

I too will be starting this stack next week. running X-tren by CEL 90/90/90/120 and M-drol 0/10/20/20 or 0/20/20/20 not sure yet.

I will have Nolva on hand for PCT, inhibit e, and blue up and Suppress C by CEL
support supps or as follows:
Cycle assist (throughout cycle and PCT)
extra Taurine and NOW liver detox/reginerator
Animal Omega
Animal Flex

I have always used inhibit e with all of my previous cycles with great recovery but I have been tempted to get restore again.

Icemansoldier

Awards
Cool log Zoom any chance of a overall review (strength, mass gained), sorry if ive missed it?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
superdrol always worked better for me in at least 4 week cycles and I would start with the Mdrol if it were me

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Final Review: A little late, but better then never.

Strength: My strength was all 100% untill week 4 of pct, i would say i still have about 80% of the strength i gained.
Weight: As for me weight, the tren will make you bloated as a fish so i lost about a good 10lbs of water, no lie! But i put on a solid 13-15lbs.

Sides: The only sides i got was mild acne on my back, but thats happened everytime ive ran a cycle. As for shrinkage i would say i was shutdown, but not as hard as i thought i would be.

PCT: I would say clomid if i had to choose one.

Clomid: 100mg days 1-3, 50 for the rest
Nolva: 20mg for days 1-7, then 10 for the rest
DHEA: 50/50/50/50
PCS: rec. dosage

Ahh well its been a little while since so the to the best of what i can remember. All in all i would say it was the best cycle i have ever done. If i where to go back i would up the mdrol dose for sure. Hope this helps!

Icemansoldier

Awards
superdrol always worked better for me in at least 4 week cycles and I would start with the Mdrol if it were me
Sorry forgot to mention this would be my third cycle, first was epi, 2nd was sd/tren but tren dose was at 90mg and was ineffective for me so im looking at running 20mg SD with 120mg tren.

Icemansoldier

Awards
Final Review: A little late, but better then never.

Strength: My strength was all 100% untill week 4 of pct, i would say i still have about 80% of the strength i gained.
Weight: As for me weight, the tren will make you bloated as a fish so i lost about a good 10lbs of water, no lie! But i put on a solid 13-15lbs.

Sides: The only sides i got was mild acne on my back, but thats happened everytime ive ran a cycle. As for shrinkage i would say i was shutdown, but not as hard as i thought i would be.

PCT: I would say clomid if i had to choose one.

Clomid: 100mg days 1-3, 50 for the rest
Nolva: 20mg for days 1-7, then 10 for the rest
DHEA: 50/50/50/50
PCS: rec. dosage

Ahh well its been a little while since so the to the best of what i can remember. All in all i would say it was the best cycle i have ever done. If i where to go back i would up the mdrol dose for sure. Hope this helps!
Thanks bro, how much strength did you gain in numbers roughly?

Sd/tren on paper at the right dosages is an awesome cycle for mass and strength. 30mg sd for me gives me awful shin pumps when exercising plus gave me no extra gains. 20mg is the sweet spot for me that with 120mg tren should really bump up strength.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a good 40-45lbs on just about all my major lifts, from what i can remember

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
What is the reason DHEA is being run in your PCT? or what would tell you that you need to run it?