ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Dose: 120mg's Tren; 20mg's Mdrol
Weight:+23
Cals: 3500

I decided to do legs today, 4 set of squats with the last set being widowmakers, followed by ham curls, then lunges. After that i almost couldnt even go to the water fountain to get a sip of some water. The last set of squats i did was insane, i thought my legs were going to burst b/c of the pump. I know i wont be walking right tomorrow! I also did some standing calf raises. Weight seemed to have gone up around ten pounds or more. Body weight seems to have stopped all together, i dont really know why that is but i might have to bump up the calories.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the widows will help pack on some size. you can tell that from the DOMS alone :)

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea im going to hit them again friday or sat, if im not still sore!

mike23nads

Awards
Zoom were you able to sleep well with the novadex at night or did u take your dose during the day.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i slept fine, i was so tired after legs i just wanted to pass out! I took 20mg's of nolva last night for the nipple issues, and this morning they look completely fine! I took the dose around 11-12pm

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Dose:120mg tren; 20mg mdrol
weight +24.4
Cals: 3300

Today should of been an off day but i decided to do arms, which was one of the best workouts in my life. ive hit a new PR on preacher curls. Ive still been eating like a horse and my weight has started to pick back up again, i dont know if its the extra tren or the etra calories. Ive also decided to one more week of the tren at 120mg. So im thinking i should be able to hit 30lbs by then of this cycle.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man your chest is no lie2-3x bigger than it was, very good job,if your pct is good to go you will keep gaining too if cals are high. Im impressed for sure!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
heck yea, I got this week and next so i should pick up some more size! ill post week 6 pics, alongs with PCT pics.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
heck yea, I got this week and next so i should pick up some more size! ill post week 6 pics, alongs with PCT pics.

Looking forward to the final results. You have me regretting not upping to 120mg. However, my blood pressure was sky high so it probably would not have been the smartest thing to do.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone who used the tren products get foamy urine? and dark circles around their eyes? No other PH or DS makes me look like I look on tren, I look old on all this stuff. hmmmm I guess there not so good for you are they...

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if im gunna take tomorrow off or not, i wanna get everything i can out these last two weeks. i know i need my rest but i can wait to tare it up these last days. :angryfire:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
anyone who used the tren products get foamy urine? and dark circles around their eyes? No other PH or DS makes me look like I look on tren, I look old on all this stuff. hmmmm I guess there not so good for you are they...
I had some dark yellow urine while on Tren, but not cloudy or foamy. Are you loading up the milk thistle?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Yea my piss is dark also, i think its because im dehydrated.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I think im going to buy some clomid to help with my test recovery. Ive been reading some things about nolva that not really making me happy.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Yea my piss is dark also, i think its because im dehydrated.
Thats not good man, your body will start holding water if you don't drink enough. hence the major weight gain youve made:bandit:

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
nah its only in the morning i get that, i drink about a gallon a day!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
nah its only in the morning i get that, i drink about a gallon a day!
Not bad, but I would up it to 1.5 (at least) while on cycle. This is just my opinion though, I drink more than a gallon on a day to day basis(off cycle).

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I could not drink enough water on Tren to get my water clear. Some days I would drink 1.5 - 2 gallons and it would get clearer.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Dose:120mg tren; 20mg mdrol
weight +24.4
Cals: 3300

Today should of been an off day but i decided to do arms, which was one of the best workouts in my life. ive hit a new PR on preacher curls. Ive still been eating like a horse and my weight has started to pick back up again, i dont know if its the extra tren or the etra calories. Ive also decided to one more week of the tren at 120mg. So im thinking i should be able to hit 30lbs by then of this cycle.
nice. i didn't want to say this at the beginning of your log, because i wasn't sure how realistic it was for the average person, but rugger did a mdrol/tren bridge and gained just over 30 pounds. maybe 30 lbs is what to expect from this cycle :scared:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/107946-anabolic-armageddon-peregrination.html

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Yea ive read his log a bunch before i even started mine. I would of been happy with just a 20 lb gain, but im pretty sure i can get to that 30lb mark. This 120mg's has made me a mad man this whole week. My BP did go up to 141/68 but thats still nothing to worry about im opinion. Im going up my water intake, and up my fish oils and hope that helps.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
alright. be safe. the aggression is a double edged sword :)

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
alright. be safe. the aggression is a double edged sword :)
Yea i feel bad for my g/f, but ya cant beat the feeling that tren gives ya.

I know i should be pretty shutdown at this point in my cycle, but everything seems to be fine. I can get it up anytime and anywhere, my balls are still that same size, no ance, i dont have any sides right now, so i really dont think im shutdown as hard as i thought i would be. Im pretty sure ill be able to hold on to 95% of these gains. Also ive been told i dont need the 6-bromo that i was going to take, some have been telling me ill be fine with just nolva and PCS. any thoughts?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Yea i feel bad for my g/f, but ya cant beat the feeling that tren gives ya.

I know i should be pretty shutdown at this point in my cycle, but everything seems to be fine. I can get it up anytime and anywhere, my balls are still that same size, no ance, i dont have any sides right now, so i really dont think im shutdown as hard as i thought i would be. Im pretty sure ill be able to hold on to 95% of these gains. Also ive been told i dont need the 6-bromo that i was going to take, some have been telling me ill be fine with just nolva and PCS. any thoughts?
i don't know enough about 6-bromo to answer that accurately. i would however do a very serious PCT just because of the m-drol.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea i was planning on it. I was thinking about getting some clomid just incase im more shutdown then i thought.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea i was planning on it. I was thinking about getting some clomid just incase im more shutdown then i thought.
clomid is very good for jumpstarting your test levels. i won't do a cycle without clomid on hand.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Dose: 120mg tren; 20 mg mdrol
Weight: +25
calories: 3k+

No workout today, cant wait to hit the weights tomorrow. Bp was up,
higher but im going to up my fish oil and water to help. Shoulders tomorrow along with light chest. New Goal is 30lbs for this cycle......i can do it.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

Dose: 120mg tren
Weight: +25.6
calories: 3200
Workout:Chest

Notes:
* Strength is off the charts, I got an excellent workout in today.
* Last week i was getting 100 10x on Db flat bench and now im getting 115's 8x.
* Everyone is at the gym is asking me if im taking anything, which is a sh*tload of motivation for me. .
* Back is tomorrow.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you are still progressing. It is kind of a double edge sword for me. People make roid comments all the time. I know it is a compliment in some aspects, but I also know the negativity associated with it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. 15 pound increase on dumbells no less! that's a feat.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i havent been eating as much as i did the past few weeks, im trying to get my body fat to drop at little bit. i picked up 3% this cycle

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you are still progressing. It is kind of a double edge sword for me. People make roid comments all the time. I know it is a compliment in some aspects, but I also know the negativity associated with it.

Yea my good friends that havent seen me in about 3-4 weeks are all like "wow man youve gotten huge" so im pretty sure they know im on something.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Im starting to think then mdrol/tren has zapped my appitite. Ive been feeling a little nasues and cant really stomach to eat anything. I just ate a hardees charbroiled chicken club around 2:30 and its now 6 and i still feel sick. Its been like this the past few days. any thought?

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Might be a sign to call it quits. Youve had a great cycle. How much left did you have planned?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Might be a sign to call it quits. Youve had a great cycle. How much left did you have planned?
x2! Loss of appetite is a sign that your liver is being over stressed. Id stop the cycle and start fighting to hold on to as much of your gains as possible in PCT! Keep cals HIGH and worry about shedding body fat later on(after PCT).

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the posters above. The extra few lbs is not worth your health.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Im starting to think then mdrol/tren has zapped my appitite. Ive been feeling a little nasues and cant really stomach to eat anything. I just ate a hardees charbroiled chicken club around 2:30 and its now 6 and i still feel sick. Its been like this the past few days. any thought?
gear up for PCT. your body is telling you its that time. you should still get strength gains for a few more days, so don't stress it :)

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Dose: 120mg tren
Weight: +27
Calories: 2700

Today i was back day, i wasnt overly impressed with the workout but better then last week. I think i just ate some bad food and it took a couple days to get outta my system. I feel good right now, i have a pretty good appitite. So im planning on running the cycle till friday then starting PCT. I still havent seen any bad sides, i have noticed a little more acne on my shoulders. Anger has leveled out. My balls are still a good size. The only thing was my sour stomach the past couple of days. If i wake up tomorrow and my stomach still hurt im going to call it quits and start PCT.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
My PCT right now is :

Nolva: 40/20/20/10
AI's PCS: 4 a day

I was think about getting some 2nd Gear or ALR Restore, but i wasnt sure is i needed it. Does anyone think i should add something? Or?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
My PCT right now is :

I was think about getting some IBE FORMEX, but i wasnt sure is i needed it. Does anyone think i should add something? Or?

Formex looks like an awesome product! I don't see any harm in throwing that into the mix. Im not to familiar with PCS so Im not sure if it has an AI in it or not, but Id throw formex in around week 2(day 14/15). Good luck bud

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I feel great today, i got a full night of sleep last night. I think thats was the major reason i was feeling like a$$ lately. With a whole night of good sleep im looking foward to a great lift!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I took some sleeping pills at hit the sack real early. i feel awsome, im real happy thats all it was.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My PCT right now is :

I was think about getting some 2nd Gear or ALR Restore, but i wasnt sure is i needed it. Does anyone think i should add something? Or?
whats in the 2nd gear?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
INGREDIENTS:

6-BROMODIONE (6-BROMO-ETIOALLOCHAN-4-ENE-3,17-DIONE 50% ALPHA/ 50% BETA)

MILK THISTLE (SILYMARIN)

AVENA SATIVA 10:1

INDOLE-3-CARBINOL

6-BROMODIONE INFORMATION:

Activity: Aromatase Inhibitor

Ki (inhibition constant) Value: 6a-Bromo- 3.4 nM

6b-Bromo- 0.8 nM

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
alr restore looks good. it controls cort, estro, prolactin.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
alr restore looks good. it controls cort, estro, prolactin.
It worked great for me supplemented with AI Post Cycle Support and Tamox. I have 2nd Gear for my run of The One at a future time.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 PCT

Dose: 40mg Nolva
Weight: + 27.6

I decided to call it quits today, better safe then sorry. From now on I will be giving everyone weekly updates during pct. PCT is where it all counts and i plan to do it right which mean its time to up the calories and train harder to try and hang on to the gains ive made.

This cycle is by far the best to date for me. I have never gained so much weight so fast in my life . I have gained a little over 1 1/2 inches on my arms, over 3 inchs on my chest. My main goal for this cycle was to get a bigger/stronger lower back and you can really tell, its blown up!!! Im still lacking in the legs/calves area but im going to work on this more then anything while i go natty for a while.

Overall ive meet and even exceeded my goals in some areas. I hope everyone has enjoyed my log!!